Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

No joke: Someone just called the Arizona Republic newsroom demanding that the newspaper get Jodi Arias off the witness stand.

LOL. And I agree - give me a hammer -- I'll straighten that finger out for her!

Pardon me while i "run to my bathroom to throw-up"!

You better make a run to the pharmacy for some anti-nausea agents such as compazine because it is going to get a lot worse this week.
Nurmi is just as bad as JA.
The court should pass out vomit bags to the jury.

How dare she judge abuse victims.... she knows nothing of the reality.....
she knows what it's like to be the abuser... that's as close as she's going to get.

I don't believe Jodi -- but I didn't want to call the police on my (ex)husband because I didn't want to get him in trouble. I know that's f'd up, and I don't think like that anymore, but I was brainwashed then and I didn't want him to get in trouble. I pitied HIM. It can happen.

she would NEVER TELL anyone about him but she had no problem killing him and lying about it.

I don't know why I just started watching this again....

She could never imagine calling the police on Travis, but she could stab him 27 times, decapitate him, and shoot him.

Okay, I'm thisclose to turning it off until the cross-examination. This is so hard to hear. I feel so bad for Travis' memory and his family.

I can't wait for cross, she is discusting...

She thought to herself "Oh great. Now I'm one of those people." She was allegedly embarrassed to be a DV victim. She isn't embarrassed to be a lying murderer though?

Night everyone. See you all tomorrow. Wont need a sleeping tablet tonight x

To be fair, that finger is always bent. I noticed it at the beginning of this trial. It does look like it was broken and did not heal properly.

However, the truth of how it got broken will probably not be revealed. Maybe it had to do with Travis and then again, maybe it had nothing to do with Travis.

I was loyal to Travis.
I didn't want him to get in trouble.
I would never hurt Travis.
If I was going to kill someone, I'd use a gun and shoot him repeatedly, until he was dead.
If I was going to kill someone, I'd use gloves.
I did not kill Travis.
If Travis was here, he'd tell you I didn't kill him.
If I killed Travis, I'd beg for the death penalty.

Oh, thank God for an overnight break from Jodi! I didn't think I could stand any more of her over-the-top fake drama - she makes me physically ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes