In the trunk 2.6 days Decomp Info #1

I think you were right the first time RR0004 - I think they did some impounding for the police - but that was probably in a very secure part of the impound yard. Quite sure it wasn't specifically a police impound yard.

Do you think the police would actually come if you called them and said you smelled human decomp in a car? If you popped the trunk and there wasn't a body there or in the car? I dunno....
There was a case here in NJ where a mall security guard found the body of a murder victim in the trunk of the victim's car. So could the owners have opened the trunk if they had suspicions? I'm still not getting the "private" impound lot thingy. We have what I consider police impound lots...not generic impound lots. From my own personal experience, the police are reluctant to "break into" anything...a home, car, etc...without probable cause. It took my niece 5 phone calls to the police to get them to come to my sister's apartment to check on her. It was only when my niece begged my sister's doctor to get involved did they finally "break-in". And that took two months.

I bet they would, although it might depend on the context of the conversation between the tow truck driver/tow yard owner and LE. Then they'd run the plates and the A's would have gotten a visit from LE before they found the note on the front door from the postal service. I wonder how different things would have gone if this scenario was what happened...

JMO
Me, too.

Yes, agree with you and the poster who said the laundry bag for easier moving. When I experimented with the weight of a child that day in a garbage, I found it hard to carry because the weight was centered in the bag, which seemed to make it feel heavier.

At first, being a compassionate person, I assumed FCA wrapped little Caylee in a blanket then put her in the laundry bag and then the garbage bags. Somehow the fact she was placed first in the garbage bags completely buzzed through my brain leaving no information behind.

I guess I was assuming some tenderness with regret, not remorse, at killing her - sheesh - y'know some normality in her reaction showing some tenderness to her own child..:banghead: Yeah yeah I know - keep the hooting and shouting down to a dull roar!

Also - I just don't think she went into the trunk of the car unbundled - there would have been more hair, or skin cells or something. Remember, the CSI for the prosecution said the trunk had not been cleaned - wped with paper towels but not cleaned or vacuumed.

If I remember correctly, Cindy cleaned that car before LE confiscated it.

If I remember correctly, Cindy cleaned that car before LE confiscated it.

Yes, I originally thought so too but no - she removed items and cleaned those things - the baby doll, the child seat, the pants, the shoes, the knife - and sprayed it and threw some fabric sheets around but didn't clean it - and didn't clean the trunk - according to the docs. I was surprised but maybe she wanted to air it out first so she could stand to be in it long enough to clean it? :waitasec:

There was a case here in NJ where a mall security guard found the body of a murder victim in the trunk of the victim's car. So could the owners have opened the trunk if they had suspicions? I'm still not getting the "private" impound lot thingy. We have what I consider police impound lots...not generic impound lots. From my own personal experience, the police are reluctant to "break into" anything...a home, car, etc...without probable cause. It took my niece 5 phone calls to the police to get them to come to my sister's apartment to check on her. It was only when my niece begged my sister's doctor to get involved did they finally "break-in". And that took two months.

I was asking more than saying RR0004 - remember I am Canadian and here in my city we have city impound lots, parking impound lots, baliff impound lots and police impound lots -for cars involved in MVA's that police attended or cars that have been used or involved in a crime.

I'm pretty sure up here you need a search warrant to get in to a car or property - or else it's considered break and enter.

But the main reason I'm not sure the LE attended was because the towlot guy - was that Brian Burner? Anyhow, at the time if you remember, he was reassuring George that the smell was coming from the white plastic bag that he threw over the fence. He tells a somewhat different story at the triial. So that sort of indicates to me he wasn't all that worried at the time - not enough to call LE.

Yes, I originally thought so too but no - she removed items and cleaned those things - the baby doll, the child seat, the pants, the shoes, the knife - and sprayed it and threw some fabric sheets around but didn't clean it - and didn't clean the trunk - according to the docs. I was surprised but maybe she wanted to air it out first so she could stand to be in it long enough to clean it? :waitasec:
You are correct, but I have to laugh...according to Cindy, that's what happened. OY!

You are correct, but I have to laugh...according to Cindy, that's what happened. OY!

:floorlaugh: You got me on that one RR0004!

I guess I tend to believe this one time because I'm guessing CA was more focused on FCA and finding her - I think that was the same day she got in touch with Amy, picked her up and dragged FCA out of Tony's and demanding Caylee.

So I'm guessing she hadn't swung into damage control yet.

