**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The screen shots of Tanisha break my heart. It's going to be a long hard painful road for her to ever recover from this.

I have a different carrier, so I dont know, but does Verizon have the pin to check VM's on all phones? Meaning, if I call you and you have Verizon and you call and check your messages, YOU have to put a pin # in?
I have T-Mobile and I know you can set it up that waty if you want, but you dont HAVE to have it....

So if he had Verizon and its not a auto feature on the phones, he set it to enter a pin to check his vm's and if she is checking his VM after he is dea, she knew his pin, or used a combo of pins she knew he had used before and hacked into??

Wow. Just Wow!!
He stated, if I heard correctly, one would have to know the pin # respective to the account, to access voicemail.

We already KNOW she knew his garage code and ATM pin # from her own account to Detective Flores.

Call from Jodi forwarded to Travis voicemail at 11:48 pm on 6-4-08. Call lasted 3 minutes ...

Another call at 11:53 pm 6-4-08, forwarded to voicemail, 16 minutes long... Maximum voicemail length is 5 minutes. Jodi was listening to Travis' voicemail messages, according to witness.

Yes, and he was already deceased.

If looks could kill, Travis's sister could exterminate JA on the spot -- no lethal injection needed.

Let's just get it out of the way now.

January 15, 2013 Morning Testimony

Morning session starts off with counsel being asked to approach the bench. The live feed was turned off a few minutes later.

--State calls witness Joey Citizen who works for Verizon wireless. He has telephone records for Travis Alexander.
--Records are kept as a normal business practice.

--The first date of the records is May 31, 2008 and the last is June 15, 2008.

--#362--On the telephone records the telephone number 831-402-1901 appears. The witness is asked to mark all the calls on the record with a highlighter that involves that particular telephone number. This is marked as exhibit #362

--Phone number 951-536-2162 is the phone number that is associated to Travis. The second page of the records is Travis' subscriber info including his address.
--"Dialed digit number" a column for calls received.
--"Call direction" column designates if the call was inbound to target number or went to voicemail.
--The date and time is recorded.
--The length of the call is also recorded in seconds. Verizon's clock starts as soon as that call is placed.
--The towers that the call 'bounced' from is on the records.
--The "F" under the call direction call means that the call went to voicemail.
--June 3, 2008, 17 second call.
--June 3, 2008, 1351 hours, 170 seconds.
--June 3, 2008, 2016 hours, 129 seconds.
--June 3, 2008, 2034 hours, 49 seconds.
--June 4, 2008 2337 hours., 31 seconds. Call is forwarded to voicemail.
#161--Photo from June 4, 2008, 1731 hours. The time on the phone record is after the time when this photo was taken.
--June 4, 2008, 2348 hours, 169 seconds.
--June 4, 2008, 2353 hours, 16 minutes.
--Verizon has voicemail features. Basic and advanced. Basic is 3 minute limit. Advanced is 5 minutes.
--There is one call that is sixteen minutes long. Somebody could be listening to messages. In order to do this one would need a pin number.
--The witness is again shown a photo with a time/date stamp. The sixteen minute call happened after the photo was taken.
--June 14, 2008, 2120 hours. Call went straight to voicemail.

She was probably checking his voice mail to see if any of his friends or family called saying they are worried about him. etc. JMO.

She is one sick person.

Or girlfriends.

I want now to hear about Jodi's phone records for those calls with cell tower info.

Remember too that Travis' voicemail was full within a couple of days - lots of friends have mentioned it online. She wasn't deleting messages...at least not enough for it to make a difference to his inbox.

She is as whack as they come :what: If this Jury doesn't convict.......I'll lose my mind :what:

Just wait for the defense to start skewering poor, murdered Travis. I really do not trust juries anymore.

hahaha that bugs me too. I wonder if the court reporter has to put in all those okays.

They do. It's a pet peeve of mine. To me, it shows inexperience (although he seems to be doing a great job thus far). I should know. I did something similar until I got told off by my bosses for creating more transcript pages by constantly affirming what the deposed person was saying. (Pages cost money). I learned quickly not to do that. It is also irritating to listen to. IMO.

How sick! listening to his voicemails after murdering him.

This is my first ever trial, I have never watched one live or in full before. It's addictive! I have literally gotten nothing done

She is as whack as they come :what: If this Jury doesn't convict.......I'll lose my mind :what:

I may have to leave the state if she isn't convicted.

He stated, if I heard correctly, one would have to know the pin # respective to the account, to access voicemail.

We already KNOW she knew his garage code and ATM pin # from her own account to Detective Flores.

yea, I know that.

My question was (and maybe I wasnt clear) did HE set up the pin access to his VM or is it an automatic thing for Verizon phones? Maybe to block her from checking them? and she hacked it somehow?

On T-Mobile, the pin # to access VM is an option.

She certainly was a bigtime stalker with all those pin numbers. The man had no privacy whatsoever.

Is it possible that she was changing her own message? I know some voice mails give you an option to listen/change the message you just left. Could she have left a message, thought she needed to change it, redo it, listen, change?

Wouldn't they be able to say whether messages were actually deleted during that call? Not sure what exactly I missed, so just wondering.

Aside from the pictures with a user-changeable date and timestamp... What specific times do they have to connect phone records to?

I'm just... bewildered. I don't think he would have given her everything on purpose. I think she tricked them out of him - like, "Hey, give me your ATM card - I'll jump out and get the money for you since it's raining, etc. What's your PIN?" Or else she snuck around and found them.

I've been married for over 12 yrs - been together for 20 - and I don't know all of my husband's PINs. And they dated for 4 months? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74