Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, seriously, how is she even bothering with this tale when she told Flores her finger was screwed up from the knife slipping when she murdered Travis?

You know what? Even if everything she's saying is true (which I do not believe), it still doesn't justify her murdering him. She was dressed and armed with a knife and a gun. He was naked, wet, and vulnerable when she stabbed, slashed, and shot him. And then ran away.

You know, this is really pissing me off. She can sit up there and say whatever she pleases. There is no one to corroborate the bs spewing from her mouth. Travis sure can't tell his side of the story.

As I said before just because she swore to tell the truth while being under oath......means nothing IMO This is a known liar and psychopath. How f$%&ing dare she sit up there and destroy this man's name. I hate her, I really do....MOO

All of the crap that she is spewing today is the lead up to the reason she had to "kill him in self defense" (aka MURDER him) - they are laying the abuse out step by step but I'm not buying any of it!!!

This is so hard to listen to, and yet I can't take my eyes off it.

Okay she shows her crooked finger and when she puts it down.....the fingers straightens!!!!!!!! :banghead:

I wonder if the crooked finger is from the cut she got when she murdered him? She may have nicked the tendon...

goes to state of mind for battered women, judge

and there it is folks...the whole case of lies

It'd be interesting to see he jail library logs to see how many DV/abuse books JA studied - I mean checked out - and how often.

Actually, it doesn't appear she did... either that or she couldn't retain the information, what with her head crammed full of hotel fees, restaurant dishes, Starbucks drinks, banquet etiquette and name-brand crayons there's no room left for retention of actually important things...

Does anybody have the stamina to listen to this tripe for at least another week and possibly more then this week?
God have mercy on our souls.

ahhhh, so thats how your finger got hurt, travis abused you, not when you were stabbing him and slitting his throat. thanks for clearing that up.

How is that permitted?

"Stick your hand up?"

What proof is there that her crooked finger isn't a result of her jamming it while crawling through the doggy door?

Where's the medical records?

That's right, we're taking her word.

Just stick your hand up there.

She is something....And I can't believe she remembers all of this...It is too bad she did'nt commit suicide and save his family all this pain. She keeps using the phrase I could never do that to Travis, but she slaughtered him.

Are you from Illinois? :floorlaugh:

Please someone take the stand pre travis to attest finger that way prior !!
Any sleuthers know of pics pre TA where we can see her hand ???

Purely awful. I wonder if there are any pictures of her hand between March 2008 and June 2008 to prove when it got wonky?
I just can't wait for the cross-examination with Juan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam