The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #14 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins and needles. If I get a burst of wellness this afternoon, I might just drive on down there. I don't think I should test my nausea though with this defense case. :/

Projectile vomiting might come in handy :what:

Getting geared up for today! My poor kids get so neglected on trial days. Hmmm, maybe I should hire a nanny. Does anyone have Zanny's phone number? I'm finding it hard to locate her.:waitasec:

Give those home invading ninjas a call... they do laundry and are very polite, according to the defendant.

did she get treatment for her 'broken finger?' i've had one and they hurt like hell. mine had to be set and splinted. you can't just diagnose yourself with a broken finger.
about the marks---i wonder when she got those?

We are talking about a "camera queen" She said herself... She goes NOWHERE without her camera. If there were ever marks on her neck... or a broken finger... it would have to be in one of her pictures! She took pictures of everything....including the murder of TA! I can say that I saw little green alien men with wiggly fingers in a field four...six...ten years ago. That doesnt mean they were there!

Tempe, AZ I'm about 20 min from the courthouse. This happened just a few miles away from me.

oh wow. this IS a big story for you then. i always feel more involved in cases that happen near me.

i wish they'd just throw jodi up there right off the bat. of course my plans for the day would be shot, but i SO want to hear her spin a tale.

Watching Wilcox opening. Blech.

Anyway, she mentions LaViolette aka Violene.

If I was Martinez, I'd flip that chick and in every question somehow link Travis to the abuse VICTIMS she works with and link Jodi to the PERPS and watch her try and wiggle her way around that.

Juan is going to make her his star witness. She'll be the belle of the prosecution's ball. Thanks in advance, Viola!

Tempe, AZ I'm about 20 min from the courthouse. This happened just a few miles away from me.

I am in Tx. but 2 of my BF's live in Tucson and I have literally begged them to go watch the trial for me! :blushing: They are not near as interested as I am!

Half listening to the defense attorney in her opening...not compelling....wonder how she sounds if she truly believes in her client? She has a mundane drone on effect for me,lol IMO

I was half listening too. I could believe all of it... Right up until she claimed Travis was going to kill her and it was a life or death moment for Jodi. Lol

And I'm pretty sure that's the part she needs everyone to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone help me understand the nuances and possible implications of the Gus Searcy business? My questions...

1. Does the defense believe Searcy's information could really help JA? Are they accusing the prosecution of trying to "bury" serious testimony by Searcy that might bolster JA's self-defense claim?

2. Or is the defense just making a big deal in hopes of ensnaring the prosecutor in an obscure technicality that might warrant a mistrial?

T.I.A.!

I take "2". Nurmi tried to get removed from this case in the past, maybe a mistrial will help make that happen??

Except for insulting her, the recognized signs of a domestic abuse victim point to Travis being the abused partner not Jodi.

Signs that Your Partner is a Domestic Abuser
Does your partner:
have a bad and unpredictable temper?

Does your partner:
act excessively jealous and possessive?
hurt you, or threaten to hurt or kill you?
control where you go or what you do?
threaten to take your children away or harm them?
keep you from seeing your friends or family?
threaten to commit suicide if you leave?
limit your access to money, the phone, or the car?
force you to have sex?
destroy your belongings?
constantly check up on you?
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/domestic_violence_abuse_types_signs_causes_effects.htm

My main point about the skater was the amount of blood that visible. It literally gushed from the goalies neck onto the ice. The same type of blood pattern we see with TA. We know by the amount of blood on the carpet that is where she cut his throat. I think the ME and LE have seen enough blood splatter in their day to tell the difference. The picture just backs it up. jmo
I guess I don't understand the correlation between the picture and the carpet. I agree the carpet is where it probably happened. What I am not sure about is what, exactly, the picture shows. Is there blood in it? Looks like. But it's not clear what the blood is from.

Juan is going to make her his star witness. She'll be the belle of the prosecution's ball. Thanks in advance, Viola!

Now that I think of it, she might be coming in stealth for the prosecution. If that's the case, I'll gladly eat my crow sandwich. Once my stomach settles down I mean. :please:

We are talking about a "camera queen" She said herself... She goes NOWHERE without her camera. If there were ever marks on her neck... or a broken finger... it would have to be in one of her pictures! She took pictures of everything....including the murder of TA! I can say that I saw little green alien men with wiggly fingers in a field four...six...ten years ago. That doesnt mean they were there!

I'd actually find your little green men story more credible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except for insulting her, the recognized signs of a domestic abuse victim point to Travis being the abused partner not Jodi.

Signs that Your Partner is a Domestic Abuser

Does your partner:
have a bad and unpredictable temper?
act excessively jealous and possessive?
hurt you, or threaten to hurt or kill you?
control where you go or what you do?
threaten to take your children away or harm them?
keep you from seeing your friends or family?
threaten to commit suicide if you leave?
force you to have sex?
destroy your belongings?
constantly check up on you?
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/domestic_violence_abuse_types_signs_causes_effects.htm

yeah, I was practicing my skills at that fine art last night. Ya know, just in case. ;)[/QUOTE

Your sense of humor about it is awesome. I would be crying and moaning in the bathroom, with my laptop tuned to the trial, of course :blushing:

I hope you feel better very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member