Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im scared im going to smash my tv and pc to pieces.. listening to this tripe coming out her mouth.

and just like that recess for the evening..my tv and pc are are spared

Gently step away from the electronic devices . . . . . . . .

Don't kill the messenger!

Unpleasant? How do you think Travis felt being stabbed over and over and over and being shot in the head and having his head nearly slashed off???

I wonder how Travis's family felt having to listen to her whining about her 'arthritic' finger? :furious:

Guess which finger I give JA when I see her?

And mine is straight and directed right at her!

somebody give me a hammer, so I can straighten her finger for her.

Happy to oblige:

41C8gARSD2L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Guys, there sounds like there is a level of truth in some of the things she is saying. I know we're all angry at some of her allegations; but this could affect a jury. Maybe I'm reacting from ptsd from the CA trial, but I'm concerned about her defense. Some of it is ridiculous, but not everything that comes out of her mouth sounds like a lie. Her emotions sound true and when she's crying today, I see it in her entire face. MOO:moo:

Sorry but I couldn't disagree more.

Guys, there sounds like there is a level of truth in some of the things she is saying. I know we're all angry at some of her allegations; but this could affect a jury. Maybe I'm reacting from ptsd from the CA trial, but I'm concerned about her defense. Some of it is ridiculous, but not everything that comes out of her mouth sounds like a lie. Her emotions sound true and when she's crying today, I see it in her entire face. MOO:moo:

But NONE of it excuses her slashing his throat and shooting him in the head.

well if she really told the detective about that finger and getting hurt during the ninja story you can be JUAN will be all over that....I so can't wait for the cross...seriously this is hard to listen to but when Juan gets going I can tell we will be yelling like our favorite team is scoring.

In the interrogation tapes her fingers on both hands would uniformly flatten on the table.

This person is despicable.

Seriously?

That would be a perfect rebuttal for the Prosecution .. . . just a good picture(s) from the video clips the jurors have already seen

Hilariously fake bending ... I truly hate her. Compare that to Travis' injuries!

I still can't get over her makeover giving her a look of a woman who's a quiet, unassuming homebody, almost virgin looking....no offense to librarians, but she looks like one

Boom.

Get back to after the murder. She had no problem trying to sex up Ryan from Utah. No problem with the ninja theory. And on and on.

I do think this may affect at least one juror.

Wait until cross and rebuttal. I'm a lay person who has experience in what she's testifying about and some knowledge obtained through counseling and personal education after the fact. I see straight through her.

Once they get their DV expert on the stand I am expecting all her testimony to be gutted rather quickly by the prosecution. Her actions do not match an abuse victim...by any stretch of the imagination. She can lie all she wants, now, but her actions are totally atypical.

She's going to really struggle to defend them on cross.

Oh carp! I thought the afternoon break was the end of today's testimony... no wonder I couldn't figure out why everyone was talking about chicken!

:floorlaugh:

Let's just hope and pray that the Jury has the common sense to see testilying for what it truly is..

Hopefully they notice:

1. JA only gets emotional (or pretends) only for Herself.
2. JA only mentions TA 'grabbing her butt' when Lisa is mentioned.
3. JA details the areas, streets, buildings, stop signs, turn around's etc around TA's Home But forgets important key dates. (Baptism)

Please feel free to add more ;)..

I can't watch the HLN three. No JVM, NG, or DrD for me tonight. I know some of you guys will be tuned in and share your thoughts so thanks in advance.

Hope everyone gives themselves some r&r time.... this really wears us down :banghead:

WOW, just WOW. . . . I can't imagine what she will say about what transpired on June 4th:what::furious:

I don't believe Jodi -- but I didn't want to call the police on my (ex)husband because I didn't want to get him in trouble. I know that's f'd up, and I don't think like that anymore, but I was brainwashed then and I didn't want him to get in trouble. I pitied HIM. It can happen.

But your ex-husband actually abused you. I bet Travis never laid a hand on her in the way she describes. She is making it up, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74