GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

NCMEC has her wearing only a sweater and shoes -

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1208005&seqNum=1

She was last seen wearing a white Aeropostle sweater and pink Sketcher shoes.

And that's the 3rd color of the sweater I've seen - red and white, pink and white, and here just white.

Well I still haven't gotten an amber alert.
I do get them in GA via text message...

WHEN ad IF my phone goes off, I will let ya know.
Sorry to say it but this is sounding like it's a "family" thing.

I hope she is found safe!

I was doing a bit of research as to what condition Skylar might be suffering from given her facial features. I came across this:

Source: http://www.tampabayhearing.com/bellspalsy.php

BBM: I do believe I read she has some form of hearing loss.

I just started reading about Skylar. My sister was affected by Bell's Palsy when she was very young. It did not affect her hearing but one side of her face did become kind of paralyzed (similar to how Skylar's face looks). It eventually went away for my sister but she has a lazy eye. The doctors told my parents that many times Bell's Palsy can be brought on by stress, which was the case in my family. Poor Skylar... :(

I wonder if her parents have been making any noises about her coming back to live with them. I don't know. Just looking at the pics of the house at the link someone posted above got me thinking about how easy it would be on those 23 acres just to hide outside in those woods and grab her when she came out to go to her friend's house.

Of course any predator could do that, and most of those kinds of abductors know the child in some way. Somebody in the area could have had their eye on her, with her disabilities thinking of her as especially vulnerable and an easy target.

But I am also wondering what the legal custody situation is. So many children are abducted by a non-custodial parent.

I'm not trying to make any accusations here, just wondering what the situation is, and what the possibilities are for what could have happened.

Did someone say Skylar lives with her aunt. Is it the aunt with the initials ID?

If so, I sure hope LE is taking a close look.

I wonder if her parents have been making any noises about her coming back to live with them. I don't know. Just looking at the pics of the house at the link someone posted above got me thinking about how easy it would be on those 23 acres just to hide outside in those woods and grab her when she came out to go to her friend's house.

Of course any predator could do that, and most of those kinds of abductors know the child in some way. Somebody in the area could have had their eye on her, with her disabilities thinking of her as especially vulnerable and an easy target.

But I am also wondering what the legal custody situation is. So many children are abducted by a non-custodial parent.

I'm not trying to make any accusations here, just wondering what the situation is, and what the possibilities are for what could have happened.

I really hope it is a custody thing... Because this would be the best scenario I can see for this cute gal to be in on a cold winter night...

JMO

She was apparently last seen at 11 am this morning. She lives with her aunt, uncle and 2 male cousins.

They have brought in heat sensors and K9s to help with the search.

This was posted earlier by roxy roller, a local, in regards to who Skylar might be living with. Any other information has since been thoroughly mangled by MSM. :sigh:

Ohhhhh Nooooo.....

cbsatlanta.com

"Missing 9-year-Old Spalding Girl Found Dead"

RIP, sweet angel....

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Heartbreaking. Such a sweet young life. May God bless you Skylar and may you rest safely in the arms of angels.

OMG...totally shocked...is there any more info...will look. :(

ETA: no other info as yet...how on earth could she be dead, if not foul play, so soon?

http://wkeuradio.com/

WKEU AM and FM was asked by Sheriff Beam to run information about the lookout and if anyone had any information about the whereabouts of Skylar. Spalding Coroner Sonny Foster was called to the scene when Skylar’s body was located. Her body has been moved to the State Crime Lab for a determination as to the exact cause of death. Sheriff Beam said the investigation is intensive and more information is to be released later by the Spalding Sheriffs Department

(What's it look like to the rest of ya?)

OH my gosh, I really wish this would of ended differently!! JMHO, I have my eye on the neighbor....I will eat crow if I am wrong. Poor Skylar....RIP sweet Christmas angel. I read her mother had to be transported to the hospital after learning they found Skylar....just heartbreaking. I am in tears as I type this....for some reason I thought this would turn out different. I should know better by now. It makes me just furious :furious: that someone can take another's life.....if that is what happened...Poor baby. I am just sick over this. RIP Skylar.....fly high little angel <3

From what they are saying...it sounds like homicide to me.
She was found so quickly, I do believe this crime will be solved.

"Her body was found opposite of where the neighbor's home is."

Am I reading that correctly?? As in, she was found in the opposite direction she would have taken to her friend's house?

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/20407680/breaking-news-missing-9-year-old-girl

Who knows what the H that means...sounds like across from, to me. But your take could be correct as well. News media stinks these days.

This thread will have to be moved, so quickly. Quite shocking and sad.

Rest in peace sweet girl. If foul play involved please let the scum be caught and justice given for this precious life so unfairly taken.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99
Back