Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's ring finger is VERY straight and not contracted (curled under) in this photo. Disgusting psychopath!
bilde

Thank you. I was gonna poke around for some pictures of her hands.

If it takes less than one day for JM to demolish this chick, I'll be amazed. The more she talks, the more fish she puts in the barrel. One day, I think. So many shot fish the jury will be able to eat their lunches at home the next day. I hope.

I'm not angry at him any longer either. I'm ambivalent which is where I find the most powerful position to be for me.

Until I begin recounting events. Then the emotions run rampant whether I want them to or not. Mind you, it's only been since 2008 that he's been incarcerated and I relocated here.

I can talk about it very matter of factly at this point. Probably for the past two years or so -- maybe more. My legal issues about it continued into the 2006-07 time frame, so it's been slightly longer for me. However, I've had to have contact and there are children involved. Plus, I'm not in a different relationship, so I've had a lot of time to be "alone with myself" and I think that really helped my healing. Peeps who are close to you and love interests in particular, tend to be kind of enabling in that process in my experience. And please don't take that personally. I don't know the details of your situation, obviously, but I'm one of those girls who's always defined herself by her relationship and my partner's feedback. Once I stopped doing that (admittedly through no choice of my own!) my whole perspective changed.

What was the REAL reason that Jodi called Rachael to ask her about what she should do about the sin of having vaginal sex with Travis? Was Rachael single and interested in Travis?

Who exactly is Rachel again?

Rachel was the defendant's first roommate when she moved to Gilbert, AZ.

According to the defendant Rachel was living with her boyfriend and then they eloped, so she had to move.

She moved even closer to Travis, less then 4 miles away.

If I was on this jury and I believed JA...what I would get from today is that Travis had a fetish for boy underwear. He liked it and he liked it on women. Big if, not and big deal. jmo

Finally Dr. Drew has a good co-host...

Jenine Driver is on DrD - when jurors look down it is with emotion they're feeling, but it's different when the one on the stand looks down in certain parts of their testimony. This would go along with what NG pointed out that Jodi looked down in shame (lying) describing finding Travis with the pics, but didn't look down when she described how she herself did oral/anal sex.

jacked-finger.jpg

These are the two recently posted photos, side by side and sized for comparison. The angle of her hand where she's in the blue blouse could be hiding the bent finger. I think she cut a tendon when she was stabbing Travis.
- not on a broken glass at Margaritaville
- not cut by Ninjas
- not kicked by Travis

Abe A. is on DrD saying Jodi got the time he saw her wrong. Said she couldn't have seen him at the convention.

Abe doesn't believe what was said about Travis today. Guys lock the door first.

All I have to say about this Abe dude is I hope he's enjoying his 15 minutes, although he may be up to 30 by now. Media ***** IMO, and a wing-nut, too.

I can talk about it very matter of factly at this point. Probably for the past two years or so -- maybe more. My legal issues about it continued into the 2006-07 time frame, so it's been slightly longer for me. However, I've had to have contact and there are children involved. Plus, I'm not in a different relationship, so I've had a lot of time to be "alone with myself" and I think that really helped my healing. Peeps who are close to you and love interests in particular, tend to be kind of enabling in that process in my experience. And please don't take that personally. I don't know the details of your situation, obviously, but I'm one of those girls who's always defined herself by her relationship and my partner's feedback. Once I stopped doing that (admittedly through no choice of my own!) my whole perspective changed.
More power to you. Congrats!

There's still admittedly pretty much nothing that will convince me Travis was abusive to Jodi though. Not only because of my personal experiences but those of many others - and her extremely atypical actions throughout the entire abusive relationship. Regardless of her response now one cannot dismiss her actions at the time the alleged abuse was occurring. And those actions are unusual and imho very suspect. JMO

Was katiecoolady in court today or PASA? Any updates I can read? I don;t want a full recap of the testimony because I don;t want to ruin my mood!

Thank to all of you who were brave enough to bear witness today.

I'm pretty sure I've seen her put her left hand flat to her face in court...

This is now her fourth finger injury story:
  • Broken glass at 'Margarita's'
  • Female ninja attack
  • Broken glass cleanng Travis' house
  • Travis broke it

:waiting: (really...)

Well that's my point. The fact that she's given four different stories means you can't believe any of them unless there's some corroborating evidence. There's corroborating evidence that it was cut when the knife slipped while stabbing Travis - so that's the one I believe.

I think her finger is injured and deformed. If you go back and look at her testimony on prior days, you can see that her finger is crooked when she's not thinking about it. She may be able to lay it flat on a table or straighten it when it's held against a surface, but not able to straighten it on her own. I don't think she's fabricating an injured finger - I just think she's lying about the cause.

Unlike some of the posters here, I do not assume that every bit of testimony that could help Jodi's case or help her sympathy factor is necessarily false. I think some of what she says is true, but there's just no way of knowing which parts are true and which are false, so I give no weight to any of it.

Was katiecoolady in court today or PASA? Any updates I can read? I don;t want a full recap of the testimony because I don;t want to ruin my mood!

Thank to all of you who were brave enough to bear witness today.

She is working out of town this week.
PASA wasn't in court either.

Dr. Drew's lovely co-host this week.

Anyone who has an inside ;) with Dr. Drew's producers please have them bring her back again. Not only is she beautiful, she is smart too.

http://www.lonicoombs.com/Bio.html

More power to you. Congrats!

There's still admittedly pretty much nothing that will convince me Travis was abusive to Jodi though. Not only because of my personal experiences but those of many others - and her extremely atypical actions throughout the entire abusive relationship. Regardless of her response now one cannot dismiss her actions at the time the alleged abuse was occurring. And those actions are unusual and imho very suspect. JMO

Can you give an example? I personally haven't found the overall picture inconsistent with abuse, necessarily. However, I think she was disordered person to begin with. So it's an interplay between her disorder and his behavior that is the picture the defense is trying to convey. Maybe you're not otherwise disordered but, nonetheless, found yourself in an abusive situation. I was probably disordered myself to a certain extent because I was sexually and physically abused as a child/teen, as well. My attitudes about relationships were extremely unhealthy to start with.

And before anyone goes postal on me, I haven't seen and don't expect to see, anything that justifies what Jodi did. HOWEVER, I do not think her testimony so far is incredible for the most part.

Why is that number of $700 bugging me, wasn't that the total of the deposits she made on her trip? :banghead:

Jumping off your post here. The money bugs me too. She was a bus person/waitress at best, and he was a fairly successful businessman making six figures a year. And he got mad because SHE wouldn't lend him money? She couldn't even pay for the house she obligated herself to with the four year live in.

Travis sold her his car on time payments, and likely without any interest. And yet we're supposed to believe he was borrowing money from her. GMAFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth