Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know they became "official" Feb 28 and broke up June 1!!

I have wondered if the killing date was an anniversary date of some sort. Does anybody know the date in June of 07 they broke up?

It is far more likely that Jodi sent Travis a big box with multiple presents for Valentine's Day. If he sent her that box, where's his note? She saved everything else, so where is it?

Isn't that what they approached about right before the recess yesterday?

Great. Just great. All you peeps out there speaking to warm temps,warm cookies,brisket cooking on the barby. Go ahead :furious: I'm under a Blizzard warning. Ice,sleet and 2 feet of snow expected. Oh and very cold :banghead: Oh and wind which will blow the snow and create even more ice:what: Just bouncing off your post :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Glad somebody has some nice temps :seeya:

Sending some hot chocolate your way. :cup: (If it's not hot when it arrives, don't blame me. Blame USPS. I sent it Priority!):seeya:

Isn't that what they approached about right before the recess yesterday?
Yes. What I find confusing about it though is that it was the DA that asked to approach the bench, they returned, and just ended for the day. Maybe she wasn't meant to mention the note?

Funny what people see. Angelina Jolie looks too thin to me. JA looks very average to me and chunky from behind

Maybe she has to wear Depends. Her sphincter may be worn out.

I do not see her as a gold digger in the least. She was "happy" while living with the vampire in a filthy home without electricity. She was not hooking up with guys with a lot of money.

I, too, think she was looking for her concept of love.

She was always looking to get out of the situation she was in at the time and move up to a better position. Love had nothing to do with it. Darryl showed her a different side of life, more upscale. She dropped Darryl like a hot potato the minute TA came on the scene. Her nail polish wasn't even dry before she was digging her nails into Travis. According to Jodi's account, she moved out of Darryl's bedroom when she returned home from the conference Sunday night, "officially" broke up with Darryl on Thursday and claims to have been in bed with Travis by Saturday. Less than a week she stopped sleeping with one man she'd been in love with for OVER 4 years and bam, right into Travis' arms. Personally I think she is lying about that but it appears it was what she was willing to do.

We can see by what Abe has stated that Jodi was ready and willing to accommodate anyone by her comment that there was magic in her "underoos." jmo

A few of us are in Websleuths chat right now.....come on in!

Can somebody set me straight? Did all of these happen on the same day?

Jodi and Travis went to Jodi's house after the baptism.

Travis had anal sex with Jodi while wearing "church clothes" Not sure exactly what she means, i.e. temple garments or dressed up.

Travis jumped into Jodi's pool at some point on the same day (what was he wearing) and was naked in Jodi's house while his clothes were drying at which point they had sex again?

I realize this is a post from this am, but I am reading back to catch up. Whose house is this supposed to be? I know its referenced as Jodi's, but is this the house she shared with Darryl, and if so where was he when all this was going on?

Yes. What I find confusing about it though is that it was the DA that asked to approach the bench, they returned, and just ended for the day. Maybe she wasn't meant to mention the note?

All I could think of was JM asking Numni if he would like one of Travis' shirt to show the jury instead of using the picture because he has one. :floorlaugh:

You see I have fantasies, too. :jail:

Just popping in for a few to see if anyone knew what happened at the hearing today or why it was closed to the public. I have my grand baby today through the weekend so I may not get a chance to get caught up with you all til Sunday.
I have been thinking about JA's testimony the past few days. She sure does have one heck of a memory doesn't she? I cant remember what I had for breakfast yesterday much less what I did 4 to 6 years ago. I'm wondering... since her memory is so 'extraordinary' If Juan were to ask her about a certain date and she was to change her story (we know how she LOVES to change her stories) since she is under oath.. would she purger herself or is it different for a defendant than it is for just a witness?

I'll be lurking here and there when I get a few seconds.. with a 3 year old there wont be many. I dont get to see him very often so I'm in heaven having him for the weekend. Hugs to all of you!!

Wow, I remember that one. Unfortunately you never know when a jury will fall for such a thing, which is scary. Hopefully not in this case...we can't murder everyone who ticks us off. I saw her rage with TA peek out yesterday, still there IMO.

Did I miss something ?

I realize this is a post from this am, but I am reading back to catch up. Whose house is this supposed to be? I know its referenced as Jodi's, but is this the house she shared with Darryl, and if so where was he when all this was going on?

Wasn't the Baptism in Arizona and she lived in California ? So they drove back to California just for sex, I'm a little confused on this one. They probably could have just gone to the closest Star Buck's parking lot.

Yes it was the house she shared with Darryl. She didn't say where he was on her Baptism day, only that he was invited but didn't come.

I looked at the weather in their zipcode and the average temps are in the 70s in February. If there was chocolate, I believe it melted from sitting outside in the sun.

This is big-time moo. K?
Here is a big reason I do not think she is straight up psychopath - we haven't seen a history of criminal behavior.
She has always kept a job, no stealing, seems to always want to pay her way - not psychopath behavior.
Definitely controlling, lack of empathy, no boundaries indicates Cluster B - I'm thinking borderline and/or narcissistic personality disorder.

Check out this episode of Wives with Knives. Whatever this lady has, I think it is what Jodi has:
http://investigation.discovery.com/tv-shows/wives-with-knives/videos/the-scorned-socialite.htm
Note what the forensic shrink says at the end, she'll never kill again as long as she never falls in and loses love again.

The link takes me to a 2 minute clip, but not the whole story. Is there another way to get to it? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500