Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing left for her to accuse him of is having sex with the dog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is it possible that Jodi was non responsive? (am missing the trial while in New Orleans for Mardi Gras)!!!

Wow, Isabelle -- Mardi Gras at The Place!! I've been to New Orleans many times for Jazz Fest but never during Festival -- I envy you!!

To answer your question, the "non-responsive" was raised by our man Mr. Juanderful -- he made an objection to say that, essentially, when Nurmi asked a question, JA answered & added details (that's where the devil is, you know) that were not a part of the question. Hence the "non-responsive" -- she did not answer the question, but talked about things that were not about what she was asked. The judge also admonished her, at a different time, to be more succinct when she answered a question -- not to go on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on, etc., etc.

How many pairs of beads to you have so far Mizz Izz??!!
icon10.gif
Have a great time -- we miss you and your special little "twist" on things.
icon12.gif

OK I admit to the french costume! AT HALLOWEEN!

What I want to know is how do you not wake up when
your man is penetrating you during sleep?

Does anyone sleep THAT hard?

She lies! MOO

Yes, when they have passed out from drugs or alcohol. I hope Martinez uses this to suggest that she is a drug addict.

She says she walked in the room and was so embarrassed, ok...then she says that she started walking towards the dresser. WHY the heck would she have done that? That does not make sense. If you are truly embarrassed you back out of the room, blushing.

But then she continues with her story describing how he was still going at it---I CALL BS ON THAT. If he truly was looking at pix of lil boys and she walked in he would have stopped and picked up the pix, immediately. There is no way he continued as she walked further into the room.

And that ridiculous description, of the photos dancing around the room as they fell, or whatever she made up---ridiculous.

Not to mention the fact, that a man who allowed people to come and go as they pleased from his house and had room mates that he didn't keep close track of, would NEVER NOT LOCK HIS BEDROOM DOOR IF THIS IS WHAT HE WAS DOING! Come on. This is so unbelievable to me.:banghead:

Why is that number of $700 bugging me, wasn't that the total of the deposits she made on her trip? :banghead:

Ooooooh! I bet that's to excuse her for withdrawing it from Travis's account on her way to kill him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is that number of $700 bugging me, wasn't that the total of the deposits she made on her trip? :banghead:

Yes, it was. Some of that money came from a man whom she begged for a loan (yeah, right....like she pays people back) to travel to see Travis.

All I can say is I'm actually glad I'm out of town this week- this is just absolutely repulsive. Shame on her attorneys...cultivating evil in this way.

Ditto! But I sure missed you being in court today. I wanted to hear about the facial responses of the jury. I am sure they all went home and bathed for a long, long time. Looks like JM won't cross till next week.

Ok, seriously, how is she even bothering with this tale when she told Flores her finger was screwed up from the knife slipping when she murdered Travis?

Oopsie....

icon10.gif

Thank you everyone who answered my question about Jodi having her GED when she met Travis. I knew she dropped out of high school and went to live with the boyfriend (the one who impressed her when she saw him at the fair dressed in all black).

I wonder if Travis knew she didn't graduate from high school? He was motivated...she was just floating through life trying to snag a guy to take care of her.

Since when is joining the 'mile high club' deviant? Having sex on the hood of the car on some back road either? So ridiculous. Sex while driving- totally possible and probable- so what?

Does anyone think that her testimony is a combination of her fellow inmate's input? IIRC, didn't FCA get her defense strategy frm fellow inmates as well as the Baez referral?
I dunno. There's a lack of depth to her testimony I would expect from a true abuse victim...everything is very superficial but also very 'expected' - in so much that you can find it in any book or website describing living in an abusive relationship.

Abuse is messy. It is awful to try and describe not only the events that happened to you but how you allowed yourself to stay through it all. It's a combination of defense, justification, and discombobulation all mixed together. Initially the onus for the abuse is put on yourself and not the abuser. Yet it seems Jodi was aware she was being abused for the entirety of her relationship. It's unusual not to justify, rationalize, and minimize the abuser's behavior for quite some time, to the point of denying it altogether. We 'hear' her doing that but the whole time the responsibility for Travis' behavior rests squarely with him. It's contradictory. She states she believes he was confused, having a spiritual crisis, etc. The majority of abuse victims with whom I am familiar would internalize that prior to looking for blame elsewhere. 'What did I do to upset him?', 'Maybe I shouldn't have worn that dress?', 'He's right. I do talk a lot.' Abuse is insidious. You don't know it isn't normal at first because it's so gradual.

If she spoke to other DV victims as a psychopath she is incapable of expressing the emotions I would expect in relation to her testimony. She's able to recount tales of abuse like a McDonald's order - every survivor is different but most I know would be experiencing, and displaying, an immense amount of emotion on that stand. As a survivor, Arias should be angry...yet she's calm and relatively rational talking about someone kicking her in the ribs, forcing her to have degrading sex, demeaning her in front of others, etc.

You betrayed him when you murdered him, you stupid #&#*#&

Tigerbalm, every time I see your avatar of Travis giving Napoleon a smooch it feels like someone punched me in the gut. He could be my son, anybody's son. I see a normal, great guy with his whole life ahead of him. A guy who loved his friends, family and his dog. It's nice to see him humanized instead of those awful crime scene photos that dehumanize him. I have such seething hatred for JA I'm beginning to question if it's even healthy for me to keep watching the trial.

Neither Lisa nor Mimi confirmed any of Jodi's suggestions of abuse, mistreatment, or deviance. So far the defense has only provided us with the evidence stemming from a proven liar. We'd have to discount the testimony of two seemingly normal, able-minded adult women who walked away from a relationship with Travis and neglect that there is very little physical evidence (apart from her testimony) to corroborate Jodi's claims. What is available could easily be misconstrued in a sole attempt to support her claims.

Coming from the chickie poo who dreamed up ninjas only after saying she hadn't been in Arizona for months? Who had the brilliance to repeatedly lie to law enforcement and media ON TAPE?

:goodpost: Thank you for this. I think that is where Juan will bring it home. He'll attack her credibility as viciously as Nurmi is attacking Travis' character.

Anybody know if Jodi got any of those sex fantasies Travis had from the "Fifty Shades" book? I haven't read it, but it sounds like the silent bj and driving away comes from a book like that. She was consenually fulfilling this fantasy of hers too. Actually, she lied so much I'm back to wondering if they ever had real sex at all.

According to Jodi, it wasn't ever good sex either the way Jodi describes it dull, uncomfortable, confused, unexpected, messy - Jodi is the one who sounds like she had real negative issues about sex itself.

This is essentially what she showed the jurors today. This looks nothing like the straight finger photo posted above.

sendimage.php

I seen what she showed the jury today. I'm saying that the picture that has been posted in your last post... IMO her finger is not straight.
I don't think the fact that she has a finger injury is a big deal... it's how did she get that injury? My guess would be when she killed him, unless they have proof otherwise, that is what my guess will be ;)

I thought on Friday that perhaps I had died and I was in hell.....thankfully...I when I woke up on Saturday morning ...I knew I was just Jodied to death.;)

I hear ya!! I always have such a hard time falling asleep - but, I swear since she's been on the stand, I sleep like a baby. When I go to bed, I start listening and I'm zonked out in 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021