Umm - please people, not wanting to start the whole - she knew when she smelled the car conversation again.....:please:

We don't for sure know the context in which the witnessed claimed the car had not been cleaned, it was not a specific enough answer. She has no idea if the car had ever been cleaned in its lifetime or did she mean not cleaned since it was home from the tow yard? The car had been out of the family possession since June 27th. Some things we know is paper towels were used to clean up some fluids that shows sign offvsome cleaning. Casey claims chloroform was in the trunk from cleaning supplies. Why were cleaning supplies in her car trunk if she didn't clean? Also she felt comfy enough to leave her car there at amscot, maybe she used this place as dumping place before. People seem to go back to what they know.

I thought that at first too, but wasn't it brought out at trial that the trunk had not been vacuumed, only fabreezed?

The CSI - was his last name Rodriguiz - anyhow I remember that he was male testified the car trunk hadn't been vacuumed or cleaned - that it was similiar to the average car trunk of a car that age.

The CSI - was his last name Rodriguiz - anyhow I remember that he was male testified the car trunk hadn't been vacuumed or cleaned - that it was similiar to the average car trunk of a car that age.

Then 1 garbage bag the first night would explain the lack of hair and not too much mess, two bags and paper towels when a small leak was discovered and the laundry bag when she needed to carry the remains to discard them. That scenario also falls in line with someone who was doing a reactive cover up. You know.. Putting out fires instead of having a real plan. Same thing with the garbage bags and the leaving the car abandoned

Having each family member willingly get up there on the stand and describe in detail how they buried their family pets was one of the most disgusting acts I have ever seen.

the fact they had so many pets that were ritually buried disturbed me greatly. And to imply that Caylee was buried like a family pet was chilling. I think the defense was trying to tie GA in the way she was disposed of. But all it did for me was reinforcing KC was imitating that method of burial as what she knew.

the fact they had so many pets that were ritually buried disturbed me greatly. And to imply that Caylee was buried like a family pet was chilling. I think the defense was trying to tie GA in the way she was disposed of. But all it did for me was reinforcing KC was imitating that method of burial as what she knew.

How many pets are you thinking they ritually buried? My understanding was one or two? I could be mistaken IMO
I always thought burying a pet was pretty normal until recently when we now take them to the vet to be cremated. I do know my children and I seem to be forever having burial ceremonies for gerbils, hamsters and kittens that didn't survive their birthing.

Looked back at testimony, looks like 1 dog in ohio and 3 pets (dogs and cats) in florida all buried in plastic bags or blankets with tape to make them more compact.

How many pets are you thinking they ritually buried? My understanding was one or two? I could be mistaken IMO
I always thought burying a pet was pretty normal until recently when we now take them to the vet to be cremated. I do know my children and I seem to be forever having burial ceremonies for gerbils, hamsters and kittens that didn't survive their birthing.

I don't know if the A's normally taped up their pets and buried them in a hole (grave) in their backyard or threw them away like trash in a dump. I just couldn't believe their testimony. Whether she imitated what she knew or not, FCA never buried Caylee. She taped her up and threw her away like trash, not like a loved pet.

We usually buried them ourselves but never thought to use duct tape. We used a kleenex or two with the small ones.

I remember one time when the kids were very young we buried a frog that had been partially eaten by a snake. A few days later they came running in saying the frog had gone to heaven. I asked them how they knew that and they said they decided to dig him up and he wasn't there any more. I just smiled and agreed that he had gone on to heaven knowing fully well that they may have dug in the wrong place.

I don't know if the A's normally taped up their pets and buried them in a hole (grave) in their backyard or threw them away like trash in a dump. I just couldn't believe their testimony. Whether she imitated what she knew or not, FCA never buried Caylee. She taped her up and threw her away like trash, not like a loved pet.

We usually buried them ourselves but never thought to use duct tape. We used a kleenex or two with the small ones.

I remember one time when the kids were very young we buried a frog that had been partially eaten by a snake. A few days later they came running in saying the frog had gone to heaven. I asked them how they knew that and they said they decided to dig him up and he wasn't there any more. I just smiled and agreed that he had gone on to heaven knowing fully well that they may have dug in the wrong place.

True she didn't bury her but she started to. Which is why I think she got the shovel, then something made her change her mind? was it too difficult like too much digging to do or did she think of Cindy see red and change her mind and throw her in the woods to spite Cindy.

True she didn't bury her but she started to. Which is why I think she got the shovel, then something made her change her mind? was it too difficult like too much digging to do or did she think of Cindy see red and change her mind and throw her in the woods to spite Cindy.

Too much trouble. My guess is she had to get back to Tony and decided digging was not going to get her finished in time so she took Caylee down the street. She was lazy. Nothing has changed. She's still lazy. jmo

I wonder what GA/CA thought when they found the hole OCA dug in their backyard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back