Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi said the boys wearing underwear to protect herself. She wants everyone to believe that Travis pulled the photos from catalogue pages or some public magazine and therefore, she didn't need to report child *advertiser censored*. (It has been years, maybe a decade, since little boys were pictured in underwear in catalogues.)
Law enforcement aside would anyone seriously not tell someone (church official, friend, colleague) that they at least had suspicions or concerns? Hell, we've even had posters bring this forum those concerns to get advice. Not doing anything, not telling anyone, makes her complicit in my book.

Complicit and apparently still very willing despite her 'knowledge' = more poppycock. ;)

First- I keep forgetting to tell you that I LOVE your avatar! Is that your pup? Mine multi-tasks with her toys serving as portable pillows. Wouldn't that be nice.... nap gear wherever you go??! :great:

ITA and love how you describe JVM. Listening to her is like listening to a 1980's radio disc jockey who's SUPER excited to get the Tuesday night shift in some tiny town. YIPPPPPPPPY!!!!!!!!! Completely over the top. Some stories don't need sugar and syrup poured on top, they have enough drama on their own. It's exploitative IMO. But I do appreciate hearing from some guests.

Yes, guests like Katiecoolady!

Aw thank you! I love your avatar, too - what a cutie! Yep, that's my old boy Zander - a true innocent rescued from death row himself. Best dog I've ever had. (Well the St. Bernard I grew up with was just as 'best' ha! - She was a *great* portable pillow in front of the kitchen fireplace on long snowy days with a good book - so I can relate. :)

That toy (we call it his Baby) was originally my daughters' (loves orcas) but he adopted it. He carries it around, tosses it in the air, takes it outside, 'gums' it - yet after a few years of this there isn't a single stitch out of place or damage of any kind! Just dust sometimes. He's the same with shoes, socks - he's especially fond of bras - but he has never damaged a single thing (he will shred a paper towel - he seems to know the difference... He's perfect. :) According to the vet he had a tough puppyhood...

Sorry for the long OT tangent... I just love him with all my heart and then some. I'm so thankful for him... Okay I'll stop. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthonly
No no no, Jodi took this man by the hand and led him into her very sexual world. She was very experienced and I am sure it was TOTALLY and mutually satisfiying for both. I highly doubt oral disgusted him. lol. I also belive there was no pregnancy because he never tapped the Va jay jay. Thank goodness!!

OMG can you blame him?? eeww:yuck:

JVM is suggesting that Jodi is going to state that she was frightened of Travis because she knew HIS "dirty little secret". Jodi is moving towards saying that she worried Travis would kill her because she knew his secret.
...yea right...I was afraid he'd kill me, so I borrowed $$$ and drove 1,000 miles out of way when traveling to see a new boyfriend... Boy, oh boy...like it has been said before...that is gonna fly...

I was back looking at the diagram of TA 's bedroom. There is a fair distance from the entry door to the bed. How the hell did she get all the way over to the bed to see a photo that was laying flat without intervention from TA? Not buying it at all. From the way Travis's friends have spoken of him, I haven't heard anything that would support pedophilia in his character structure. And I could be way off base...Not.

She says she walked in the room and was so embarrassed, ok...then she says that she started walking towards the dresser. WHY the heck would she have done that? That does not make sense. If you are truly embarrassed you back out of the room, blushing.

But then she continues with her story describing how he was still going at it---I CALL BS ON THAT. If he truly was looking at pix of lil boys and she walked in he would have stopped and picked up the pix, immediately. There is no way he continued as she walked further into the room.

And that ridiculous description, of the photos dancing around the room as they fell, or whatever she made up---ridiculous.

Ya know, the whole "I forgot my angel" story she gave...
IMO makes me believe she DID LEAVE AND RETURN
the day she killed Travis.

I am not sure why I feel like this, but I think
she caught him totally off guard.

ETA: I think she is going to claim that TA shot
himself trying to commit suicide... something about her statement
where he allegedly said he could not move his legs???

She may claim she had to finish him off or
some crazy stuff....

