Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He said he would change"..."I still loved him"......man she has been coached right out of an abuse manual....she is disgusting!

Along with he promised to change. Classic honeymoon phase.

I know I was complaining that her account was so atypical for abuse she should've read a book or two. I think she did. ;)

Yes, apparently read the DV handbook over the weekend.

this is insane in the membrane.

my brain actually tuned out

It perked up briefly when Juan did voir dire but really... where is this going.

Low self esteem my:butthead:

Wasn't such low self esteem when she told Abe she had magic in her underpants.

Both of these attorneys should be disbarred for their performances. Sorry, JMO.
This is legal hell-0.

Nurmi is bringing out the fact that Jodi couldn't let go! :what:

Whew, I'm way behind.... I go to the grocery store, averaging about 40mph (I live in a 25mph neighborhood), and you guys are going Mach I over here. Huff-puff..... I will survive....

This has prolly already been mentioned 15 times, but I detect a slight difference in the type answers she's giving today -- her "memory" is not as sharp as yesterday... will it continue to decline this week until it's only a little peep-peep??? Is she getting the jury ready for her "I don't know" or "Not sure" or "It may have been" or "I don't remember when/what/who"? TA is getting more & more controlling; he has a quick temper; she's afraid to bring certain subjects up with him. It's just pitiful the place she's in with him, ya understand. But she still loves him, so she'll still have sex with him...

*Bombshell* :fireworks: She breaks up with him!!!:what::fireworks2:

Is the jury falling for this chit? <sigh>

She's gone from praying to keep her vow of chastity to "his phone call made me feel sexy and erotic, so I enjoyed talking to him".

Objection, your honor. The defendant is asking us to suspend all reality.

Ello sleuthers, :( I am trying to play catch up, I had a funeral to attend this AM and I am just now tuning in, anyone have a brief summary of what I missed? TIA!!

The Arizona court protocol should include passing out Red Bull and/or caffeine tablets to the audience and jury before Nurmi and Arias perform their rehearsed duet.

Yes, along with taking everybody's gum away. :what: I've never seen so much chewing gum chomping in court in all my life. I really think it's disrespectful. I don't remember if it was the OJ trial or Scott/Laci Peterson murder trial... but the bailiff went around on judges orders making people spit out the gum or swallow it.

OT/ If the jury did like I did this past weekend and watched "The Walking Dead" marathon on AMC... they are definitely asleep right now. I'll take my Zombies over Jodi Arias any day of the week.

Is it still 'phone sex' if there is no way of knowing what either party is actually doing (there's no physical contact between the two)... Jodi admits 'faking' her climax (which I'm still thinking his 12 y o comment was due to his thinking she was funny, then covered with "it's so hot").

Dang I LOVE listening when Mr Juan-derful interrupts!!!

I have to say.... I thought Jodi would be a better actress than this lol I don't know how anyone could be buying this story.

Oh I'm so mad at myself! I thought court wasn't until tomorrow! Tuned in now though.

By the way, I hardly ever post in these threads, but I read along, and I admire and appreciate the vast amount of information you all are able to find and put together. Thank you for sharing it all here!

she has said "low self esteem" about 10 -12 times at least today...

(just saying)

she is buttering up the buzz word for LaViolette

Why cant she just be honest for once and say she had sex with him because she liked it?:banghead::banghead:

So, she tells Travis that she invaded his privacy by reading his text messages on his phone... and his response is to apologize?

If I recall in one of the emails he sent to her he was anything BUT apologetic to her about the text messages. He was PISSED she invaded his privacy.

Is she STILL LYING (I mean testifying)???

This is beginning to resemble a filibuster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member