Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im feeling extremely sick to my stomach, guys., All it takes is one juror. One. Nobody likes a pedophile. I pray that they are not eating this BS- but the crying, etc. Im not gonna lie, Im getting a little nervous. Hoping JM can snap me back sometime this week..
At the rate we are going, this year would make me happy. :furious:

I believe she's now gone way past Casey Anthony... didn't believe that was possible!

:rocker: I totally agree ... and I did NOT think that was possible ! JMO, but she has passed her up !

:moo:

So any actual photos would have to be formally admitted as evidence and without objection... but these mystery photos (never seen, never found) are allowed to be described in testimony?

Aren't photos considered documents (visual ones, but documents nonetheless, like the genital images) which have to go through protocols before presented to the jury?

But documents that don't exist - oh okay, describe them in detail... :waitasec:

I would never presume she is lying about any of this. I don't know Travis personally. No one here does. Nor does anyone know what went on with these 2. I don't put him on a pedestal - and I'm perplexed why every single word she says "isn't true" or how anyone knows that it isn't.

I'm all for not vilifying the victim (unless factual), but I'm also against automatically making a saint out of him either

Have you followed this case?
Have you seen her interrogation tapes?

One of TA's sisters is smirking and rolling her eyes.

The other one is shaking her head.

not only little boys
but
sexually mature girls underage

What a freakin liar!!!!!!

She was going to help him............she killed him!!!

I would never presume she is lying about any of this. I don't know Travis personally. No one here does. Nor does anyone know what went on with these 2. I don't put him on a pedestal - and I'm perplexed why every single word she says "isn't true" or how anyone knows that it isn't.

I'm all for not vilifying the victim (unless factual), but I'm also against automatically making a saint out of him either

You would never presume a KNOWN liar is lying about something so ridiculous? Why? You know how you can tell if Jodi Arias is lying? If her lips are moving.

JA's testimony of TA is triggering flashbacks for me. My Ex sounds so much like TA. My ex wanted me to wear dresses (Greek toga like) around the house
and red lipstick and red nailpolish. Other things also...I can believe her at this point.

"He preferred sex with women. It made him feel normal... more normal."

Was that a pig flying through the courtroom just then?

Poor Travis, what a cruel, brutal twist of fate the day she crossed his path at the conference.

May he rest in peace.

" He preferred sex with women."

Then why the heck would he have been masterbating to pix of little boys?

Oh man, new twist.

I did not see this coming in this manner. She is going to HELP him with his proclivity towards children by wearing pigtails, boys underwear, etc. Watch for it!

I believe she's now gone way past Casey Anthony... didn't believe that was possible!

I have to agree.

And everyone knows that I abhor Casey Anthony.

I don't think the jury will buy this. And it still doesn't justify her killing Travis. It doesn't matter if T.A. wanted to have sex with frogs, crickets, children, farm animals...NONE of that matters.

The only thing that matters is if JA's life was in danger in the 45 seconds she claims it was after she dropped the camera AND she has to prove it! Remember, she either already has a gun and knife in the bathroom and has to explain that OR she has to explain how she obtained these items outside of the bathroom and explain why she then went back into the bathroom instead of running away, which clearly she could have done if she thought her life was in danger from an enraged Travis.

And she won't be able to explain either one that will justify the stabbing/slashing/shooting.

She has nothing. And THAT is what the Alexander family can focus on. She will spend the rest of the her life in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee