GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone find any connections between the perps and anything to do with "RockoSocko"?

Quotes from MM's Fetlife profile:

"Hey I was wondering what all games and other nerd things everyone was into

Sterling_Archer4: 4 days ago | report

I am into pretty much anything star wars, working on several animes, Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Fairy Tail, and now One piece. As for gaming Any borderlands, the original super smash bros, Halo, NHL, Assasins Creed, Bomberman the second Attack. The list could go on lol."

End Quote.

WOW.

Wonder which of the two have/will sing like a bird. The only pleasure i derive next to the Convictions is when their so "loyal and trusted" lover and partner in Crime turns on them.

EXACTLY. My guess is we'll hear 2 different versions.

Did you see the actual comment made on the LFPRESS article? because i had totally forgot about that comment (it was deleted promply and then reposted right?) but with some of the above possible info coming to light what that person said seems like a bit of a "gloat" or a "na-na-na- I know something you dont" type thing

See the first few pages of this thread.

Yikes. RockoSocko is the name of a villain from Powerpuff Girls.
MM mentioned on his Fetlife profile that he was into cartoons and the like.
Let me find his quotes...

That's what I'm looking for.

can I just interject sort off off topic going back to a post from the fet site that tb had made about being r***d and being a survivor...this is all IMO but I have a first hand family connection to Tori Stafford case and I am wondering if there is a connection here...as I THINK tb had a POF account at somepoint and at the Tori trial the police has a BINDER FULL of women he victimized by drugging and assaulting them...my first hand fam connection is watching to board and wondering is it possible? because of some of the similarities...this connection also had to sit through MR and TLM trials as well.

Not clear on the connection you are making? I do know MR had a POF account. I dont recall a binder full of women MR victimized. Yet i do remember the one's spoken of at Trial. I was in the Courtroom. I hope Tori's Family and everyone affected by that horrific crime is doing well. As well as can be expected :rose:

can I just interject sort off off topic going back to a post from the fet site that tb had made about being r***d and being a survivor...this is all IMO but I have a first hand family connection to Tori Stafford case and I am wondering if there is a connection here...as I THINK tb had a POF account at somepoint and at the Tori trial the police has a BINDER FULL of women he victimized by drugging and assaulting them...my first hand fam connection is watching to board and wondering is it possible? because of some of the similarities...this connection also had to sit through MR and TLM trials as well.

The psychic in Tori's case was supposedly one of TB's fb friends, right?

Did anyone get screenshots of rockosocko's comments before they were pulled and reported to LE? Or remember what they said? It was so early in the case that i think most dismissed it as a "troll", but i remember it being quite chilling.

Did anyone get screenshots of rockosocko's comments before they were pulled and reported to LE? Or remember what they said? It was so early in the case that i think most dismissed it as a ""troll, but i remember it being quite chilling.

Yes. See the first few pages of this thread for info about this.
The posting is too sick to be written here, imo.

Not clear on the connection you are making? I do know MR had a POF account. I dont recall a binder full of women MR victimized. Yet i do remember the one's spoken of at Trial. I was in the Courtroom. I hope Tori's Family and everyone affected by that horrific crime is doing well. As well as can be expected :rose:

I am trying to be as vague as possible I am sorry because I don't have links to show you all and the website won't let the family member I am speaking for post. There were ALOT of women involved with RF who ha no part in the trial. If you read TB's post about being sexually victimized ...the family member wondered if maybe RF was the victimizer? That being said seems odd that sterling Sinclair is one of TBs Facebook friends. (It also seems weird that this persons name is striing and so is mm's name on that fet site) IMO

I also believe the binder was a pre trial thing but I could be wrong

***EDIT There is stillALOT the public doesn't know about Tori's case/RF things that the crown / police presented to them before pre trial even. This person I am speaking for was there for all if that. It was a binder full of women he contacte via websites such as POF

Did anyone get screenshots of rockosocko's comments before they were pulled and reported to LE? Or remember what they said? It was so early in the case that i think most dismissed it as a "troll", but i remember it being quite chilling.

Yes it was along the lines of , when LE got to her she looked like a glazed donut, which kind of sttod out because obviously there were no reports that came out that LE said this. So either this guy was being a D**k or as some people are thinking the person that wrote this might know something

Yes it was along the lines of , when LE got to her she looked like a glazed donut, which kind of sttod out because obviously there were no reports that came out that LE said this. So either this guy was being a D**k or as some people are thinking the person that wrote this might know something

Disgusting:furious:

I think that's a troll just being a dick, some people just hate cops and love to get that opportunity to throw out donut jokes... its good they moderate the lfp site I guess, I never saw that comment and its probably best most people don't see some of the negative stuff that has been posted on those media sites.

Okay, fb isn't loading well for me. Can anyone find any communication between TB and the psychic on Tori's case?

Okay, fb isn't loading well for me. Can anyone find any communication between TB and the psychic on Tori's case?

I will have a look when I get back inside (I am on my phone outside having a cigarette, so when I go on my laptop) I have a mutual friend with TB (or at least HAD, who knows since they started dropping off her list) so I think her profile may be more open to me depending on her privacy settings.

just checking sterling sinclairs FB profile I have 14 mutual friends with her.. and im hours away from her location, until the last post I had no idea who she was and cant see any connection from my mutal friends and her.. is it possible she got a lot of attention through the media and 1000's of people friended her?

just checking sterling sinclairs FB profile I have 14 mutual friends with her.. and im hours away from her location, until the last post I had no idea who she was and cant see any connection from my mutal friends and her.. is it possible she got a lot of attention through the media and 1000's of people friended her?

a crutial fact we have all overlooked ...we have all been referring to this stirling sinclair as a SHE when on the profile it says MALE so...not a she at all!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member