GUILTY TN - Daniel, 3, & Savannah Marise, 2, die in hot car, Smyrna, 2 Aug 2012

longtallcold

What happened to Nancy Jenkins?
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
Those poor children died a horrible death. I wonder what would cause a mother to do what she did? I wonder if she was drunk or on drugs and forgot her kids were in the car? I can't imagine being that out of it. RIP poor little babies.

DCF needs to go, as do many gov't agencies. It has been proven over and over that private companies can do it better, cheaper, and faster- and pays through the nose when negligent.

I agree!DCF needs to go I wish there was someway to make those who can disband them do so! Epic fail!

I agree!DCF needs to go I wish there was someway to make those who can disband them do so! Epic fail!

DCF / DFACS are state entities with federal oversight . When I speak or write to my elected officials, I bring DCF fail up. So do others. When the backlash from voters gets large enough, things may change.

DCF / DFACS are state entities with federal oversight . When I speak or write to my elected officials, I bring DCF fail up. So do others. When the backlash from voters gets large enough, things may change.

When i had a need to call them it was an epic failure! I had to write every politician in NJ just so my son the father could be included in family meetings.It was and still is a nightmare.IN NJ I was told no one over sees them finally when I went on a writing to all media shows and newspapers he then was included but very limited on what they let him know.Family (mom and her abusing BF) is considered high risk for abuse!If you know who to get in touch with please let me know! I am trying to put a not for profit together to fight CPS in every state!Sick to death of children dying!:please:

Donna

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p