GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched the video a few times but I am half blind. Does the person in the video have their head turned away from the camera?

It seems odd that Nailia would quietly exit with the impostor. I wonder if she heard the person say they were N's mom or not. Surely she would know it was not really her mom.

So it makes me think it might be her Dad's girlfriend or sister or mother. I really hope it is a family custody battle.

Why haven't we heard anything about her father yet?

I wish we knew what the interaction was like in the classroom when she came for her . Did Nailla recognize her and smile and run over to her ........ did the woman hurry out the door or wait outside the door where maybe Nailla didn't even know who it was before she saw her? Because if it was a family friend , you would think Nailla would say HEY TRACY or HEY SUSIE , what are you doing here? and at least we would have another name. So very curious if the sub teacher has said or would say in the media what happened at that time.

Well seeing that the mother wears Muslim garb makes more sense why the school/teacher may not have questioned her claim to being the mother.....even Nailla may have been fooled initially IMO.

And the video points out that the woman made small talk with the office personnel and said she was 8 months pregnant......I'm surprised she talked to them at all....this is sooo strange to me..

So many failures from the school end. :shakehead:
You got that right! I'm absolutely shocked that the substitute teacher didn't notice at least ONE of the many red flags here. It's been many years since I was in elementary school, but since when is 'going to breakfast' an acceptable excuse for leaving school?

After this incident, I'm sure rules are going to be changed about Muslim garb. Because, even if someone provided an ID at the front desk, how would officials be able to identify the person? If they have an ID photo taken in the garb, it really could be anyone. Banks have you remove sunglasses and hats these days, and some convenience stores don't allow people with hoodies. I'm really curious as to how this will play out because this garb is obviously a real problem in this situation. I wonder how they deal with these things in predominantly Muslim countries.

Video at this link with abductor and here's another video image - mom and grandfather also in the video -

20585873_BG4.jpg

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/20...l-abducted-from-west-philly-elementary-school

Also an article:

State police describe the adult as a woman who was wearing Muslim-style clothing and appeared to be pregnant. Investigators say the abductor's direction and method of transportation are not known.

Investigators say the woman signed her name when taking the student out of school but the signature is not legible.

On video it says the abductor talked with the office personnel and said she was 8 months pregnant.

Abductor is a black female 8 months pregnant.

Very strange.

The pictures are not clear to me, but the white thing in her arms reminds me of some form of hidjab- maybe to cover Nailla? Hate to type this, but wasn't Elizabeth Smart disguised in hidjab?

that was my first impression as well, though I have not known anyone to wear white hijab, have seen mostly dark colors, some with beautiful embroidery. White would stand out more.

I just watched the video of mom, and as hesitant as I feel to say this, something doesn't sit right with me. I'm going to leave it at that.

When I saw the first one, I thought she seemed to be in shock. Then in the second one, she is definitely upset and crying. I don't think there is anything unusual about her demeanor in either one. I would think a mom would go through all kinds of emotions. At first you can't believe it, then the fear and the frustration sets in, then you start to feel helpless and through it all, you're scared of what is going to happen to your child. All these feelings hit you one after the other, and it's horrible!
I'm praying for this little beauty's safe return! What a nightmare!

Well seeing that the mother wears Muslim garb makes more sense why the school/teacher may not have questioned her claim to being the mother.....even Nailla may have been fooled initially IMO.

And the video points out that the woman made small talk with the office personnel and said she was 8 months pregnant......I'm surprised she talked to them at all....this is sooo strange to me..

Eight months pregnant now makes me suspicious of these women who steal infants are have fooled everyone they know into thinking they are pregnant. Perhaps shes' building a ' pseudo' family for herself that shes' obsessed over or something. Good grief. Come home baby girl!
For some reason even though it's horrible , I feel like this little girl will be safe. Seems like someone wanted her for a child and n ot for nefarious reasons. I 'm reading way too much into way too little, I guess.

I'm trying to remember the statistics on female abductors and I'm too tired to look them up lol. I think I remember that they usually abduct after a miscarriage or loss of an infant, and that it's usually a baby that they abduct.

It seems 'off' that she's abducting a 5 year old. Isn't that really rare?

Wait, she had a conversation with front office staff and mentioned she was eight months pregnant??? I don't get it. Either mom is eight months pregnant, and so office staff had nothing to question, or she told office staff she was someone different than she told the teacher. Wish we knew exactly what was said to office staff.

Headed to bed...:please: for Nailia and her family tonight!

OT, is it me, or WS?? Having a he** of a time tonight getting on.

This abduction appears planned. If someone wanted to abduct Naillia I wonder why they picked the school. You would think that a school would be the riskiest place to do this.

The timing seems so tight. 5 mins from drop off to the abductor entering the classroom.
It seems that has to be someone who knows the family and school very well.

It really does look like Nailla is familiar with this person. Walks in front of her, even. Not like she is waiting for the woman to tell her where to go, but like Nailla knows where she is going with this person.

At first I was wondering if there was any way Nailla could have mistaken her for her mother, maybe if she didn't look her directly in the eyes. But their builds don't look that similar, and now with the news the abductor might have been pregnant, I doubt that. Unless her mother is also pregnant?

I don't know why I keep thinking of Kyron. Please don't get me wrong. I'm NOT saying mom had anything to do with this. Just the circumstances of being taken from school. Only no one saw Kyron leave. *sigh*

Please let Nailla be found safe.

I see Muslim women around here occasionally, and the head garb they wear comes in tan and white too. (No offense to anyone, I don't know what it's called.)

But the oddest get-up to me was seeing a young woman wearing the Muslim garb but only just to her waist. Underneath she had on skin tight blue jeans rolled up above her ankles and high heeled sandals. I thought that was very strange. Muslims are not as common here, but they usually wear loose fitting, flowing pants and a long flowing top which comes past their knees.

I think this woman is in "all garb, costume and all, and probably not pregos" She made a point to say she was pregnant, I don't think so. I think this was to throw everyone off, IMO. I did made a page on the "missing" since I wasn't sure where to put this "amber alert" good thing u fine folks are on it since I live in PA
I about 1 and 1/2 hours away and yet all of you knew about it before my alert on my cell.

Ok, I am editing because I don't want anyone's feeling hurt by me saying "COSTUME". my meaning is that "this person could have dressed like family to get away with this. I am in no way picking on religions, beliefs etc. Please understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf