CANADA Canada - Eramosa Twp, Ont, WhtFem 550UFON, 25-45, off Hwy 7, Aug'05

Last week I contacted the OPP to ask if Dumba was ruled out. Today I received this email back.

"Be advised that Elaine DUMBA has previously been eliminated as our found human remains in Rockwood ON."

Last week I contacted the OPP to ask if Dumba was ruled out. Today I received this email back.

"Be advised that Elaine DUMBA has previously been eliminated as our found human remains in Rockwood ON."

I submitted Elaine Dumba 7 months ago (6,15,2012), their e-mail stated:

"Good morning.I don't see that DUMBA has been compared as of yet; however, I will pass the information along to the investigating officer for follow-up.
Thank you for your email.

Sincerely,
Constable **** ****
OPP Missing Persons and Unidentified Bodies Unit
1-877-9-FIND-ME (1-877-934-6363) "

I requested information three times after this and they replied:

"Although we would love to be able to report back on every case, I'm sure you can understand that due to the volume of calls and emails we receive it is not possible for us to do so.
We are a support unit and are not directly involved in the investigation. Therefore, we are not always apprised of every step taken by the investigators.
Let's hope for a match and, if it is, there will definitely be a media release advising of same"

Thank you for posting this as I have checked for MONTHS on weather there were any updates, I find the OPP is stubborn with letting sleuthers help out. I would have never known she was ruled out until you posted that.

I agree jessica- on the stubbornness of the OPP although I think it's Canada wide. What's with that?

I also agree she was killed by someone she knew - someone she had been intimate with but not necessarily for very long.

Something struck me as odd while reading the last few posts - all of her clothing was made in Montreal. A woman does not usually buy clothing according to where the garments were made - it' about the look and compatibility of one's closet.
This led me to think she was passing though Montreal just before she was killed and purchased some needed clothing. Unusually warm weather? Did not anticipate the length of the trip?

She could have come up through the US into Quebec and beyond. Jmo.

Well, it's approaching 6 years that she has remained unidentified. Maybe a change in coordinates/direction will help the OPP.

I think the killer would like LE to assume she is from Montreal.

Could she be Tammy Churcher?

"Tammy CHURCHER was last seen in the Province of Quebec, Canada, in December 2003. Tammy's home was in Courtland, Ontario, near Tillsonburg (southeast of London, Ontario)."

Her home was only an hour and a half away from where the remains were located. (Map attached below.)

My Theory: I think If this is Tammy she might have been hitchhiking back home from her last destination. I have always thought there was a truck driver in the Ontario area that is targeting women (for example the Bowmanville jane doe). The body in Rockwood was found near a resting station frequently used by truckers and motorist.

Attachments

• tammy churcher.png
    tammy churcher.png
    221 KB · Views: 33
  • tammy churcher2.png
    tammy churcher2.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Map..jpg
    Map..jpg
    78 KB · Views: 21
Nadine Lussier missing 2004. Her partner also missing

http://www.sq.gouv.qc.ca/personnes-disparues/nadine-lussier-dominic-gauthier.jsp

lussier_nadine1.jpg

Could she be Tammy Churcher?

"Tammy CHURCHER was last seen in the Province of Quebec, Canada, in December 2003. Tammy's home was in Courtland, Ontario, near Tillsonburg (southeast of London, Ontario)."

Her home was only an hour and a half away from where the remains were located. (Map attached below.)

My Theory: I think If this is Tammy she might have been hitchhiking back home from her last destination. I have always thought there was a truck driver in the Ontario area that is targeting women (for example the Bowmanville jane doe). The body in Rockwood was found near a resting station frequently used by truckers and motorist.

OPP responded back:

Thank you for your email.

Our records at OPP Missing Persons & Unidentified Bodies Unit currently do not indicate whether an exclusion has been made for this case.
We will forward the information to the investigating agency/officer for follow up.

Thanks again for the information.

***Fingers Crossed***

I did a facial comparison, my first time so not the best.

Attachments

• Facial timeline..jpg
    Facial timeline..jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 60
I wish OPP would release the dental view of the dental plate with the other teeth. The two teeth on their own have limited value. The reconstruction in clay is well done but it has such a generic look, the features could be just about anyone.

If am not sure if it is just me, but sometimes the clay recons are so non-descript that I lose interest in looking at it. I mean who has clay hair??

