Up to 29% horse DNA found in beefburgers in UK and Ireland supermarket chains

You know I wouldn't go out and order horse meat to eat intentionally but in this situation if it tastes good I eat it.and im a very fussy eater.
My kids have the tesco ones and they are perfectly fine, fuss about nit much imo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Apologies won't mend a poor track record.

I hope at least they used adult horses, and not the equine version of veal.

Because that would just be an awh-foal situation.

Hahaha dying :floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Tainted Beef Scandal Grows as British Lasagna Meals Recalled for Containing Up to 100 Percent Horse Meat (Gawker)
The frozen food manufacturer Findus was forced to recall its line of beef lasagna meals this week after testing by the British Food Standards Agency revealed that, instead of beef, the meals contained between 60 and 100 perfect horse meat.
---
Environment Secretary Mary Creagh told the press today that she has been "given information about British companies who may potentially be involved in the illegal horsemeat trade," and wishes to "share this information with the police."

The FSA said it did not believe the horse meat posed a food safety risk, but did mention the need to test for the anti-inflammatory drug phenylbutazone.

Also known as "Bute," the drug is typically found in illegal horse meat, and has been shown to cause a serious blood disorder in some humans.
---
the rest, with links, at the link

Perhaps they attempt to provide a continental flair and thus render it cavallo.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...at-scandal-Twitters-best-and-worst-jokes.html
Horse walks into a bar. Barman says 'sorry mate, we don't serve food in here'

090213-MATT-web_2475519a.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/matt/

Spelled properly it's bologneighs.

This thread is really funny.
It took me years to eat hamburgers again. Now I can't eat one without thinking of this topic.I am going to start buying my meat locally. That is it, or become a vegetarian.

Why would they even need to process horse meat :/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back