I am SO creeped out by her!!! :eek:
and probably she took gun cause she knew life insurance does not pay on a suicide ..I would not put it past her

My Best Moment Of The Day.....the picture blew of the bed and fell in that chaotic way that paper does and landed right at my feet face up.....for real Jodi oh and you forgot the angel you sat down at your purse so you wouldnt forget it and you forgot it anyway...***** PLEASE

She actually said that? Seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's NOT child *advertiser censored*! Even if (and I say that with a big degree of skepticism) JA's 'story' were true, what TA was doing was NOT illegal! If he had a bunch of random kid pics, not nude kid pics, but just kid pics, those pics are not child *advertiser censored*. And TA wasn't doing anything illegal. You have to separate out the actions and consider the law. She was trying to insinuate TA was doing something illegal, but according to how she described what she saw.... he wasn't!

IMO, she is trying to further the idea that TA is sexually deviant, which masturbating to even clothed young children would be..

Law enforcement aside would anyone seriously not tell someone (church official, friend, colleague) that they at least had suspicions or concerns? Hell, we've even had posters bring this forum those concerns to get advice. Not doing anything, not telling anyone, makes her complicit in my book.

Complicit and apparently still very willing despite her 'knowledge' = more poppycock. ;)
Jodi was going to run to Travis' bishop to report that Travis and she had vaginal sex, but she didn't think to tattle on him for masturbating to child *advertiser censored*. Pffft!

While I agree I think the defense might be running the risk of the jury hurling inanimate objects at the defendant.

The longer she's on the witness stand the less likable or personable she is. (Or, the fact that I really, really hate her is precluding me from seeing otherwise.)

I totally agree. I never liked her, but I never hated her as much as FCA. Now I do. :furious:

Watching testimony on NG, it sure looks like the court reporter raises his eyebrows (perhaps even a slight eyeroll) when she finishes the story about walking in on the child *advertiser censored*.

That man deserves some sort of award

Heard on NG "Yes, her suicidal thoughts came in to take premeditation off the table."

Thank you!

how does vaginal sex work while driving down the highway????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it can happen...
ummm.... I should plead the 5th! ~it can be done...
Hubby and I were in my Buick Regal...24yrs old. under 100# and limber...
on UNTRAVELED back roads at night (stoopid I KNOW)

On the highway is probably easier! NO TURNS!!!

got some BAD bruises from the steering wheel...
Bad idea!

I still think she is full of it!
carry on!

I am thinking that if Jodi's claims about masturbation are true,the first thing Travis would do is lock his bedroom door while he's doing it.She walked right in,plus he has roommates.Maybe they didn't normally go into his room,but would you take that chance?

Yes, guests like Katiecoolady!

Aw thank you! Yep, that's my old boy Zander - a true innocent rescued from death row himself. Best dog I've ever had.

That toy (we call it his Baby) was originally my daughters' (loves orcas) but he adopted it. He carries it around, tosses it in the air, takes it outside, 'gums' it - yet after a few years of this there isn't a single stitch out of place or damage of any kind! Just dust sometimes. He's the same with shoes, socks - he's especially fond of bras - but he has never damaged a single thing (he will shred a paper towel - he seems to know the difference... He's perfect. :) According to the vet he had a tough puppyhood...

Sorry for the long OT tangent... I just love him with all my heart and then some. I'm so thankful for him... Okay I'll stop. :)

OT: I love your pic of Zander too. We always had Labs when I was a kid. My dad loved to talk about how gentle their mouths were--like velvet. My dad would give our yellow lab an egg, a raw egg, and the dog could carry it around in his mouth and bring it back, all in one piece. Well, usually. lol

I am thinking that if Jodi's claims about masturbation are true,the first thing Travis would do is lock his bedroom door while he's doing it.She walked right in,plus he has roommates.Maybe they didn't normally go into his room,but would you take that chance?
Excellent point!

it can happen...
ummm.... I should plead the 5th! ~it can be done...
Hubby and I were in my Buick Regal...24yrs old. under 100# and limber...
on UNTRAVELED back roads at night (stoopid I KNOW)

On the highway is probably easier! NO TURNS!!!

got some BAD bruises from the steering wheel...
Bad idea!

I still think she is full of it!
carry on!

:gasp: :great: You go girlfriend! Living life vicariously through others here on the threads :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

What was the REAL reason that Jodi called Rachael to ask her about what she should do about the sin of having vaginal sex with Travis? Was Rachael single and interested in Travis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy