GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely completely unrelated but i had someone curb crawl me in an older sedan on January 30th, 2012 by the Boyd building at the corner of Brock and Locheil between 11 pm and 12 am. I just dismissed it as some john looking for a date and popped in our house within seconds as I was just a few doors up visiting a friend. Just found it interesting considering the hit on the Google map about the kids being tailed: The passenger window was open on the sedan and I thought it was dark brown. The car stuck in my mind because the bumpers were chrome' but it wasn't a classic or collector's car, they were factory chrome bumpers not aftermarket... it's not common to see someone still driving such an old car when the car was nothing to write home about.

another completely unrealated post to this case... :fence:

When I lived in Sarnia a couple years ago, there was a tattoo shop on the street where there was a beer store across from the skate board park, and another at the end of that street on Christina.

You're talking about Durand Maxwell area, too far north on Christina. They are referring to Wellington Christina in regards to the tattoo shop, but thanks, anyway.

How young is AC? Kids (young adults) especially girls these days are so used to the internet and instant everything, I can see her finding it and posting it right away. It is amazing the things people put out there for the world to see. She may have not even given it a second thought.

kids are 5 or 6 and a boy whos 10 or so

120 proctor across from parking lot from what i understand here. purple door and shutters.
perhaps the little split apartment to the side was MM anyone confirm the blinds look extra creepo to the left.

<edit> i believe the purple shuttered home is addressed 129 Proctor - coulda been my typo

another completely unrealated post to this case... :fence:

Like I said, completely unrelated, but whoever made the map seemed to think kids being tailed in a black sedan back in November was significant in constructing a Google map. I had mentioned it to my husband before it came out that they had caught the suspects and dismissed it at that point as irrelevant to this case.
May be something else going on with some peeper trailing people in his car in the area, though.

Thanks for that Sarnian! Do you know where MM lived?

I appreciate your local knowledge.

he lived with his father in the vicinity of 120 proctor st. but not at that address. there is no vehicle in the driveway on google maps, MM drove a late 90's Red windstar like this picture below, possiblly a few years older and not as clean as this one.

759_1.jpg

I'm curious as to how you can make that statement.
Thanks very much.

Neither of these two owned a vehicle even remotely close to the one in your description at any time in the last few years. I do how ever have an uncle with a car matching your description.. Do you think it was him possibly?

see what im saying.

Been reading this thread. You may call this hearsay but I know it is true. The storefront video caneras is the reason they were caught so quickly.

I think you misunderstood the question. I think the poster was asking how old AC is? I believe AC is the person who found the area the body was found.

18 or so for her and her fiance who was with her when she took the photo. i beleive this was stated on facebook.

Neither of these two owned a vehicle even remotely close to the one in your description at any time in the last few years. I do how ever have an uncle with a car matching your description.. Do you think it was him possibly?

see what im saying.

And as I stated in my comment, it was likely unrelated to the NP case, merely a car being driven by someone engaging in the same behavior as reported by the kids in November.

can anyone confirm if who MM lived with had a vehicle as per the descriptions used in the attempted abductions. maybe they didnt own these vehicles. perhaps they borrowed from someone recently?

Like I said, completely unrelated, but whoever made the map seemed to think kids being tailed in a black sedan back in November was significant in constructing a Google map. I had mentioned it to my husband before it came out that they had caught the suspects and dismissed it at that point as irrelevant to this case.
May be something else going on with some peeper trailing people in his car in the area, though.

No, I might just be behind on the info!

I hadn't seen it reported that the person trailing the kids in November had been caught. I presume it was mentioned on one of the pages I haven't had a chance to read yet! :blush: Is there a link to that? Or is that just something that is known locally?

Thanks!

super suspicious that MM near matches a description in one of his FB pics as per the mitton/cobden abduction attempt regardless of vehicle.

I meant how young is AC (the girl that took the pics in the snow) but thanks anyways. lol

I agree EDM. Lots of people have black hoodies but not many have black hoodies with white writing on the left shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay