GUILTY TX - Leah Aguirre, 2, Crosbyton, 1 Jan 2013

Why would anyone kill a beautiful 2yo baby? How can you look into the eyes of that little girl and feel anything other than love and a primal desire to protect her? The whole world is going to hell and the monster that took this child deserves the hottest seat.

Found Deceased.

Discussion continues RIGHT HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

press conference at 5pm it looks like

KFYO Radio ‏@KFYO
Crosbyton PD to release information on a new development on missing child Leah Aguirre at 5pm.

Oh poor sweet baby! My little girl is almost 2 and I just can't imagine someone killing a poor little innocent baby girl........Rest in Peace sweet Leah....

The FBI has found the dead body of missing 2-year-old Leah Marie Aguirre behind a home at 502 S. Ayrshire in Crosbyton, according to Crosbyton Police Chief Greg Parrot.

The homeowner is Matilda Almaraz who was Leah's caregiver at the time of her disappearance. At this time, no suspects have been identified and no arrests have been made.
http://www.kcbd.com/story/20557035/...-behind-caregivers-house#.UO9HYyi8Y_0.twitter

Why would anyone kill a beautiful 2yo baby? How can you look into the eyes of that little girl and feel anything other than love and a primal desire to protect her? The whole world is going to hell and the monster that took this child deserves the hottest seat.

Ask Casey Anthony. :(

Wasn't there another case, a while back, where caretakers claimed that someone posing as a CPS worker came and got the child? IIRC that child is still unaccounted for....and I think the caretaker was/is the prime suspect. I can't remember who that child was though.....

Wasn't there another case, a while back, where caretakers claimed that someone posing as a CPS worker came and got the child? IIRC that child is still unaccounted for....and I think the caretaker was/is the prime suspect. I can't remember who that child was though.....

Rilya Wilson

:cry: :rose: R.I.P. sweet Little Leah :rose: :cry:

I know that you have found peace now in His arms. You did not deserve the horrible things that happened to you here during your brief journey to the earth. May those responsible be brought to justice quickly. May your memory live on in those that truly loved you. I am sorry sweet little girl!

(respectfully snipped)
What I don't get is when the police first searched the area of that house/residence why wouldn't they find the body then? Did they not search the house/area when they first found out she was missing or was the body brought back to frame the caretaker.

It really seems like this was a plan to frame someone.

Honestly I immediately thought that - it seems like a place they would have checked already. How did they know to go back, also? Something seems odd.

Julie Musgrave ‏@JMusgraveKAMC
BREAKING: Crosbyton police found Leah Aguirre's body at caretaker's home, in the basement... in a box, buried under clothing.

Seven days after two-year-old Leah Marie Aguirre was last seen, Crosbyton Police Chief Greg Parrott has confirmed the child's body was found at the home of the child's caretaker.

Parrott said the girl's remains were concealed in a box wrapped in plastic behind a shelf in the cellar of the home. He said the caretaker, Matilda Almarez is charged with capital murder.

http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/news/lo...rre-crosbyton-FBI/hRKdlWqJ4Em73Rn-0iPVNw.cspx

Julie Musgrave ‏@JMusgraveKAMC
BREAKING: Crosbyton police found Leah Aguirre's body at caretaker's home, in the basement... in a box, buried under clothing.

Oh how heartbreaking. I wonder how they found out she was in the basement after their previous search. How horrible for little Leah, seems like all the adults in her world made her life a living hell.

That poor mom. Whatever the actual number, in her heart and mind she has now lost 9 babies.

I hope she has someone there to comfort her. I wish we knew more about her.

That poor mom. Whatever the actual number, in her heart and mind she has now lost 9 babies.

I hope she has someone there to comfort her. I wish we knew more about her.

This is the worst news possible. Thank goodness we have the death penalty and a governor that will carry it out. What was she doing with this person anyway. I am just sick and I too would like to know more about the mom. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back