Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I've seen her put her left hand flat to her face in court...

This is now her fourth finger injury story:
  • Broken glass at 'Margarita's'
  • Female ninja attack
  • Broken glass cleanng Travis' house
  • Travis broke it

:waiting: (really...)
Well we do know it isn't crooked/broken from wearing a humongous triple carat diamond engagement ring from Travis.

Anyone think Juan won't deliver? Try and stop him!

This is not his first, second, or even third rodeo. He is a seasoned prosecutor, 27 years practice since law school (ASU School of Law for those who are interested).

He knows exactly what he's doing. He's every bit as effective as that TX spitfire, Kelly Siegler (now an ex-prosecutor in private consulting practice).

You.Have.Nothing.To.Worry.About.With.Juan.

Think of Juan as the most tenured/senior captain of this flight. The Sully Sullenberger of this case. Are you going to try and run up to the cockpit and fly this airplane for him? Seriously?

I don't think he will drag it out. I think he will nail her on her untruths that he knows for sure can be verified. He may take her through some of these incidents with the question why did you continue to see him. I don't think she has an answer and she has certainly worn out, I liked him, I carried for him, I wanted to help him. It's really getting old.

The jury has to realize Jodi had to come up with a good reason for her claim for self defense even if it's a lie or she will get the death penalty. She has nothing to lose, really. And so she spins. jmo

"and it fell in that chaotic fashion that paper falls."

She's story-telling. She talks like a script from a crappy book. When she talks this way it becomes even more obvious that her testimony isn't coming from experiential memory. Truthful recounts are spoken about as they happened, "he dropped the papers," or "the papers fell." If she was truthful she wouldn't feel the need to embellish like this.

Friend: good. It happened in the fight. She's as low as it gets isn't she?

Today, Nurmi kept trying to have a dramatic trial moment, like Baez did in his opening statement. But all of his attempts fell flat. As much as I dislike Jose B, he did a magnificent job shocking the jurors with that made up story about the incest and the pool.
He played it to the hilt and he had a very gruesome shocking story to tell.

But somehow, Nurmi's recitations of " he ejaculated on your face and threw candy at you" was just pathetic and comical, not dramatic or believable.

Agreed! I'd be on the phone to 911 too so they could track down the boys in photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did Jodi state that the boys in the photos were in their underwear? I might be confused.

Neither Lisa nor Mimi confirmed any of Jodi's suggestions of abuse, mistreatment, or deviance. So far the defense has only provided us with the evidence stemming from a proven liar. We'd have to discount the testimony of two seemingly normal, able-minded adult women who walked away from a relationship with Travis and neglect that there is very little physical evidence (apart from her testimony) to corroborate Jodi's claims. What is available could easily be misconstrued in a sole attempt to support her claims.

Coming from the chickie poo who dreamed up ninjas only after saying she hadn't been in Arizona for months? Who had the brilliance to repeatedly lie to law enforcement and media ON TAPE?

Travis' friend Dave Hall just busted JA on all the reasons she has given for her finger injury on JVM just now lol

I agree. I was watching JVM and a defense attorney said the state over charged this murder, I turned the T.V. off and will no longer watch. moo

Maybe he forgot about those nine deep stab wounds to Travis' back. Oh, and the stab wound to the back of his head that took out of chunk of Travis' skull. Should we tell him or let him continue in his fantasy world. jmo

WTH ? A broken finger, Jodi ? Where's your MEDICALS !

OMG ... I HOPE and PRAY that the Jury does NOT fall for that FINGER !

:furious::furious::furious:

Yep, she had to throw a bit of the OJ Simpson trial in there. He kinked up his fingers so that they would not fit in the glove. Her entire testimony has been a smorgasbord of different trials and movies combined. This morning it was "Pretty Woman" then the finger had to come in.............:banghead:

OK back til 8 ( Mary Poppins starts then) .Wow friend of TA just said the NEXT DAY after TA was murdered JA showed up at his house with her finger bandaged.

I thought on Friday that perhaps I had died and I was in hell.....thankfully...I when I woke up on Saturday morning ...I knew I was just Jodied to death.;)

:great::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Did Jodi state that the boys in the photos were in their underwear? I might be confused.

YES, she did say one boy was in his underwear. And I think that she had to stop herself from saying ' Spidey' underwear, although she was hoping it came to mind.

I don't think he will drag it out. I think he will nail her on her untruths that he knows for sure can be verified. He may take her through some of these incidents with the question why did you continue to see him. I don't think she has an answer and she has certainly worn out, I liked him, I carried for him, I wanted to help him. It's really getting old.

The jury has to realize Jodi had to come up with a good reason for her claim for self defense even if it's a lie or she will get the death penalty. She has nothing to lose, really. And so she spins. jmo

Twirl gone with the wind fabulous twirl twirl.,,,
Don't mind me:)

It ALLLLLLL depends upon the jury. I really wish I knew what they were thinking. I want to believe that they can see her for what she is. But we have all been down that dead end road before, sadly enough.

Forget about the jury seeing her and believing. All this jury has to do is follow the instructions they are given. She already confessed to the killing. This case is NOT the C.A. case. No matter how many parallels people try to draw, it simply isn't the same.

Look, some of us went through the debacle that was O.J. in 1995. It was an epic disappointment on so many levels. Two innocent people slaughtered. But I've never worried that what happened in the OJ case would happen again. Why? Because no other case is *exactly* like that case! That was jury nullification in the Simpson case, plain and simple. They simply would not convict a famous black athlete in 1995.

People were absolutely frantic during the Drew Peterson case, convinced he was going to walk. I saw so many dire predictions made. And what happened? He was convicted!

Every case is different. While there are no guarantees, some cases are stronger than others. This is one of them.

JVM is suggesting that Jodi is going to state that she was frightened of Travis because she knew HIS "dirty little secret". Jodi is moving towards saying that she worried Travis would kill her because she knew his secret.

I didn't see anything today after "blue balls" giggle giggle.

Underwear or not, if they were photos and some man I walked in on was yanking it... I'd call 911 after I ran the heck outta there!

The roles have flipped in this case. Juan Martinez is a defense attorney now. For Travis. And you want to see a vigorous defense? I can't wait for him to leap outta that gate, fangs bared. This isn't even decent. He will take no,prisoners now. And that jury will be relieved. IMO

I soooo hope you are right!

I've said before that I'm not up to speed on the finer details of this case, so I would like to ask a question.

Has JA's computer been dissected and her internet history too? ETA IF yes, Has it already been introduced as evidence?

I'm interested in how far back her pre-meditation goes.

Yep, she had to throw a bit of the OJ Simpson trial in there. He kinked up his fingers so that they would not fit in the glove. Her entire testimony has been a smorgasbord of different trials and movies combined. This morning it was "Pretty Woman" then the finger had to come in.............:banghead:

He actually didn't have to kink his fingers. The gloves shrunk from the blood but to top it off, he tried them on with medical gloves on. No way they were going to fit like that. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member