I wish OPP would release the dental view of the dental plate with the other teeth. The two teeth on their own have limited value. The reconstruction in clay is well done but it has such a generic look, the features could be just about anyone.

If am not sure if it is just me, but sometimes the clay recons are so non-descript that I lose interest in looking at it. I mean who has clay hair??

I like clay ONLY if they add hair, accessories, color, etc. To me it makes the reconstruction look more life like. The picture I posted (ill repost since it isn't showing for me) the clay is hard to differentiate sections of the UID face.

Attachments

• Facial timeline..jpg
    Facial timeline..jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 50
Side profile.

Also reconstruction with some color, haven't used Photoshop in ages. It's not good by any means but at least I tried :innocent:

Attachments

• Facialconstruction2.jpg
    Facialconstruction2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 36
  • janedoe.rockwood..jpg
    janedoe.rockwood..jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 31
Bumping for this new article as the 10 anniversary approaches. The police department seem very keen for any sort of tip from people and say they will look into anything they are given...

http://www.therecord.com/news-story...-unidentified-as-10th-anniversary-approaches/

Who is the Rockwood Jane Doe? Remains of woman still unidentified as 10th anniversary approaches

Waterloo Region Record
By May Warren
GUELPH — It's been 10 years since she was found under a sleeping bag in the woods, just off a rest stop west of Rockwood, outside of Guelph.

Police don't know who she was or how she died.

She's still "Jane Doe," without a family or a face....

"What we need is for someone to say to us, 'Look we have this missing female, can you check your database and see if any of your unidentified bodies match,'" Gruspier said.

Rockwood's Jane Doe is one of 286 people in the database, which dates back to 1964.

"We still would love to know who she is, we'd love to identify her," Gruspier said, adding tips can be submitted directly on the public website the database feeds, to the OPP, or through Crime Stoppers.

"We follow every one up and if we can't exclude the possibility based on biology, age, race or something like that, then we'll go for DNA or dental records," she said.

"We never ignore a tip. No matter how bizarre it may seem."...

http://www.flamboroughreview.com/ne...l-marks-10-years-since-discovery-of-jane-doe/

" Heidi Stewart of the Ontario Provincial Police criminal investigations branch said the police are no further ahead now than they were a decade ago.

They still don't know who she is or what exactly happened to her.

But that doesn't mean the case isn't still active.

"People always call them cold cases," Stewart said.

"But you think of the victims, it's not cold to them."

There's still a $50,000 reward in place for anyone with information that could lead to Jane Doe's identity, Stewart said.

"We're really hoping that tributes like this bring it back to the forefront, 10 years on maybe somebody is prepared now to say something," she added.

Jane Doe was a white woman between the age of 25 and 45, 5-feet-4 inches to 5-feet-6 inches tall, with "medium brown" hair, according to an OPP release from the time.

Police don't know how she died but suspect foul play as she was dragged about 10 metres into the bush, covered with a sleeping bag and left there"

Bumping for her 11th anniversary. I would offer some missing persons suggestions, however, they think she might have been from Europe according to DoeNet, and I actually don't know any European MP sites...

Brief mention in the news Nov 19 2016..
http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Crime/2016/11/19/22684064.html
UNIDENTIFIED BODY
CIRCUMSTANCES: On Aug. 28, 2005 the remains of a woman, aged between 25 and 45 years old were found off a rest stop near Rockwood, Ont. It was believed her body had been dragged and that she had been there about a month. A Woods sleeping bag had been placed over the corpse. Cops call the death suspicious with the earmarks of a body dump and foul play is believed to be involved.
DESCRIPTION: White, 5-foot-4 to 5-foot-6, 130 pounds, average build with brown hair.

rbbm
Has this woman been suggested, although tattooed?
Chilliwack RCMP investigators are asking for public help to generate new tips in their search for Tammy Penner who was last seen in January, 2005.

Tammy had contacted her sister in August, 2005, but has not been heard from since.

http://www.theprogress.com/news/183208841.html
attachment.php

Tammy Penner

Attachments

• 21541chilliwackPenner-TammyEileen2003-09-13.sized.jpg
    21541chilliwackPenner-TammyEileen2003-09-13.sized.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 48

Attachments

• P20050002OPP_25.jpg
    P20050002OPP_25.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 41
  • P20050002_11.jpg