The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #17 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS said JA is going to be on the stand today!!!!! Get comfy, folks, this is going to be one heck of a ride!

:what: Shut the front door! This should be more entertaining than GS yesterday :silly:

:what: Shut the front door! This should be more entertaining than GS yesterday :silly:

In the past 15 minutes Vinnie has gone from saying "JA will take the stand in 20 minutes" to "Will she take the stand in 15 minutes?" to "Will they announce if she is taking the stand?".

IS said JA is going to be on the stand today!!!!! Get comfy, folks, this is going to be one heck of a ride!

OMG I think I need to put a sign on my cube wall warning all of my coworkers to "LEAVE ME ALONE or you will be severely punished!"

If I get interrupted with her on the stand, I'm going to flip!!!

Thank you all!!!!! I can't miss a minute today or I will kick my computer!

Mr Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop
He's not married and shares custody. I just don't think he, or his ex want what happened with Jodi while they were living together on Nancy Grace for the next 15 weeks. I believe he is trying to protect his son and not Jodi. jmo

Lambchop, I get where you are coming from with this, I really do, but I see it a little differently. Was he used by Jodi? Yes, absolutely. Is she a psycho, I believe absolutely. Do I feel sorry for him for that, yes I do. But that is where my sympathy ends for him.

Several times while he was testifying yesterday I said out loud to my monitor... "Tell the truth! Tell the truth for your son."

Because, you see, in circumstances like these protecting his son or his wife does not trump telling the truth for the brutally murdered victim, Travis Alexander. Let the chips fall where they may- a lesson in life for everyone she came into contact with. Including the ex wife and the child that loved her for four years.

His son is no longer 4 or 5, he is 15 and we do not do him, or anyone, justice by skewing the horrifying truth for some self serving denial or imagined protection.

That is what gets us here.

I have a feeling Jodi Arias got away with A LOT in her relatively short life. How? By people allowing and enabling her- that's how.

Are we blinded by love? Yes we certainly can be- for a time.

This man is 52 years old for God sake, not some 20 year old whose brain isn't finished growing and who has limited life experience.

I'm sorry, I know my opinion will be unpopular. This man has had several years to go over in his mind the truth of who Jodi Arias really was and come to grips with that. We can only guess the truth of what he now sees in retrospect, and how those pieces fall into the puzzle of what occurred with Jodi Arias.

Just like the Anthony's kept their true knowledge of their beloved Casey under wraps when the truth of what they knew would have painted a crystal clear picture- they chose to protect the image of themselves and her.

It was a choice. In my mind, I serve my children properly by being honest, telling the truth, my mistakes and all, if it ever comes to that because that is what I will want and expect of them.

Mr Brewer could easily be a witness for the prosecution- couldn't he.

He isn't and that speaks volumes to me.

He made a choice to become a witness for the defense of Jodi Arias. He will have to live with that for the rest of his life... so will his son and his ex wife.

Protection of them? Maybe. But, at what cost.

I wonder what Travis Alexander would say?

yeah... they don't know if she will take the stand...

:moo:

Vinnie is backtracking. He originally said that she would be taking the stand. Thanks for making me look like a knob, Vinnie. LOL!

In the past 15 minutes Vinnie has gone from saying "JA will take the stand in 20 minutes" to "Will she takes the stand in 15 minutes?" to "Will they announce if she is taking the stand?".

Typical.

Vinnie just went on about Gus representing LLP (whatever its called) and that when push came to shove...didn't have an attorney.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Tick tock...

Watch Jodi sit on a....

Stand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinnie just went on about Gus representing LLP (whatever its called) and that when push came to shove...didn't have an attorney.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yep! That was one of the many entertaining parts of court yesterday.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I watched his testimony....so much for Legal Insurance.....what a tool!

So much for the Gus infomercial on PPL !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! That was one of the many entertaining parts of court yesterday.

even brought up the ring ...... similar to what was stated here.....again chuckled.....:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missletoes