Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she's saying he.... threw... candy at her?!!! Oh sweet little baby Jesus every time I think she can't get any more ridiculous she manages to top herself.

1. Jodi entered into some kind of monetary agreement with Travis to clean his house and provide sexual favors upon demand. She would meet him in cars to give him oral sex and he came on her face. He threw candy at her, but she didn't catch it, it landed on the ground, but he was driving off. Wipe your face off, Jodi.

2. The only abuse that was a physical type abuse was that one time Travis grabbed her wrist. She may have been throwing herself at Abe at the convention. Travis wanted to talk to her, and grabbed her wrist tightly.

maybe she broke it reattaching the license plate to the upside down position.

I have heard mention of a broken finger.

I have been trying to really notice her hands. Her ring finger on her left hand seems like it stays bent BUT she told Det Flores in questioning that was the finger she cut. She said it was a different size due to the cut and that she couldnt get a ring on it. She may try to say that it was that finger that TA broke. More lies... wait for them.... here they come....

Number of times JA claims anal sex – 743
Number of times JA claims oral sex – 1937
Number of times TA ejaculated on some part of her body – 951
Number of times TA had an erection in JA presence – 12,903
Number of time sex took place on or in a bed - 544
Number of times sex took place in a public park – 287
Number of time sex took place inside a car - 1085
Number of times sex took place on car hood - 219
Number of times dual penetration occurred – 451
Number of times boys underpants were used in sex – 319
Number of times TA ejaculate missed JA orifice and body – 193
Number of times sex took place inside Mormon Church - 619

rwrsyp.png

Sorry! I thought someone was talking about the blonde lady one day and she was with the defense. But I could be wrong about that too.

o/t I have the biggest headache from clenching my jaw right now.....

It seems the DT is going slow as possible...letting JA ramble on about bs. Probably because they know they are in trouble once Juan starts his cross.
What idiots....keeping her on the stand for so long just gives JW time to perfect his cross (although he probably already had it perfected IMO).

? Just a thought~ but how do the two families avoid each other on the breaks, thinking of using the bathroom and walking the hallways?

ah.. so none of the friends heard the argument... How convenient

can the judge order her up to say...3 days before she killed him?

(to speed this up)

Or ask her to skip weekends

Why does she wait for the jury to enter before taking off her jacket? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl