The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister chased me with knives on more than one occasion. I didn't tell my parents. I was too afraid of what she might do to me if I did.
She still has a crazy wild all heck break loose temper and she's in her 50's!

at that age my sister threw a ski boot and hit me in the head (that sucker was heavy) and a full campbells soup can and hit me in the head - among other things - she now a married teacher w/ 3 kids:twocents:

I think in both photos of Jodi on the bed, the covers look mussed up. More like sheets than the duvet.

The sheets in the dryer were white. JA describes in her statement that his comforter was brown and then she talks about the duvet which is white. In the crime scene photos of the bedroom it appears the duvet is in a heap on the bed with the bed pillows on the floor.

JA also stated she would help him put the comforter inside the duvet "because it took two people to do it". So they are lying on the comforter when the pictures are being taken. I do not think they were sexually active at that time as she claims. I do not see TA wanting to mess up his comforter if he took the trouble to by a duvet to protect it in the first place. It just seems a little off to me. What I do believe is they were not having sex at that time because of the fact he did not remove the comforter. jmo

Travis had a duvet on his bed. I think it was found in the dryer. The thinking is after sex, but before she killed him, Travis washed his bed linens, instead of Jodi hanging around long enough to do two loads. I mean she did have a man to meet.

The more I consider the possibility Travis started the laundry ...the more it makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sheets in the dryer were white. JA describes in her statement that his comforter was brown and then she talks about the duvet which is white. In the crime scene photos of the bedroom it appears the duvet is in a heap on the bed with the bed pillows on the floor.

JA also stated she would help him put the comforter inside the duvet "because it took two people to do it". So they are lying on the comforter when the pictures are being taken. I do not think they were sexually active at that time as she claims. I do not see TA wanting to mess up his comforter if he took the trouble to by a duvet to protect it in the first place. It just seems a little off to me. What I do believe is they were not having sex at that time because of the fact he did not remove the comforter. jmo

It's sex! It's not like he had sex all that often. IMO probably only with Jodi. Lots of men don't bother to take the time to put a condom on....Did Travis bother to put one on? ....you believe Travis would be concerned about a comforter?

It's sex! It's not like he had sex all that often. IMO probably only with Jodi. Lots of men don't bother to take the time to put a condom on....Did Travis bother to put one on? ....you believe Travis would be concerned about a comforter?

Good point.

It's really hard for me to get a grip on the "dirty" aspect of the sex. I guess I have a very relaxed view of the subject and see sexual contact and sexual desire as soooo totally normal and healthy that the idea of having to immediately wash my body and my linens is weird to me. I'd rather cuddle than do laundry.

But then if I found someone repellent I might. But then I probably wouldn't have had sex with someone I found repellent.

My sister chased me with knives on more than one occasion. I didn't tell my parents. I was too afraid of what she might do to me if I did.
She still has a crazy wild all heck break loose temper and she's in her 50's!

When my two girls were in their mid-teens, I left them alone to go Christmas shopping in the city. I got a call on my cell from a police officer who was at my house. One of the girls had pulled a kitchen knife on the other and one of them called the police. I was trying to buy them Christmas gifts and they go all crazy! At least nobody got hauled into jail. They are adults with college/jobs/husband/kids now and fairly normal.

The more I consider the possibility Travis started the laundry ...the more it makes sense.

Flores was intent on asking her about those pictures and what covered his bed so there was something to it. Just can't figure it out yet. Since the sheets were found in the dryer and the nude pictures are of them on the comforter could it be that the duvet was in the washer or dryer when those pictures were taken? In the crime photos we see what could be the duvet with the comforter inside heaped on the bed. JA told Flores that she sometimes helped put the comforter inside the duvet because you needed two people to do it.

So it's not on the bed in the pictures but it appears in the crime photos heaped up on the bed. As I said, Flores seem interested in that duvet and the comforter. Was he trying to catch her in a lie? I don't think it's because he was interested in their housekeeping abilities. Plus the forensic inspector said it was the duvet when she examined it in court and she identified it as being on the bed. Did the comforter disappear??? It was not entered into evidence. jmo

Good point.

It's really hard for me to get a grip on the "dirty" aspect of the sex. I guess I have a very relaxed view of the subject and see sexual contact and sexual desire as soooo totally normal and healthy that the idea of having to immediately wash my body and my linens is weird to me. I'd rather cuddle than do laundry.

But then if I found someone repellent I might. But then I probably wouldn't have had sex with someone I found repellent.

I share your feelings on the subject.

I think Travis suffered from something similar to "buyers-remorse" after he finished.

When my two girls were in their mid-teens, I left them alone to go Christmas shopping in the city. I got a call on my cell from a police officer who was at my house. One of the girls had pulled a kitchen knife on the other and one of them called the police. I was trying to buy them Christmas gifts and they go all crazy! At least nobody got hauled into jail. They are adults with college/jobs/husband/kids now and fairly normal.

Lol @ fairly!

Are they close now?

Flores was intent on asking her about those pictures and what covered his bed so there was something to it. Just can't figure it out yet. Since the sheets were found in the dryer and the nude pictures are of them on the comforter could it be that the duvet was in the washer or dryer when those pictures were taken? In the crime photos we see what could be the duvet with the comforter inside heaped on the bed. JA told Flores that she sometimes helped put the comforter inside the duvet because you needed two people to do it.

So it's not on the bed in the pictures but it appears in the crime photos heaped up on the bed. As I said, Flores seem interested in that duvet and the comforter. Was he trying to catch her in a lie? I don't think it's because he was interested in their housekeeping abilities. Plus the forensic inspector said it was the duvet when she examined it in court and she identified it as being on the bed. Did the comforter disappear??? It was not entered into evidence. jmo

Dying laughing at "trying to catch her in a lie" wow! She sure made that easy didn't she? The detective didn't even have to walk her down a hallway!

I think he was concerned enough to by the duvet to keep the comforter clean. He seemed like a first class type of guy so I have no doubt the comforter was probably a couple hundred dollars, which today is not unusual. The duvet was shown as being taken into evidence but where was the comforter. She was on it...it's evidence. If the enter the duvet, the comforter should have been there, too. Where is it? Anyone know if it was entered into evidence? jmo

Originally Posted by Sulamith

Lol @ fairly!

Are they close now?

Fairly close LOL! They still have arguments but no more threats of physical violence!

my kids have threatened to do each other lethal bodily harm many times. The perception of these threats by a 14 yo babysitter is questionable. My kids love each other immensely and would not hurt one another. To hear them talk, you'd think otherwise. And the fact is, she didn't harm her sibling.

Many people on here don't get NG and DrD, so I try to share what I hear, and then I forget where I heard it.

Babysitter - She also said she was somewhat kinda related to the family...her BIL was married to not sure maybe Jodi's Mom's sister. Babysitter said she went to quite a few family reunions, maybe ten of 'em. The last time she saw a 10-11 yr old Jodi at one, Jodi wasn't joining in with the other children there, and seemed quiet and dissociated from them, or distant.

I think he was concerned enough to by the duvet to keep the comforter clean. He seemed like a first class type of guy so I have no doubt the comforter was probably a couple hundred dollars, which today is not unusual. The duvet was shown as being taken into evidence but where was the comforter. She was on it...it's evidence. If the enter the duvet, the comforter should have been there, too. Where is it? Anyone know if it was entered into evidence? jmo

I bought a $100 dollar duvet to cover my duck down comforter. I won't even tell you what I paid for that comforter because I still can't believe what I paid. It's a huge pain to get on, and even with the stupid clips I bought to hold it on place, the comforter moved around inside. After the third time my cat peed on it, I gave up putting the duvet back on. It was just another thing to have to clean and the 4-5 hours it takes to do the comforter... I gave up!

I agree. And she would not be the first one to do that. Both my husband and I used to be Mormon, in fact, we met at a Young Adult event. My husband baptized his friend just because his friend wanted to date a Mormon gal and she would only date Mormons. It worked.

The pic of TA and JA in front of the Mormon temple made me wonder if TA was "leading her on" or she was reading more into the relationship because they had their pic taken in front of that temple. Sounds strange, but when I was a young Mormon it was a big deal for a couple to get their pic taken in front of a temple. Like a hint of things to come. A Temple marriage. Some Mormon engagement pics are taken in front of a temple. The temple is a big deal so I can certainly see where JA might have misread TA's intentions in him baptizing her and the pic.

In My Experience Only:twocents:

He may have been so smitten with her he thought she was the one. Then she turned into a jealous psycho and that ended that.

jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html

here is his bed - no sheets just the down comforter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members