Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now Travis is a cursing, violent , homofobic pedophile. What's next? Sexual fantasies about raping animals?

Kirk Nurmi is making Johnnie Cochran so proud right now.

If the finger ain't straight, show my client the gate!

How is that permitted?

"Stick your hand up?"

What proof is there that her crooked finger isn't a result of her jamming it while crawling through the doggy door?

Where's the medical records?

That's right, we're taking her word.

Just stick your hand up there.

Or maybe breaking it while she was attacking/murdering Travis.

WTH ? A broken finger, Jodi ? Where's your MEDICALS !

OMG ... I HOPE and PRAY that the Jury does NOT fall for that FINGER !

:furious::furious::furious:

I am really trying to control myself here... I don't want a time out!

She probably broke her finger trying to get through the doggie door. just sayin....

Meagain,

There were NO pictures of little boys or little girls on his computer or his hard drive or on his cell phone or any pix in his home hidden anywhere. NONE.

Did you hear Jean C. (playing devils advocate) explain what the defense can say, something about him being so religious, would not want them to be found, so got rid of them, from computer, etc. What say you guys. I swear they (defense) has a answer for everything, spin, spin, spin.

The incident = MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!

Unpleasant? How do you think Travis felt being stabbed over and over and over and being shot in the head and having his head nearly slashed off???

She acts as if it is the first time her lawyer has asked to see that finger - and that she's reluctant and/or suprised by the request

JA tells Rachel she and TA might have gone too far, in regards to sex, and doesn't know what to do. OMG Flip out - see the Bishop - get help!

See TA masturbating to pics of little boys, and then assaults her, and causes bodily injury - and crickets................ Doesn't say a word to anyone.

Right........

Nurmi: "What do you think about when you see that injury on your hand?"

:furious::furious::furious::furious: 'Nuff said. :furious::furious::furious::furious:

:dunno: To me it looked like she was simply bending her finger in that position.

It should remind you of the day you slaughtered Travis!

Abuse victims don't report abuse out of fear not misplaced loyalty. That loyalty is usually reserved for family and friends. They'll downplay any incident of domestic violence to authorities but certainly not out of a feeling of treachery. It's fear. And either I missed it or she hasn't said it...

I was petrified of my ex. Absolutely terrified. And never once did he hit or kick me. Threatened to and broke several things alluding there would be physical violence someday. She keeps reiterating she did not fear him.

What? How could you not fear someone who kicked you in your ribs? Seriously?

k9f2hw.png

You can't regret recording things that didn't happen Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member