Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to God we could hear Travis side of this trash (if any of it really happened. I hope Juan tears her a new anal port on cross.

We may never know how badly he wanted Jodi out of his life. Didn't his journals disappear around the same time Jodi killed Travis? I thought I remember reading that somewhere?

think the judge is telling them to get a move on? Can she do that? Also, why does she not stand for the jury...I liked how HHJP stood for the jury in the KC trail.

Oh, now she stops telling Travis about seeing the other guys after that time.

Travis still made little gestures and alluded at times to wanting to marry her...like if she did something that pleased him in some way, he'd look at her in a joking way and say "marry me".

Jodi took it as a compliment because she wanted to become a good wife until after the Havasupi trip.

She has a huge ego - why would he want to marry her. Uneducated and employement shaky at best and just average looking. She had nothing to give to him other than her skanky body. Really if sex is what he wanted, he could have gotten that many other places. What was so terrific and great about Jodi that he wanted to marry her.
If she wanted to marry him, why didn't she talk him into eloping whenever he mouthed 'marry me'.
I am getting a headache.

:laugh:

Great. Just Great. Now I not only have to watch out for people texting while driving, talking on the phone, shaving, puttiing on make-up - Now I have to watch out for those having sex while driving!

:dunno:

YES!!! And in that order. Consider yourself warned:floorlaugh:

I hope we see Abe during rebuttal, so the jury can hear about the defendant's magic underwear!

Of course Abe would say something to the effect of, "You can do better." He has been very forthright about wanting to get in her drawers (can I say that?)... what's he going to say? "Oh that Travis is the greatest guy!"

This feels like a poorly written teen sitcom.

It drives me NUTS every time Nurmi says "Not being offered for the truth of the matter."

Oh, so we should let her say everything her little heart desires then.

:furious:

Afternoon break. Time for everybody to go stock up on more Bubblicious gum. :banghead:

I have a punching bag, don't use it enough but have been going at it more during this trial.

I better be careful though because some defense attorney will dig that up as part of my past saying that I'm violent (ala Travis liking UFC).

LOL, on her blog or her myspace it says one of her likes is UFC :what:

:laugh:

Great. Just Great. Now I not only have to watch out for people texting while driving, talking on the phone, shaving, puttiing on make-up - Now I have to watch out for those having sex while driving!

:dunno:

Welcome to the jungle that is Jodi Arias's mind.

If I could, I'd send an open bar tab and a gift certificate to a nice restaurant to the court reporter guy. Can you IMAGINE having to transcribe that drivel for hours on end?? (He has nice shirts, I think!)

Shout out to the court reporter!! :yourock:

Has anyone heard any mention of condoms in all this testimony? I can't imagine Travis risking a STD or the ultimate hook, pregnancy, with this woman.

I think the only sex was BJ's unless I missed any condom references.

STDs can be transmitted through oral sex.

So I am to believe that Travis didn't like to show any affection in public, but it was ok to have sex on the front porch. Oh and throw candy at her afterwards.

I'm thinking the front porch is pretty public.

Alrighty then.

:waitasec:

Remember folks, JA had years and years to construct all these lies. The jury will see through all this.

I feel so sorry for Jodi's little brother. They were just scanning the courtroom when they went to break and his dad and mom got up and walked out without a word to him and he just sat there, looking down towards the ground. He looks traumatized...poor kid!

Tell me I am not the only one that saw Jodi adjust her left "girl" while on the stand when the jury was out of the room while waiting for the french maid picture to be brought back in without the text on it?????? I almost thought she was adjusting the underwire in it but they are not allowed to have underwire bras in jail, correct?

I have lived many, many years and can honestly say I have never hated anything or anybody (well, maybe liver and onions as a child) but this woman has my blood boiling and I am sad to say that I think I am actually feeling hatred for her and her attorney.
That's what compartmentalization is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks