Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence that Travis was physically abusive to Jodi.

All I could find is this,

An ex-boyfriend by the name of Matt. He has posted several times at "jodiariaisinnocent.com". In one such post, he claimed to have observed bruises on Jodi's neck. After some pressing, he got her to admit that Travis inflicted them. He's not longer a defense witness because he told state investigators that he would lie for Jodi (making him unreliable).

Chris Hughe's email to Travis where he claimed that Travis was being "abusive" to Jodi. Also his meeting with detective Flores where he gave a statement that he could see Travis losing his cool and throwing Jodi against a wall.

This MrX character who is allegedly being blackmailed into not testifying for the defense by Chris Hughes.

What are your thoughts on this?

That it's crap.

welcome Ammonitida :cheer:

glad you are here! I doubt there is a boyfriend out there that saw bruises or he would be on the witness list.

I never saw the above from Chris Hughes and think, if you are reading it over that site, it may be a rumor or just bad info.

:twocents:

His name is "Matt McCartney". He's very real. Once a defense witness from what I understand but he has refused to testify and has credibility issues. He's an occasional poster at .

As for the Hughes stuff, it's talked about here.

http:///bombshells-blackmail-bs-chris-hughes-style-jodi-arias-is-innocent/

I also remember it being brought up at this site.

wooden spoon and other assertions by Jodi: After the cross when Juan show her a known liar whose word cannot be trusted, all the previous will be cross-cancelled out of existence.

His name is "Matt McCartney". He's very real. Once a defense witness from what I understand but he has refused to testify and has credibility issues. He's an occasional poster at .

oh, that Matt..

Yes he is real.

As for the link to the other site: the discussion there cannot be brought there as it is rumor.

If there, however, is a link to a court document or depo we can discuss it.

Speaking of flight or flight and muscle memory, this kinda huants me from [FONT=arial narrow,sans-serif]Travis's book intro (on his myspace), about how his Grandfather Vic's love and inspiring words helped him survive the ugliness with his mom:

[/FONT]
"Although those words hurt very deeply as you could imagine; every time she would scream those words I would hear his words instead, every time I would feel her fist sink into my back, I could feel my Grandfather's hands on my shoulders, and I knew she couldn't reach what was great inside of me. And again I'd hear the words "You're special Travis, don't ever forget it."

This brought tears to my eyes...

I thought he was on the witness list (MM), or did I make that up in my head? How do we submit questions for Beth tonite?? We should ask about this!

One can't just refuse to testify, they would be held in contempt. Whichever side was going to call him may have decided not to call due to "credibility issues" if they actually exist.
Pretty sure JA had bad things to say about him in her testimony too, so she's probably burned that bridge.

welcome Ammonitida :cheer:

glad you are here! I doubt there is a boyfriend out there that saw bruises or he would be on the witness list.

I never saw the above from Chris Hughes and think, if you are reading it over that site, it may be a rumor or just bad info.

:twocents:

nurse, these words came out of Nurmi's mouth when Chris Hughes was on the stand in the mistrial hearing.

Welcome to WS Ammon!

Great first post! Good sleuthing

Welcome to WS!

Thanks. I'm concerned that Arias might have been trying to set Travis up for spousal abuse and other such abuses, long before she murdered him. Thus, attempting to leave a trail of evidence in case the need would ever arise to use a battered woman defense.

We know that she has secretly recorded phone sex calls and forged letters (suspicious electronic copies where conveniently the originals are destroyed). She also uploaded his penis pics to her laptop despite claiming on the stand that they were unsolicited and not wanted.

What if she had been planning an "abuse excuse" or a "he's bad" excuse well before she murdered him? Like inflicting bruises on herself and telling others that Travis caused them? Other abusive, obsessive women have done similar things.

nurse, these words came out of Nurmi's mouth when Chris Hughes was on the stand in the mistrial hearing.

i guess I should have rephrased: we don't know if that is really true or not

To answer the other question: no the JAII site is not allowed.

Thanks. I'm concerned that Arias might have been trying to set Travis up for spousal abuse and other such abuses, long before she murdered him. Thus, attempting to leave a trail of evidence in case the need would ever arise to use a battered woman defense.

We know that she has secretly recorded phone sex calls and forged letters (suspicious electronic copies where conveniently the originals are destroyed). She also uploaded his penis pics to her laptop despite claiming on the stand that they were unsolicited and not wanted.

What if she had been planning an "abuse excuse" or a "he's bad" excuse well before she murdered him? Like inflicting bruises on herself and telling others that Travis caused them? Other abusive, obsessive women have done similar things.
very interesting idea and I could totally seeing her do that esp considering the timing of the underwear/shirt picture

I logged into show!!!!!!!!!!! I don't see chat window!? She always opens that early? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm am I doing something wrong!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! Scroll down 2 times to get to chat area!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's at the bottom of the page and you don't realize it's down there!

I thought he was on the witness list (MM), or did I make that up in my head? How do we submit questions for Beth tonite?? We should ask about this!

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he was going to be a witness, but he told the state (I think) at some point that he'd lie for Jodi. Something along those lines... so his credibility went out the window and he's no longer going to be a witness.

He was on the list but apparently is not going to testify. He has told state investigators that he would lie for Arias if he could. The Arias supporters make a big deal out of him. He could be a problem later on, especially during the appeals process.

Is the radio show working for others? It is not working for me at all :(

ETA - Got it! :)

I haven't seen anything this judge has done wrong or really even questionable, at this point. She's responding appropriately to sleazy, underhanded defense tactics and strategies. She can not limit the number of objections made by either the defense or the prosecution - she can only rule on them when they are made.

Jodi will have to answer Juan's questions, period.

I understand what you're saying. If my post seemed to imply I was saying this Judge had done anything wrong I apologize for that, but I do question why JA is allowwed to say things she is allowed to say. If JA's lawyer objects to a question Juan Martinez asks, the Judge could sustain, then JA will not answer that question. That's what I was refering to, this Judge has allowwed JA's to recite her autobiography by way of her lawyer''s questioning. Will this Judge allow the same by way of Juan Matinez's question?

Well, if Travis's murder was pre meditated as many believe, then it's very possible JA brought a gun & knife, along with to do this murder

Also why did she need to bring two gas cans? If she ran out of gas or was she going to burn his home down with Travis in it to fudge the crime scene?

I know it's a different twist, but is it really a stretch? Wiccans have sex usually before a sacrifice. That's exactly what happened before Travis was murdered..She said they had sex, then she murdered him

If you think about that, it's pretty sick to know you're going to kill someone, but want to have a sex romp before killing him

I am truly sorry, I was trying to read through and catch up before tomorrow. WICCAN is NOT the same thing as SATANIST. The religion or belief system of Wicca does not involve sacrifice of humans or animals. Wiccans do not have sex before sacrifices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa