The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #13 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I almost clicked off of this in the first minute as I couldn't stand to hear more from him but I decided to hang in there to see the proposal part. . . .

I am just sickened! He did not even hug his fiance! When he finally did he "patted her on the back" with the proverbial "platonic pat" which is the univeral "you are not getting any (sex)" pat between 2 different sexes.

It was so sad to watch his non-verbal actions as they appeared to be all so un-emotional. He doesn't appear to be emotionally invested in this relationship - just a "sideshow Bob" circus clown.

I am just beside myself . . . . I am feeling so sorry for this woman - what a farce!

ETA: She really needs to reconize the signs of "he's not that into you"!

YES! Everything you wrote!!! Poor thing. I wonder what her life is like today.

Gus and Hughes, these two witnesses today may cancel each other out. Nurmi with the letters and possibly prosecution leaking witness list information. :what:

I agree...it's a "he said", "he said" kinda thing!

Looks like this defense is trying anything to have this case dismissed, declared a mistrial....It seems every day is something else with them :what:

If, for some reason, a mistrial is granted, can Nurmi ask to be removed from this case, again?

OMG! I almost clicked off of this in the first minute as I couldn't stand to hear more from him but I decided to hang in there to see the proposal part. . . .

I am just sickened! He did not even hug his fiance! When he finally did he "patted her on the back" with the proverbial "platonic pat" which is the univeral "you are not getting any (sex)" pat between 2 different sexes.

It was so sad to watch his non-verbal actions as they appeared to be all so un-emotional. He doesn't appear to be emotionally invested in this relationship - just a "sideshow Bob" circus clown.

I am just beside myself . . . . I am feeling so sorry for this woman - what a farce!

ETA: She really needs to reconize the signs of "he's not that into you"!

I saw another vid of Searcy and his fiance. I got the feeling she was his "beard" A wife might be good for business purposes. Not putting down "beards" in any way but MOO.

Wish the jury could have seen what went on today....and knowing that the JA defense team already has admitted to her murdering TA.

It was never said when the text was sent from Hughes to Searcy. Since Hughes says he hasn't spoken or had contact with Search for 3 years, I take it the text was sent years ago??

I saw another vid of Searcy and his fiance. I got the feeling she was his "beard" A wife might be good for business purposes. Not putting down "beards" in any way but MOO.

:floorlaugh: I had the same feeling!

In Session is saying Chris Hughes was on the stand because he knows Gus Searcy who is married to Sky Searcy. The Searcy's hosted meetings for Jodi and Travis, because they live halfway between the two.

Supposedly Gus said Searcy wasn't sure if he would be called as a witness. He had tried to call the prosecutor's office, but never got a call back and it agitated him. Searcy said he wasn't going to say what he knew, he'd save it for the stand. While talking to Chris Hughes Gus said he had information that could free her or hurt her (meaning Jodi).

Chris Hughes never told Searcy that he had been talking with the prosecutors office.

:waitasec:

I hope I got that right.

Beth Karas is saying that the DT is accusing the prosecution of using Chris Hughes as a way to get information to GS. Supposedly this is based on what Searcy is saying. I think the DT wants to call Searcy to ask him if the prosecution ever spoke to him about the case. This is what I'm getting out of it.

I hope I got that right too.

This week court is only in session Tues & Wed? No Thursday? UGhhh.

Really, no court Thursday? Thanks. Half the time I don't know what's going on.
Feels like I'm pushing a huge rock uphill just to understand defense tactics.

If I understand it correctly, the bottom line for today is that the defense revealed their witness list with ole Gus on it on Jan. 15. 20 minutes later Chris Hughes somehow knows this and texts Gus to find out what he's going to say? So how did Chris Hughes' wife get the info?

Is that the allegation?

That's a good one. I had Steve Buscemi in mind for GS, but I wouldn't want to dignify him with such a fine actor.

I love me some Buscemi, and know that he would nail that role. So would Paul Giamatti (see Rock of Ages, he can do the sleezeball so well). At least they wouldn't be playing Baez, right? :floorlaugh:

FTLOG, look at janes necklacke,,, it looks like cut/slice to the throat!

It was never said when the text was sent from Hughes to Searcy. Since Hughes says he hasn't spoken or had contact with Search for 3 years, I take it the text was sent years ago??

They said Jan 15th...this year I believe because then no contact with the PA for 3 yrs. jmo

Isabelle, it was said in the testimony. Gus Searcy received the text from CH on Jan 15 @ 1015am (this year).

This week court is only in session Tues & Wed? No Thursday? UGhhh.

This makes NO sense to me......maybe Maricopa County is diff than Pima County where I am.....last two high profile cases I followed were here and one was four days a week like clockwork, the other was 5. This sure does not make sense.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Jan. 15th 10:15am, just recently.

Chris said he had not spoken to the prosecution, not Searcy, in 3 years.

Especially in a business highly populated with Mormons.

Gus and Hughes, these two witnesses today may cancel each other out. Nurmi with the letters and possibly prosecution leaking witness list information. :what:

Just wondering how CH managed to find out so quickly that Gus was a defense witness? Could someone from the Prosecution Office have told his wife and she then told him? Also, if the info on the letters was not to be admitted in the trial then what happens when a witness just happens to mention them?

I am curious what that witness Gus was insinuating when he said it could hurt her (jodi) or free her and then changed it to 'it could free her or hurt her' after Chris Hughes knocked some sanity into the guy by reminding him that Jodi had already confessed to the cold blooded killing.

I wonder if Gus was involved in those letters JA wrote pretending to be Travis and writing that he was a pedophile etc?

She was in Lodi, CA and GS was in Santa Cruz, CA at a lecture/conference. She was only two hours away around 9pm. His lecture started at 7:30 that night on 6/2. She had to spend the night with someone and she did say she met up with a "friend" in Santa Cruz????? So what could he have to say that would help or hinder her from that night???? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shonnellb