The Sandy Hook Victims- Images and Remembrances ONLY RIP

I am so sad this happened to you sweet little beautiful people.... so sad.

I haven't posted on this tragedy yet because I just had no words to adequately express the sorrow I feel for these little angels and their families.

After seeing these little faces I can truly say that a part of my heart is permanently broken and missing. GB their families and the little friends they left behind.

A friend is looking for someone/somewhere that is accepting donations for the Sandy Hook surviving siblings. Does anyone know if anyone is doing this? My friend makes custom stuffed animals (very excellent quality, she sells them for a lot) and wants to send some to the siblings.

Is anyone on here local to there and can point me in the right direction?

Link to a video tribute I have made for the victims:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8fm7CYvPfA&feature=youtu.be

Very beautiful and moving, italianWSfan, thank you.

These little ones were not allowed to make their mark on the world but they have all left their marks in our hearts forever. May you all be comforted in the arms of the Father evermore.

All these adults met their duties bravely and died as true heroes. We salute you.

Allison Wyatt, 6

Allison Wyatt was a sweet, smart little girl who would turn parts of her family’s Newtown home into an art studio by taping her pictures to the walls, her family said in a statement. For her six short years, she made the world a better place.

allison-wyatt-4_3_rx512_c680x510.jpg

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Allison-Wyatt-Made-the-World-a-Better-Place--184002071.html

:rose:

Pictures from the makeshift memorial. Its beautiful.
I would love to visit it to add some flowers. To look at all those little toys and read some of the notes.

MDF34400-19-12-2012-15-12-12-545.jpg

158465606.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

778337-newtown-school-massacre.jpg

181815_10152082878652699_100567899_n.jpg

126224_mainimg.jpg

sandy-hook-christmas-trees.jpg

<modsnip>

By Rebecca Groh.

On a cold December morning,
We came up here to play,
And though we don't quite know why,
We understand that we have to stay.

Though we remember our lives before,
We have forgotten what brought us here.
And we are all aware that we are loved,
And that there is nothing left to fear.

Every day is full of joy,
The fun here never ends,
And we are never, ever lonely,
Because we are surrounded by many friends.

Jesse is the little soldier that leads us around,
Up here he is our guide,
and we know we will find the routes we seek,
Because he is by our side.

It's James' job to wake us each morning,
With his voice's joyous peal.
And wearing nothing but shorts and t-shirts,
He eats a foot-long sandwich at every meal.

We love to watch Olivia dance,
Across the stage she twirls and twirls,
And proudly she leads the Daisy Scout meetings,
For all of our little girls.

Charlotte is teaching taekwando,
To us her most willing recruits,
And proudly she shows off each day,
Her favorite pink dress and boots.

Though her name is Josephine,
We all lovingly call her Boo,
And when we let her pick our clothes,
We all end up wearing purple too.

Ana leads us each day when we sing,
We let her pick each and every song,
Because when we hear her beautiful voice,
We can't help but to sing along.

Even all the boys have fun,
Playing dress up with our dear Grace,
They'll even done all things frilly and pink,
To bring a smile to her sweet face.

If ever we feel a little lost,
We have the best helper to strengthen the weak,
Because going to Daniel with any sadness,
Will bring us the comfort we seek.

Dylan is our master of fun,
We all call him Mister D,
He's always starting the games of tag,
That we all join in joyfully.

Dressed in bright happy dresses,
Madeleine cares for puppies that we adore,
For while we all love them so,
We know she loves them a little more.

If ever anyone feels down,
A hand-drawn card soon brings them cheer,
Because we know any words written by our Emilie,
Couldn't be more sincere.

Thanks to our dear Caroline,
We all still in Santa believe,
For because of her selfless giving,
Each day is Christmas Eve.

We don't need her little hands,
To feel her precious touch,
Because the notes that our Jessica leaves,
Says, "I love you so much".

Benjamin's our little cupid,
Love is clearly his favorite art,
For he tells us as he sends his kisses our way,
"To catch them and put them in our heart."

It's thanks to our sweet Allison,
There is beauty everywhere we roam,
Because it's she who tends to the bright fragrant flowers,
Of the great garden we now call home.

Avielle is our little hummingbird,
She really is quite truly adored,
For all the amazing new things she's led us to try,
Have ensured we could never be bored.

Thanks to Jack we've all learned to salsa,
It's how of a touch-down we've learned to proclaim,
And up here, no matter what teams play football,
It's the Giants that win every game.

Though we have tried hard to beat him,
Chase manages to win every race,
We try so hard to get him out in baseball,
But he always ends up on base.

Thanks to our resident chef,
Never hungry will any of us be,
The growls in our tummy's can always be calmed,
By a taco from Noah's factory.

And thanks to Catherine's tender care,
We have pets plenty in number and in health,
And it's in their tender companionship,
That she truly counts our wealth.

Though we are so happy here,
We're sorry we left you behind,
And we hope like us a happy peace,
Someday you are able to find.

Know that we are all together,
Know that we still feel your love,
And know that we'll wait here as long as it takes,
For you to join us in Heaven above.

My mother is a survivor of a school shooting almost 40 years ago.. Tis has hurt her deeply.

She is also an artist by hobby, and is committed to drawing at least once daily.
She has been inspired to draw the photos of the victims as a way to honour them. These are to done using a filter,etc they are hand drawn on her iPad. If anyone has contact with the local community she would love for the families to eventually be able to have the files in case they wanted a copy of them. We have printed ones she has done of our nephew up to 16x20 and probAbly larger.

Here is a link to her daily sketch board which includes what she has done s far. http://pinterest.com/margil/daily-sketch-2012/

Obviously right now is not the time to reach out, but in case anyone here is a member of or knows any of the families, we would love to be able to share these with them if they would like to print them at home, etc.

My mother is a survivor of a school shooting almost 40 years ago.. Tis has hurt her deeply.

She is also an artist by hobby, and is committed to drawing at least once daily.
She has been inspired to draw the photos of the victims as a way to honour them. These are to done using a filter,etc they are hand drawn on her iPad. If anyone has contact with the local community she would love for the families to eventually be able to have the files in case they wanted a copy of them. We have printed ones she has done of our nephew up to 16x20 and probAbly larger.

Here is a link to her daily sketch board which includes what she has done s far. http://pinterest.com/margil/daily-sketch-2012/

Obviously right now is not the time to reach out, but in case anyone here is a member of or knows any of the families, we would love to be able to share these with them if they would like to print them at home, etc.

As a mother who has lost a child, I can tell you that the parents/families of the victims would absolutely love and treasure this art.

As a mother who has lost a child, I can tell you that the parents/families of the victims would absolutely love and treasure this art.

First, I'm so sorry for your loss. And second, thank you. It's are to convey that she isn't doing this for any reason except that she feels called to. The emotional reactions that are responding to her work are hard for her( I think in part because of the emotional issues related o her school shooting) but she is going o keep going.

I do have one question though, how would she p about verifying who is family that they say they are? The photos online right now are small, but she only wants to give the originals to families if requested. In the wake of tragedy she's worried about all those claiming th victims, kwim?

On the one month anniversary of the shooting of the Newtown Ct. children and their teachers, Laserdog Enterprises would like to dedicate this video to them. I hope the families of these victims can find the strength and courage to go on living a productive life and find a way to make sense of this terrible tragedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

How one Sandy Hook mother found forgiveness, hope and a mission
With his last breath, Scarlett Lewis's son saved lives at Sandy Hook. With her every breath, she works to spread compassion — even for his murderer.

Feb. 26, 2019

"Scarlett Lewis remembers a time when she thought she could never forgive.

It was long before Dec. 14, 2012, the day a 20-year-old gunman killed her 6-year-old son, Jesse, and 25 others at Sandy Hook Elementary in one of the worst mass murders in U.S history....

...she understands when people can’t comprehend her forgiveness for Adam Lanza, her son’s murderer. For her, there was no other choice — her pain was an anchor dragging her down. Now she devotes her days to spreading a program she thinks could have saved her son, and Adam, from their intertwined fates: it's called social and emotional learning....

Since Sandy Hook, the record for the worst mass shooting in U.S. history has been surpassed several times over. Orlando. Las Vegas. Every time there’s a mass shooting, Lewis knows, people will feel sad and powerless. Her message: You have power; use it.

“I have realized how incredibly powerful we are,” she says. When Adam Lanza stepped into her son’s classroom, his gun jammed or he briefly ran out of bullets, and Jesse shouted at his friends to run. Nine did, and survived.

“If Jesse could use the last moments of his life to save his friends, I certainly can get up every morning and do everything in my power to ensure we have a safer, more peaceful, loving world.... You don’t think you have that courage, but you do. We all have that courage Jesse showed on that day. It’s the courage to be kind and gentle, to do the right thing, to forgive, to step outside of our own pain. That’s the courage to choose love.”"

How the power of 3 words changed this Sandy Hook mother's life

article-2466582-18D5301700000578-689_634x446.jpg

---

cU3vrnz.jpg

Love to all the victims and especially Olivia and her family. Her mom was my elementary school teacher.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back