The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #17 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost from end previous thread:

VIDEO: Arias' date reveals what he didn't say in court

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/2...idnt-say-court
Thanks!
And just in case anyone is wondering who Abe was in court.

30j62jd.png

Ok, I won't post that photo again, lol :great:

Quote: jevipo74
IS just said they are putting her on the stand!!!!!

What would we do if all of our questions were answered?

Oh jeez... can somebody please post the waptv or similar link? Panicky over here. Stupid wifi/bookmark /techno problems!!! Tia!!!

I guess reading Cosmo magazine and listening to Cosmo radio on XM has lessened my "shock" at hearing about certain sexual acts. I just don't get "sexual deviant" because someone has an@l sex or takes nudie pics (even graphic ones).

Heck, just yesterday on Cosmo radio, Dr. Jenn Berman was giving a wife tips on how to make an@l sex more comfortable! LOL

Sometimes I am shocked at stuff I hear or read (again, Cosmo), but it seems that the younger generation is considerably more open and adventurous about sex. IMO it takes a lot more to be considered a "sexual deviant" than it used to!

ITA:seeya:

ok,
bathroom break - check
lunch - check
big ole glas of water - check

let's do this!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs out and did their business - check
the lab that likes to play catch me if you can when I open the door to let him in....he's in - check

bringing my post over from the previous thread:

watching the TruTV link, and Vinne is saying in less than 30 minutes Jodi could take the stand...... I know he doesnt know for sure, but it gives me a sick feeling in my stomach, I really dont want to hear any BS that comes out of her mouth. :furious:

If Jodi is to take the stand, wouldn't you think defense would save her for last?

Of ALL days for JA to take the stand...:furious:...the Richkids are out of school early and I have to leave THREE times, not just once or twice. :mad:Somebody pass the Ativan! Praying that Katiecoolady gets a good seat!

My darlings are staying another night....we have coffee plans.....darnit.....I'm the driver.......

I wonder what matching outfits and eyeglasses the defense table will be sporting today.

And WTH is In Session talking about -- yesterday being a great day for the defense. Really?! Guess I missed that.

I missed that, too. Maybe we watched the wrong trial?:what:

I wonder what matching outfits and eyeglasses the defense table will be sporting today.

And WTH is In Session talking about -- yesterday being a great day for the defense. Really?! Guess I missed that.

Not every lawyer plays with a full deck obviously.
I finally saw the live testimony with Gus-Gus at the end of the day.....amusing to see the InSession guy ragging on him for his lack of ability to call a lawyer. Gus-Gus sure sounded creepy though.....when he said a few things. One was "what if I refuse?" but just forgot the other. Ewwwwww

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

BBM

Must've been AFTER the cameras were turned off. OR, maybe they got to spent the night at the Holiday Inn.:waitasec:

I have the ABC news link and the wptv link....do you guys feel one is better than the other?

I get a lot of buffering and kicked off. I don't want to miss anything today!

Clear your cache.

I'm awake, I swear, I'm awake! Not... :coffeews:

barely awake here. DH has had the flu for the past 5 days and I feel so bad that I "encouraged" him to go to work today while coughing and hacking. I can't have any coughing or hacking if Jodi is gonna take the stand.

I'm such a horrible wife!

If Jodi is to take the stand, wouldn't you think defense would save her for last?

I would think they would put her on before the experts, that way the experts can try to explain why she answered some of the questions the way she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dontstayin