Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If shes taken a deal I will be so disappointed :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You can bet your bottom dollar that JA was NOT crying for TA, she was crying for herself. And, if the jurors saw what she looked like they will think exactly that, because she didn't look at all like that when fake crying testifying about TA.

Jodi did look like she's been crying for real. Stood there with her arms crossed over her chest in a protective stance. Something upset Jodi, it seems. She looked over towards her family, maybe longing to be out of jail, maybe wondering if they'll have chili without her.

Cynical me wonders: will they work on their "issue" during the next 1.5 hours?

Or will they go to lunch, then come back and work on their issue? This court doesn't seem to give a carp about these poor jurors. If I was on this jury, I would quit, I'd get pneumonia or something...

Why is JA standing like that LOL

Maybe Juan rolled off a list of the lies she has told on the stand and how he can verify them. Not sure the judge would be happy to hear she is lying to the court. Also if the testimony is about how she killed Travis IMO Juan may have said the jury has the point without going any further with a day-by-day. Waste of time when she admits on the tape how the knife cut her left palm right where her "broken" finger is. Game over. Let's just get to June 4th already. I think they are waiting until after lunch so she can calm down.

I feel sorry for both families and I would hope she would be honest and ask the jury and both families to forgive her because she acted out of rage. I truly think it is the only thing that would save her now from the DP. jmo

My guess is jodi said they were both in calif. and it is against the law to recorde this tape there so they can't use it.
Did you notice how mad jodi is and clearly she has the red nose of tears. TOO BAD.

I think she got to tell her life story and will now take a deal. Though I hope not. I wanna see her tore apart on the stand.

Oh I hope not. Plea deals were rejected before.

No a 2nd degree murder plea was rejected by the state. Jodi wouldn't plead to anything more than 2nd degree murder. The state hasn't presented her with any pleas that we are aware.

After yesterday's testimony of accusing TA of being a pedophile I bet maybe TA's family wanted to entertain the idea of LWOP to save Travis from further humiliation.

This pretty much guarentees that direct examination will go until the end of the week. IMO. Don't think the defense would hand it off to Juan before the weekend.

Let's just hope whatever those tears were over and whatever this delay is about is very bad news for JA and after lunch the situation will be better for Travis' family and the state....

I have to wonder if the jurors aren't getting really annoyed. So much wasted time. Gotta wonder if they're feeling like they'll be there will summertime at this point! Not good to have a pissed off jury as we all know all too well...

Did she testify yet this morning? I just logged on for a moment and saw her trying to look teary eyed and now there is a break. Any updates for a poor soul?

No testimony so far. Late start. Everyone seated including the Jurors. Judge promptly dismissed Jury for lunch. Issues to take up. Jodi upset :waitasec:

**could someone bump up the link to the 2010 document about 2nd degree**?

(the defense tells the PA that if they do not settle a plea for second degree they will throw travis and all his friends and family under the bus)

the PA rejected that and anything short of the family asking for it.. well I do not see as that is what is going on right now imhoo.

Proves to us thar she hasn't cried for real before in front of us. She is so poofy! She has been bawling her eyes out. Wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans