Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a party in Websleuths chat room! Egads, having a very logical gun first/knife first discussion. So fun to do this type of discussion in real time chat! Come on down!
How do I get there?

:book:

Darryl Brewer looked like George Clooney. They bought a house together and dated for 4 years.

Victor Arias was her lover from abroad (Costa Rica). He wrote her letters and was jealous. He came to visit her for two weeks once. He gave her a promise ring.

Bobby Juarez was the Vampire hunting, had crutches when they met, long curly hair and wore Gothic clothes, and was the strangler. He also slit his wrists, but lived.

Matt Mc? was a wiccan, who cheated on her with Bianca. He's the one whose email she hit the "back, back, back" button on and read his email to figure out he was cheating.

I thought the "back back back" email was Bobby. Bianca (the Russian or Eastern European paramour of Matt's) was discovered after some coworkers at Ventana were at Applebees and recognized Jodi and took a vote to see if they should tell her. That is what I recall but could be wrong.

I thought the "back back back" email was Bobby. Bianca (the Russian or Eastern European paramour of Matt's) was discovered after some coworkers at Ventana were at Applebees and recognized Jodi and took a vote to see if they should tell her. That is what I recall but could be wrong.

I thought , back-back, was Matt.

I am curious about Jodi's statements that her "abuse" by her mother increased at age 7 and how she felt "betrayed." I don't believe either statements. However, I wonder if the "age 7" is going to come up later by her or when (just assuming, have no idea if true) her mother testifies. Like something horrible happened in their home when Jodi was 7 and this had a lasting effect on her psyche.

I can see the closing arguments - Jodi was betrayed by the people who should have been there for her at such a young age - her parents. Jodi was betrayed by Bobby. Jodi was betrayed by Victor. By Matt. Finally, by Travis. When she realized he was taking another lover (of course that wasn't the case), her life's betrayals came back and took over her actions.

I think I am in the shot first crowd, too. My theory (just a total guess from pictures): She shot him in the shower, or as he was getting out to try to stop her from shooting. It was not enough to kill him. He stumbled to the sink and she started stabbing him in the back. That's when he turned around and tried to defend himself and got the defensive wounds on his hands. I think the throat slit was the final infliction. MOO

That she shot him first makes more sense to me as well. The difference being, that I think she did so inorder to quickly disable him in order to make it easier for her to fully vent her rage with the knife. I also believe she relished every moment. jmo

My impression is she looks very thin and frail. With a huge (evil) head on top.

I thought she looked rather thin, myself. I totally did not get the "big fat butt" comments. But I also thought her body (not the bum pics) in the nude was just fine, too, and I didn't see the cellulite and fat belly. (I should look so fat, oy!)

And it's more than her hair color. Her face looks rough and drawn. I actually thought that in the pics of her with the chestnut hair and blondish streaks, she looked quite pretty.

Now she looks spooky, bony and yes, evil. Even when she affects that "soft" tone.

Hard as nails, that one. It's like her soul is finally being worn on her face.

Just heard on JVM that Jaun Martinez formerly put a woman on death row.

A woman who also testified in her own behalf, for nine days!!

Haven't found a link yet, but I loved hearing this. Can't wait til he's up there!

I believe in Juan Martinez. He knows what he's doing.

"Martinez alleged Wendi Andriano tried to pass off her husband’s death as a heart attack to get money from a malpractice lawsuit."

and also

"Wendi Andriano testified for nine days in her own defense and claimed she had been battered by her husband."

http://tucsoncitizen.com/morgue/200...urt-upholds-death-sentence-of-husband-killer/

She said that Bianca was Romanian.

Did she ever clarify if this person was a relative or not?

i believe she said it was coincidental.

ETA: she may have said it was "ironic" - she uses that word instead of coincidence, i've noticed.

Grace O'something.....Michelle..A Hoover ,who was dating JA's dad's brother till a DD came along ( a really cute, young and blue eyed dark brunette with blunt cut straight bangs)..and some pretty girl from NJ worked at the Bumbleberry Restaurant in Salinas Ca.

It was a fun place to work. They were more known for their fresh baked pies than anything else. One thing I never forgot was the pie rack around the right side of the counter. It was a tall pie/hot baked tray rack where we would go to replenish the cut pies we were out of for single servings. The thing I always got a laugh out of when going for a new pie was each of the racks were labeled so you knew what the pie was made out of. Anyway (I still get a juvenile giggle) checking the racks for the pie you wanted to get you read......Apple Pie......Blueberry Pie....Strawberry Pie....Bumbleberry Pie....and the always empty slot for Dingleberry Pie. I always got a chuckle when I read that slot. LOL

I worked there in '82 so JA was a toddler. I must have worked with her mom...I met my first husband there. Her Uncle who took up with the younger Dee waitress with the double D's over the Hoover had a really nice house with the biggest indoor fish tank I had ever seen. I do somewhat recall it was a salt water tank. Awesome house.

They were nice guys...her dad and uncle. Her dad was a big dude who had a motorcycle. His work-out type arms I remember well.A real big dude. A body builder.

Grace, the alcoholic, biker chic and red bandana 'round the neck waitress befriended me quickly. I was happy for the invite for a night on the town as I was new to the area.

Michelle...dark short Dorothy Hamil type hair cut was just breaking up with a guy named Harold who rarely showered.

I remember for those pies they had this gigantic whipped cream dispenser.

Me either. Her arms are thin, but the rest of her just looks average to me. Not fat, not too thin. And I am not joking or trying to make fun of her when I say this, but when she is walking up to the box it looks like she is wearing a diaper under her khaki pants.

I don't think she's thin. The diaper look is her big behind I think lol
Not active where she is and eating carbs will do it. :jail:
She has no where to drive thousands and thousands of miles anymore to
stalk because she took care of that.!!!

Lies just pour out of that woman's mouth !!! Unbelievable if any of
those jurors believe one bit of her stories. The only thing we know
as fact is that she's a killer!! jmo

Was watching some of the trial from the other day. Jodi mentioned that at one time Bobby was on crutches. She failed to mention if they were metal or wooden. :waitasec: And why he was on crutches in the first place? Did he fall? Was he in a car accident? :waitasec:

:giggle:

he must have healed fast b/c didn't she say they rode the ZIPPER together too?

I believe in Juan Martinez. He knows what he's doing.

"Martinez alleged Wendi Andriano tried to pass off her husband’s death as a heart attack to get money from a malpractice lawsuit."

and also

"Wendi Andriano testified for nine days in her own defense and claimed she had been battered by her husband."

http://tucsoncitizen.com/morgue/200...urt-upholds-death-sentence-of-husband-killer/

nine days of her??? oy vey. Imagine 9 days of Jodi!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Howdy!! I'm in the ATX (Austin)! It's a BEAUTIFUL day out today I might add...too bad I'm only enjoying it from my office window!!

I heart Austin! Mr. Knot's family lives there (and some in Houston).

We got married there and had our rehearsal dinner at the Salt Lick! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member