Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Thank you iamaze. What would be an example of "tunnel talk" discussion? I'm not understanding that rule. TIA

Thank you iamaze. What would be an example of "tunnel talk" discussion? I'm not understanding that rule. TIA

I think that is a hold over from early threads when MR wasn't open for discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should probably remove that part. It was when members were not allowed to discuss Dylan's father as much as is allowed now. So it really doesn't apply at this point.

Ima

Just getting caught up on the posting since yesterday evening and I want to thank azgrandma for sharing her story. I've been trying to stay open minded about what happened to Dylan, and I believe the missing person's family should be given the benefit of the doubt, but it's tough when two of Mark's ex-wives have now made no bones about him being very capable of hurting Dylan. Together they make a very compelling case. Very sad (and probably preventable somehow). I just hope there are answers soon. I think the results of analyses of forensic evidence from Mark's house/vehicles could still possibly tell more of the story.

After azgrandma posted here, I wanted to shout. I finally felt vindicated. But it doesn't help Dylan. It just makes my heart break. It has broken so much over the last couple days anyway.

Dylan...where are you? We love and miss you...

After azgrandma posted here, I wanted to shout. I finally felt vindicated. But it doesn't help Dylan. It just makes my heart break. It has broken so much over the last couple days anyway.

Dylan...where are you? We love and miss you...

Seeing her words describing her impressions supported many of the things I have thought about in regards to MR. But I also have felt down about this, I really was hoping to be wrong and that there was some other, less sinister, explanation for Dylan missing.

It breaks my heart to see only 8 members on Dylan's thread. I know this week has been very tragic for all and it is the holiday season. We need the media to continue Dylan's story; we need LE to release information BUT we need to find Dylan.

I hope azgrandma continues to post here. I do get leary when someone only posts a few times.

JMO

Seeing her words describing her impressions supported many of the things I have thought about in regards to MR. But I also have felt down about this, I really was hoping to be wrong and that there was some other, less sinister, explanation for Dylan missing.

Did I miss something? Where is azgrandma's post? Is she related to Dylan?

I'm still checking in often; had to step back to keep the grief and trauma levels down. And there reached a point where there wasn't anything to be said that hadn't already been said. This is such a tragic case.

I do want to thank MR's ex and mother of his sons for stepping forward here to clarify things. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Now that we know MR refused to pay child support for his sons and then signed away his fatherhood when the courts forced his hand rather than pay the arrears he owed, I hope some peeps will at least consider the possibility that this may have factored into Dylan's disappearance.

This visit was the FIRST visit since ER had been given primary custody of her child.

And it is MY belief, based on what I have SEEN and what I have read, that MR is an alcoholic. JMO

And I will say in a little bit kinder and gentler terms what I have said previously:

IF Dylan stays missing for a long long looooong time, and IF the custodial parent chooses not to have Dylan declared deceased after 7 years, I believe Mr. Redwine will be paying monthly child support until Dylan is either 18 or 21. I really don't know a thing about Colorado laws.

And when he is a certain amount in arrears, I believe he will have to pay or go to jail. In Indiana back when we went through this ourselves, it was $5,000, pay or go to jail.

Some people start talking once they are in jail. Like: "it was just a bad accident and I panicked". AND THEN A JURY LETS THEM OFF SCOT FREE.

So maybe MR will start 'talking' BEFORE he has to pay child support for a Dylan he might know is no longer living.

I wondered what Dylan did when he visited his father for a few days in September, before Elaine was awarded primary custody of Dylan, and ER said Dylan did his own thing with friends and kept in touch with her so she knew where he was, who he was with, and what they were doing at all times. Dylan planned to do the same this trip – visit friends and stay in touch with his mother, but while he was with his father, his phone was mysteriously turned off after Dylan texted his mother and friend.

Snipped

REDWINE: You know, I didn`t really think anything of it just because, you know, when he`s been with his dad here before, which was over Labor Day weekend was the most recent since we`ve moved -- you know, he kind of did his own thing as far as with his friends. And so I would text him and be, like, you know, Are you having fun? And it wouldn`t be a prescribed time. It would just kind of be more throughout the day, just me, you know, telling him I loved him and just kind of reaching out to him.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/28/ng.01.html

It breaks my heart to see only 8 members on Dylan's thread. I know this week has been very tragic for all and it is the holiday season. We need the media to continue Dylan's story; we need LE to release information BUT we need to find Dylan.

I hope azgrandma continues to post here. I do get leary when someone only posts a few times.

JMO

Hey now!
I can't keep up at work & I've stimulating my local economy today :blushing:

Plus, there's no new news.

Does anyone have a link to MR's "video store" video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth