PUCK FROM 'REAL WORLD' Begins Prison Sentence for Stalking

One of the first reality-show villains! I still remember how awful I thought he was, although it was so long ago, I can't remember any specifics.

I have some vague recollection of him getting into big trouble for digging his fingers into the community peanut butter jar. Peanut butter; the gateway drug. :D

I have some vague recollection of him getting into big trouble for digging his fingers into the community peanut butter jar. Peanut butter; the gateway drug. :D

The same fingers he had used to pick his nose with, as I remember it.

He was an *advertiser censored*. An overgrown, badly behaved child in a grown man's body. Much of what he did on the show was for effect and IMO encouaged by production for the drama.

Sounds like not much has changed for ole puck.

I've been watching Real World since I was a kid, and I still continue to watch it. It's a life long addiction for me lol. Sadly though, I cannot say I am surprised that Puck has gotten himself into this situation. Seems like he just never will grow up.

He was an *advertiser censored*. An overgrown, badly behaved child in a grown man's body. Much of what he did on the show was for effect and IMO encouaged by production for the drama.

Sounds like not much has changed for ole puck.

IMO he was a disgusting human being.

http://perezhilton.com/tag/david_rainey#readmore

for a synopsis of his many and myriad brushes with the law.

This guy was glorified and became famous for being a jerk. Problem is, he hasn't seemed to figure out that its just not workin for him anymore. He seems to have taken his bad behaviorally gained "celebrity" as proof that he is somehow special or above the rules that apply to everyone.

very sad really, the true victim is his son.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back