Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BODY SLAMMED her????

why does Travis need money? She gave him 699.00 and then 200.00? Yet, he was paying her to be his french maid. So it's a reflection of her own personal finances - but he doesn't have any mother either.

This doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not typing these lies she's telling anymore!

JA's testimony of TA is triggering flashbacks for me. My Ex sounds so much like TA. My ex wanted me to wear dresses (Greek toga like) around the house
and red lipstick and red nailpolish. Other things also...I can believe her at this point.

We are not the ones that need to be convinced the jury is. And she is doing a damn good job in my opinion. How can anyone make this up and remember every detail. jmo

Travis says "I'm ****ing sick of you" First true thing she's said all day. lol

I don't believe these stories and I highly doubt the jury does either.

I was in court all day. Did I miss anything important?

So when he body slammed her why didn't she go get a knife for protection?

I say this with confidence. The Jury does not believe this.. We will hear from them after this was painful to sit through, they knew she was a disturbed sociopathic individual that murdered someone. They are not believing he abused her in any way. I know this

Oh here we go, here's how her finger got messed up. Travis kicked her repeatedly after body slamming her.

Anyone think this really happened?

I MIGHT be able to believe that she attacked him and he pushed her away.

OMG!! I wish karma would strike her down where she sits on that stand. Like NOW. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Travis doesn't strike me as the type to need to borrow money from someone who barely works........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa