Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I'm sitting here watching Travis' friend Elisha on Dr. Drew who I just spent a few hours with and it surely brings it all home to witness the aftermath of this horrible horrible crime.

I'm so glad Dr. Drew is pointing out how her emotional response talking about Travis is so appropriate compared to what we're seeing on that stand.

Exactly!!!

JA's affect can be compared to a serial killer who has no association with his victims. Travis was supposedly someone JA loved. Obviously she didn't and can't even feel the emotion.

MOO

Arrrgh! Dr. Drew needs to learn the art of asking a question then keeping his mouth shut long enough for a guest to finish his/her answer.

Excuse this silly question,does jodi think she is fighting to get a not guilty,and be released from prison,or does she know she is not getting out of prison,but is fighting to not get the death penalty,hope that made sense,at the end of trial she does know she remains were she is,kwim..sorry I am tiredddddd.

I have been a follower of your Website for a long time, I just look forward to reading something on it almost everyday. Many thanks for all the work. I have never posted before. However the picture of Travis in the shower, is it possible he was drugged, right before she murderded him. But it just seems like ( Arias ) overpowered Travis, in a hurry. I have been watching the trial, and all the talking heads are saying she was abused by her parents, I don't think so, she probably was a bratt.

Welcome to Websleuths, Sheeba!!!

I find it pretty funny that she is now claiming physical abuse from her parents when she said earlier in interviews that she "had an ideal childhood". I've raised 5 daughters and I can attest that they can be a big job when they are teenagers, but Jodi is obviously some kind of real crazy and it sounds like she's been that way since she was younger. Oh, and none of my daughters have killed anyone and all are college educated and professional women. But, a couple of them really pushed my limits...lol

Paul Stern on DrD knew Jodi in 2008 describes her as never talking about her family, nor her friends, nor her emotions , but wanted to show him thousands of pics on computer that he wasn't into looking at. Calls Jodi coy. Says Jodi didn't come on to him because he was and is still in a relationship. He says looking at her eyes....

Panel talking about Cooley's Looking Glass Self (I'm not familiar with that term)

Three Main Components of The Looking Glass Self

The rudiments of Cooley's sociological theory can be reduced to three facets.
•One imagines how they appear to others.

•One imagines the judgment that others may be making regarding that appearance.

•One develops a self-image via their reflection; that is, the judgments or critique of others.

Read more at Suite101: Sociology – Cooley's "The Looking Glass Self"

http://suite101.com/article/sociology-cooleys-the-looking-glass-self-a130814

Did this man who loaned Jodi money contact the police before or after she was arrested and charged with his murder?

So, according to one of Dr Drew's guests, Paul Stern, he loaned Jodi the money to take her murder trip. He said she was frantic to take this trip.

Gus? Who who?

Man oh man rebuttal is going to be something for the record books! I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

I'm sitting here watching Travis' friend Elisha on Dr. Drew who I just spent a few hours with and it surely brings it all home to witness the aftermath of this horrible horrible crime.

I'm so glad Dr. Drew is pointing out how her emotional response talking about Travis is so appropriate compared to what we're seeing on that stand.

Oh man! I can't watch it. Please tell us more!

Everything out of her mouth. I refuse to bother trying to find some truth on there. Unless there is tangible evidence and witnesses I think it's all lies

yup me too. so many lies. i only listen to her today and her voice stayed the same tone no change at all. at the end of the day i just thought "wow" :moo

I actually feel sorry for her mother having to sit there listening to all of this BS.

God Bless Her for sticking by her daughter. Who knows what is going through her mind :(

I knew it! Travis' friend who lived with him for 30 days, a missionary for Mormons, doesn't believe the thing about after she was baptized said it DID NOT happen!

I agree with her!

JMHO
fran

I have been a follower of your Website for a long time, I just look forward to reading something on it almost everyday. Many thanks for all the work. I have never posted before. However the picture of Travis in the shower, is it possible he was drugged, right before she murderded him. But it just seems like ( Arias ) overpowered Travis, in a hurry. I have been watching the trial, and all the talking heads are saying she was abused by her parents, I don't think so, she probably was a bratt.

Welcome. Hope ya post from here on in :seeya: I dont have the link handy but Travis's tox screen was clean. As far as what they looked for.

Exactly!!!

JA's affect can be compared to a serial killer who has no association with his victims. Travis was supposedly someone JA loved. Obviously she didn't and can't even feel the emotion.

MOO

And for JA or any psychopath
LOVE = A POSSESSION to obsess over. Something all their own (like KC and her new laptop) it is all about owning/controlling not feeling. Her attorney would be well served to stop asking how she felt because she CAN'T FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!

(JMHO - not a verified anything except pain in the butt!)

Arrrgh! Dr. Drew needs to learn the art of asking a question then keeping his mouth shut long enough for a guest to finish his/her answer.

Dr Drew should just hand the whole show over to Mark!

Dr Drew just referred to JA as a small, petite woman...did she shrink? She was almost as tall as TA.

Oh man! I can't watch it. Please tell us more!

Of course she's gotten cut off a gazillion times. But she just said that she does not believe AT ALL that the "bend her over the bed" incident after the baptism never happened.

She was EXTREMELY close to Travis. She lived with him for a month in a rough patch and developed one of those platonic soulmate relationships that sometimes happens. I don't want to share most of her private sharings with me but they were extremely close and she left her husband and went running back to her best friend Travis for support only to find out his body had been discovered 2 days before. So incredibly sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave