Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe that as soon as I posted the video, I would find another one and this may have been the one I was remembering. We have no real proof that FCA was in this or the previous video. Anyway I'm not looking for any more.

The whole point of this search was to see if she may have lived in another apartment besides the Ocean Woods condo that her BK filing realtor may have been involved in.

Maybe this should have been in the BK filing thread, but this will do to make the point.

Casey Anthony moving into my neighbors home last year July 18,2011 - YouTube

The problem I have with the video is he keeps the camera on the fence UNTIL you could see her face. When she is past that point he centers back, on the back of her.

It is not Casey in that video. First of all, the young woman in the video is working.
Secondly, per her bankruptcy filing Casey owns a laptop and $100 worth of clothing, and bedroom furniture that remains stored at her parents' address on Hopespring. So IMO no U-Haul would be needed to move Casey in or out of anywhere.

It is not Casey in that video. First of all, the young woman in the video is working.
Secondly, per her bankruptcy filing Casey owns a laptop and $100 worth of clothing, and bedroom furniture that remains stored at her parents' address on Hopespring. So IMO no U-Haul would be needed to move Casey in or out of anywhere.

Casey might need a U-Haul to carry all her lies around. Just sayin'.
:floorlaugh:

Who are they kidding? Picking up the pieces and moving on implies grief. She moved on the second she murdered her baby, minus an inconvenient interruption, while all the "haters" were trying to get justice for Caylee... Imo, the only moving on fca is interested in is for all of us to move along... allowing her to cash in on her big ticket, and evade anything that would hold her accountable for her actions.... After all, she can't get a job and everyone's mistreating her. :tantrum:She is soooo enabled right now it's sickening, and, imo, makes her even more toxic...

All jmo.

Who are they kidding? Picking up the pieces and moving on implies grief. She moved on the second she murdered her baby, minus an inconvenient interruption, while all the "haters" were trying to get justice for Caylee... Imo, the only moving on fca is interested in is for all of us to move along... allowing her to cash in on her big ticket, and evade anything that would hold her accountable for her actions.... After all, she can't get a job and everyone's mistreating her. :tantrum:She is soooo enabled right now it's sickening, and, imo, makes her even more toxic...

All jmo.

I agree,,, we saw when she moved on -----> at the video store with her boyfriend while her baby was stuffed in bags in the trunk of her car (prob hours before that, but unfortunately no video of that available)! There will be no "big ticket" for Casey,,, I was reading about the bankruptcy on a news site and all comments were directed at Jodi :floorlaugh: Nobody cares anymore -----> the only big ticket Casey story will be that of KARMA! I refused to believe Casey was a "good mother" from the few pictures of her with Caylee (pictures mean nothing at all), SO I refuse to believe that she is happy or enabled from the few pictures her her "team" leaks (pictures mean nothing at all). I think of it this way, LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE!!!!!

Jodi Arias took the stand today, so I wanted to give all of you a heads up cuz if it's true that FCA and posse come out with something when the spotlight is taken off of her she may have to come up with a duzzy this time. I'm just waiting to see if FCA shove's herself back into the spotlight.

My, my, I wonder who wrote this book with the very apropos title? :giggle:

Casey Anthony: Sentenced To A Living Hell

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AQMA6Y2"]Casey Anthony: Sentenced To A Living Hell:Amazon:Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Wi5uYSKDL.@@AMEPARAM@@51Wi5uYSKDL[/ame]

One person has reviewed it and says- don't waste your money, it is absolutely disgusting. She gives it one star but says that is being generous.

Sounds like another bloodsucker.

Yeah, I read that comment, and no doubt there's nothing in this book we didn't see or hear for ourselves.

I just think it's grand that there's a book out there with that title! :great:

caylee-anthony.jpg

I am extremely intrigued that this JA trial has learned so much from Jose and Cheney...lets hope she gets set free too.

My, my, I wonder who wrote this book with the very apropos title? :giggle:

Casey Anthony: Sentenced To A Living Hell

Casey Anthony: Sentenced To A Living Hell:Amazon:Kindle Store

Definitely my belly laugh of the evening - thank you for this post!!

If you look it up on Amazon Kindle - you can read the first couple of pages...I didn't get past Cheney Mason bursting into the bedroom door wearing only a pair of hot pink boxer shorts and waving a snub nosed pistol....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oh BubbaHarold!!! :floorlaugh:

Sorry ... grabbed this out of the news thread - too funny to resist

(I truly do not believe FCA thought this up - but I do love imagining FCA in a "think tank")
From the article http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/29/casey-anthony-lawyer

He says Anthony wants to have a positive influence on the world. “What she would like to do is work for some sort of think tank or other organization that has devoted itself to wrongly accused or those that suffered somehow from criminal or justice process,” said Greene.

HEY KC - CALL ME, I have been harmed by the legal process and I have ideas how you can HELP MANY PEOPLE!

(excuse the sarcasm dripping from my keyboard!)

As said sarcastically

It would be a great illustration of the amount of damage to society done by Baez et al and Judge Perry. The atmosphere of the JA trial is markedly different (it's not an unorganized circus) that the FCA trial. More shame heaped on the Florida legal system/Bar association.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288