The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jodi was a 28 yr old high school drop out when she met Travis in 2007? She had
worked as a waitress but was then working for Pre Paid Legal? As what ?
And Travis worked for PPL as a "motivational speaker"? To whom was he
speaking that need motivation ? The PPL employees? They meet in Vegas and within a month she
has moved to Mesa? Into a place of her own? Or did she move in
with Travis? Then their "relationship" quickly sours and she moves away-- back to Yreka?

At one point she was working as a waitress in Rancho Mirage-? When was that?
All this moving--relocating--takes some $$ right? How does a HS dropout
who is a sometime-waitress have the $$ to keep relocating?

They met in Vegas at a PPL event in 2006.
They dated from Feb 2 - June 29, 2007.
She moved to Mesa from California AFTER they broke up in July 2007
She moved into a house 3.9 miles from Travis', he was not happy she moved so close to his house.
She moved to Yreka, CA in April 2008.

So Jodi was a 28 yr old high school drop out when she met Travis in 2007? She had
speaking that need motivation ? The PPL employees? They meet in Vegas and within a month she
has moved to Mesa?
Into a place of her own? Or did she move in
with Travis? Then their "relationship" quickly sours and she moves away-- back to Yreka?

BBM I don't think she moved to Mesa until after the break-up.

LOL!!! You and everybody else wants to know this. It is disturbing how little is known about her.

So PPL is like an Amway-type pyramid scheme. They sell what is basically insurance for legal fees - you pay your monthly fee and if something happens where you need legal representation, it is covered. Jodi was a salesperson - for PPL. I don't get the impression she was very good. Travis, from what I can tell, was a pretty high up employee of PPL and gave motivational speeches to the salespeople.

JA moved to Mesa after the break-up - that's what it said on 48 Hours - because she was a psych stalker and he was up for booty calls.
I have no idea where she lived in Mesa but it appears not with TA.

Apparently, JA was living in Palm Desert when she met TA - also according to 48 hours.

Also, she had that Big Sur address on her driver's license and I read somewhere (not official) that she had at some point been working at a resort in Big Sur. I think her license was issued in 2005.

If you're living out of your car, relocating is cheap.

and if she was a server at rancho mirage especially during summer you can make bank - $100 - $300 a nite easy - i know ppl who make that much at the IHOP there

Now I may have read this wrong. I thought I saw at some point there was a 4 min pause in the photo taking but I don't remember where it was...I just remember thinking "is that when she gathered her weapons?". Anyone?

IIRC there is no gap in the actual photos, but there is a gap in the photos shown to us via the trial.
That started the convo here about what went on during the 4 mins.

Hopefully, someone who has the scoop will post for us.

IIRC, MOO, IMHO, etc.. :) :)

shower photos only

141 - 5:22:24 - Travis in shower, facing right, arms crossed
142 - 5:22:36 - Travis' back, in shower
143 - 5:22:54 - Travis's back, in shower, darker than previous photo
144- 5:23:00 - Travis' back, in shower, dark
145 - 5:23:24 - Travis facing right in shower, dark
146 - 5:23:30 - Travis facing right in shower, dark
147 - 5:24:30 - Travis facing right, head down, dark
148 - 5:24:48 - Travis facing left, dark
149 - 5:24:52 - Travis facing left, dark
150 - 5:24:56 -Travis facing left
151 - 5:25:00 - Travis facing left, hands on wall
153 -5:26:56-- Travis' back, shower, dark
154 - 5:27:12 - Travis in shower, dark
155 - 5:27:18 - Travis facing left, sort of looking towards camera, dark
156 - 5:27:28 - Travis facing right, dark
157- 5:28:54 - Travis facing right, dark
158 - 5:29:12 - Travis' face, looking at camera, sitting, dark
159 - 5:29:20 - Travis's face, looking at camera, sitting
160 - 5:30:30 - Travis sitting in shower facing right, head/face not visible

ETA: I've only seen two sitting photos. I've missed either 158 or 159. Anyone have a link handy?

and if she was a server at rancho mirage especially during summer you can make bank - $100 - $300 a nite easy - i know ppl who make that much at the IHOP there

Well and let's not be ignorant pretty girls get
good tips from men often without working too hard for
it. If Jodi was a halfway decent flirt, which it sounds
like she was, then she could make decent money without
even being an awesome waitress.

Thanks to all who answered my questions about JA. She sure got around. I guess if you are a decent waitress you can do all right but the woman that called Dr Drew and said she worked with JA at Bing Crosby's restaurant in Rancho Mirage said she was a lousey waitress and no one liked her...and she complained she didn't get good tips.

LOL!!! You and everybody else wants to know this. It is disturbing how little is known about her.

So PPL is like an Amway-type pyramid scheme. They sell what is basically insurance for legal fees - you pay your monthly fee and if something happens where you need legal representation, it is covered. Jodi was a salesperson - for PPL. I don't get the impression she was very good. Travis, from what I can tell, was a pretty high up employee of PPL and gave motivational speeches to the salespeople.

JA moved to Mesa after the break-up - that's what it said on 48 Hours - because she was a psych stalker and he was up for booty calls.
I have no idea where she lived in Mesa but it appears not with TA.
Apparently, JA was living in Palm Desert when she met TA - also according to 48 hours.

Also, she had that Big Sur address on her driver's license and I read somewhere (not official) that she had at some point been working at a resort in Big Sur. I think her license was issued in 2005.

If you're living out of your car, relocating is cheap.

BBM - there was a post with links to pictures (from after the house was on the market - that someone posted today) showed a pic of the rental Jodi lived in in Mesa, I believe the picture stated they were 7 miles apart.
here is the link to the picture of the house Jodi rented.

http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/us...t=3&o=98&_suid=135880595935602916241556689674

(hoping that works)

Thank you Jax, that is the chart I was thinking of. Appreciate you posting it.

I brought up... the other day, that Jodi is a Cancer. Maybe no one is really interested in what her sign is.....and that is ok. Some people don't believe in all the cosmic/astrological mumbo jumbo... But... since it has been mentioned that there is so little known about her... I thought I would share this with you all. It's an interesting read.... Hope everyone is having a great day!

Inside The Mind of Jodi Arias
http://www.lindacrystal.com/tag/jodi-arias/

IIRC there is no gap in the actual photos, but there is a gap in the photos shown to us via the trial.
That started the convo here about what went on during the 4 mins.

Hopefully, someone who has the scoop will post for us.

IIRC, MOO, IMHO, etc.. :) :)

That would explain why my own notes of the trial have a gap.

Thank you Jax, that is the chart I was thinking of. Appreciate you posting it.

Thanks. The whole thing is posted upstream a little bit with proper thanks to the original poster (name eludes me right now).

It includes shots I'm not familiar with, either 158 or 159 for sure.

Thanks to all who answered my questions about JA. She sure got around. I guess if you are a decent waitress you can do all right but the woman that called Dr Drew and said she worked with JA at Bing Crosby's restaurant in Rancho Mirage said she was a lousey waitress and no one liked her...and she complained she didn't get good tips.

1) good tips is individual . One waitress might complain about getting a standard 15% while another might consider that good but most people
will complain about their jobs and not making as much as they would want.

2) even if you were kinda cool with someone after something like this comes out its not likely you will remember anything but the bad about them.

3) would they have her on the show if she didn't support the image that the
public wanted to see of her?

4) women are catty. Many women hate other women. Even women they
hardly know

I brought up... the other day, that Jodi is a Cancer. It was ignored, and maybe no one is really interested in what her sign is.....and that is ok. Some people don't believe in all the cosmic/astrological mumbo jumbo... But... since it has been mentioned that there is so little known about her... I thought I would share this with you all. It's an interesting read.... Hope everyone is having a great day!

Inside The Mind of Jodi Arias
http://www.lindacrystal.com/tag/jodi-arias/

I found it interesting just didn't have a comment to add. :)

has moved to Mesa? Into a place of her own? Or did she move in

You bring up valid points. I'm not sure my question is relevant to anything, but I'm going to ask, anyway...
How on earth did Jodi afford her frequent travels to and from Mesa, Utah, etc.? I know Travis paid for their travels but I'm specifically questioning the trips for glorified booty calls that she made? I'm comfortable in my profession but I could NEVER get that much time off work...even if I could, the cost of travel would be prohibitive for me. Thoughts?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

1) good tips is individual . One waitress might complain about getting a standard 15% while another might consider that good but most people
will complain about their jobs and not making as much as they would want.

2) even if you were kinda cool with someone after something like this comes out its not likely you will remember anything but the bad about them.

3) would they have her on the show if she didn't support the image that the
public wanted to see of her?

4) women are catty. Many women hate other women. Even women they
hardly know

In response to number four...I appreciate your perspective, but respectfully, I'm a bit shocked that such a sweeping generalization would be made regarding women...I've been to all girl schools my whole life and work in a predominantly female area of the Cook County Courthouse. I have never experienced such. Then again, your mileage may vary, and all that.
MOO and all that jazz (hey, I'm from Chicago...gotta throw in some jazz.)
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Hi, Lil Buddy. I have no issue with you. I'm only interested in the veracity of the story.

I didn't think you had anything personal against me.

V's story is compelling. Emotionally speaking, from my experience dealing with loonies, V struck me as looney when I heard her on Dr.D.
I could very easily be wrong.

I would love to hear her story confirmed by other employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti