Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This relationship is going on and on and on ....

And so is Nurmi's drivel.... on and on and on ....

Now you KNOW its bad when you're reciting the Serenity Prayer in your head while slowly rocking yourself.

We really have got to get to cross. I don't know that my sanity can take much more of honey chickens and who was where on September 23, 1989, wearing what and who whispered what to whom three houses down that Jodi distinctly remembers.

Did Lisa say that Travis was gone for a few minutes or long enough for him to grab his keys run out the door get in his car and chase down JA? I thought he was only gone for a few minutes.

The more I hear her talk, the more I see Glenn Close, in fatal attraction.

"I won't be ignored Travis"

I'm thinking that she probably threatened to kill herself every time he wanted to break it off!

Tis jury will convict her. mark my words. That is, if they don't all die from boredom this week.

What was the question again?? Why am I hearing about Rachel?

Does this incompetent defense team even realize that all this nonsense and filibustering will do nothing but INCREASE the jury member's disdain for this woman..??

Jodi sure is over the fact that Travis is dead, isn't she.

BAHAHAHAHA - Nurmi just said "to make a long story short here". :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hahaha yes nurmi did just say "to make a long story shot....."

she remembers her work schedule and that it was slow that night and that there was honey chicken in a too go bucket but she usually shares it with her roommate but she called travis' roommate and was going to split it with him because it gets all soggy and so she drives to his house so the chicken didn't get soggy and she just goes in because all friends do that and she is walking down.. oh and there is tile and there is a wall and

... and high beams and an LDS chapel and purple paint and and... oral and *advertiser censored*al and wear your seat belt and repent and went over there and and

phew!

She called Rachael to tattle on Travis. She was headed to the bishop's house to tattle on Travis. (passive aggression)

Oh geesh, here comes the "walking in on him ... "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member