Dan Marino Had Love Child With CBS Employee, Paid Her To Keep Quiet

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
Legendary quarterback Dan Marino 'fathered love child with CBS employee in 2005 - and paid her millions to keep quiet'

Miami Dolphins star cheated on wife of 28 years with Donna Savattere

Daughter Chloe, seven, said to be in touch with her dad

Football hero to appear on CBS this weekend for Super Bowl coverage

"Legendary quarterback Dan Marino fathered a secret lovechild with a junior network employee and paid her millions of dollars to keep it quiet, it emerged today."

"The former Miami Dolphins star cheated on Claire, his wife of 28 years, with Donna Savattere, a production assistant at CBS Sports. Their daughter Chloe was born in June 2005, and is now being raised by Ms Savattere and her husband, whom she married after her relationship with Marino."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-2005--paid-millions-quiet.html#ixzz2JYbtDDmf

I am shocked it was a secret for this long...

Must have been some change in the amount of money she was getting, that's usually when it comes out.

What I've heard reported was he revealed this little tid-bit on his anniversary to his wife.

Tacky Dan Tacky

Just one more to add to the horn dog list. What a creep. Never did like him. Karma's a b - seems we now know why he never got his Super Bowl ring now don't we?

JMHO

Dan Marino hid love child from bosses at CBS Sports - and even lawyer-agent - for seven years

"Desperate to keep his clean-cut all-American image intact, Dan Marino told no one but his wife that he had sired a baby with a co-worker, paying the mistress hush money and keeping his CBS Sports bosses — and even his longtime lawyer-agent — in the dark for seven years, sources told The Post yesterday."

“Danny did, as difficult as it was, tell his wife in 2005, when this occurred,” said a source close to Marino, referring to Claire Marino, who has six children with the Hall of Famer."

"Marino, who has been a pregame analyst for CBS’s “The NFL Today” since 2003, stunned his Tiffany Network bosses by informing them of the tryst and secret love child after The Post told him the story was about to break."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/qb_sneak_hid_kid_from_cbs_bosses_zzihjoNdwmBNLjiRzcVFsK

It seems that the media and public were the only ones that did not know. I fail to see a story here, other then that two adults that made a mistake have come to a very acceptable agreement. The positive that I see in this is that the child will not have to hide to see daddy anymore.

Just one more to add to the horn dog list. What a creep. Never did like him. Karma's a b - seems we now know why he never got his Super Bowl ring now don't we?

JMHO

Everyone down here who's ever met has said the same thing.

I don't agree with what he did but he did tell his wife and she's the one who lives with him. If he never does it again then it will probably mean nothing in a few years.

Dan Marino's Baby Mama Resurfaces

Donna Savattere has been hiding abroad since The Post broke the story that she had a secret love child with football star Dan Marino.

Savattere, 42, has been lying low in southwest London with husband Nahill Younis and her children.

Yesterday, Savattere — clutching Chloe, her 7-year-old daughter with Marino — declined to comment.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/dan_baby_mama_hideout_kzKQWtLxh5nbZ553qaF0MP

All the articles I read gave me the impression while Danny Boy paid upkeep he didn't spend time with the child - her new husband became that child's father.

I feel sorry for the child. I have never understood why a woman having an affair with a married man gets pregnant. He is not going to leave his wife. The child will suffer emotionally all of their lives. I don't care about who is sleeping with whom, as long as it is protected sex, and then the players all have to deal with the consequences when the spouse finds out. Bringing children into it is not okay with me, even if the single person involved already has children. Don't let the children get to know the married party, they don't need the harm when the married party goes back home and can't play an active role.

I feel sorry for the child. I have never understood why a woman having an affair with a married man gets pregnant. He is not going to leave his wife. The child will suffer emotionally all of their lives. I don't care about who is sleeping with whom, as long as it is protected sex, and then the players all have to deal with the consequences when the spouse finds out. Bringing children into it is not okay with me, even if the single person involved already has children. Don't let the children get to know the married party, they don't need the harm when the married party goes back home and can't play an active role.

I never understood it either. He's cheating on his wife, what makes her think he won't do the same to her?

I don't agree with what he did but he did tell his wife and she's the one who lives with him. If he never does it again then it will probably mean nothing in a few years.

I doubt that it will ever "mean nothing" to his wife. It can be forgiven but not forgotten.

Dan Marino hid love child from bosses at CBS Sports - and even lawyer-agent - for seven years

"Desperate to keep his clean-cut all-American image intact, Dan Marino told no one but his wife that he had sired a baby with a co-worker, paying the mistress hush money and keeping his CBS Sports bosses — and even his longtime lawyer-agent — in the dark for seven years, sources told The Post yesterday."

“Danny did, as difficult as it was, tell his wife in 2005, when this occurred,” said a source close to Marino, referring to Claire Marino, who has six children with the Hall of Famer."

"Marino, who has been a pregame analyst for CBS’s “The NFL Today” since 2003, stunned his Tiffany Network bosses by informing them of the tryst and secret love child after The Post told him the story was about to break."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/qb_sneak_hid_kid_from_cbs_bosses_zzihjoNdwmBNLjiRzcVFsK

BBM: Who else was he obligated to tell? It is no ones business except his, The wife and the other woman and child.

He is not a congressman, or a representative. He is not President or a priest or a Pastor or Rabbi.

He has no obligation to tell anyone.

No one's claiming he was obligated to tell. Where did that come from?

It is just my opinion on the subject. I was responding to article. Not anyone personally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back