Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's arrogance, feelings of superiority, prejudices, aspirations for wealth and status, etc. are glaringly obvious. I hope that her attorneys realize that they are giving her the rope to hang herself. :moo:

Just keep spooling it out......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last Sex with Darryl prior to the convention. Breaks up with him right after the convention.

Realizes it is going no where with Darryl. It took her four years to realize this fact.

"Oh, yeah, we broke up after the convention." Not according to Darryl.

So she stops sleeping with Darryl once she went to the convention.

I.E. she found a better replacement.

Travis text her, he called her, he tried to kiss her, he put his arm around her, he, he, he. . . she is so innocent, she did nothing. . .I bet the house, the farm and the kids that she led him on and teased him, she set the stage for Travis to come back after her.

She broke up with Daryl because she met her $100,000 man.

one guy at a time type of person....

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

Who is she to judge what is inappropriate? She keeps saying that, "nothing inappropriate." YOU don't KNOW what is appropriate, Fräulein!

one guy at a time kind of person??!!!?? WHAT?!

The relationship with Darryl "wasn't going anywhere" aka Darryl was broke and losing his house.

"One guy at a time ...."

Fantasy JuanQuestion: "You mean you butcher only one guy at a time?"

"I was beginning to develop the seeds of interest with Travis." What???

Got back from convention on sunday! broke up with darryl on thursday!!! :what:

I like how she gets back from the convention where everyone is loaded this is on the sunday, on Wednesday night she was invited to Travis friends house, and as she is a one "type girl" she left Daryl on the Thursday LOL, as she didn't want to cheat on him. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Good Lord, she goes from man after man after man. She broke up with Daryl just a couple of days after meeting Travis? She had her eyes set on TA immediately. How does one do that after living with someone for so long. Especially after meeting TA for just a few hours.

SHOCKING!!!!

NO it doesn't make sense...none of it makes sense!!

That whole lip licking thing just gave me the creeps. The way she said it....like she was bragging about it...if it even happened. Shades of the real Jodi are showing here and there.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The one she beat with a baseball bat? I haven't seen much of the gallery to tell. I do feel sorry for him - having a sister like that :(

No not her brother...........the young man sitting between Travis' two sisters.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member