Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this taped call we hear a few things that are interesting.
Now we know she knew all about his Cancun trip.

And now we know that she was the one who kept discussing marriage. I don't believe for a second that she didnt want to marry him.

And we know she was just as much into the sex as he was, if not more. And we know that he was a normal, sweet guy, who told her she was really pretty and seemed like a nice guy.

Oh, and she wasn't 'raped' by him that night , and she wasn't feeling humiliated by their sexual escapades.

And she introduced him to KY Jelly and to sex.

My thoughts...someone earlier posted that they heard that the DT wanted to play an exerpt of this phone call that makes TA look bad, but the PT wanted the whole tape played. I think this may be true. An exerpt would be different.

JA has said that he would use her for sex, and then have no interest in her after, like he checked out. This tape shows that he really was interested in her. It's sad. He sounds like a nice normal guy, who really enjoyed talking to her (and she's boring as hello). Too bad she slaughtered him.

Hello Room, Caught most of the tape. She has proven to the jury that she is an active and willing participant in all sex activities.

I think Travis sounds tired and maybe drunk which is sad for him and family.

Wonder how in the world Jodi taped all of this. I thought if person is unaware of taping, it is inadmissable.

I believe AZ allows recording a telephone conversation with the consent of ONE party.

Aww I love the Grateful Dead... it breaks my heart to hear this man singing it.. and Jodi the wh0re saying she doesn't know the song but she loves the way he sings it.. UgHH.
Her voice is totally different in this convo then on stand.. and she is so annoying.. She sang Hurt and "put her girlie voice into it and it was REALLY good" She is so full of herself. I can't take her.

I still can't believe this is being played during her direct testimony!!!!!!!!

Juan faked the defense out by objecting to this audio :giggle"

He sounds like a fun guy, who was under her spell JUST SICK

He really does; he is just coming off as normal sweet loving and not too into her really. Very bad example of phone sex lol. It was just that bad truly!:great:
He does sound wasted to me on this tape. So I don't know about either's history of any drug use; but I'd like to know.

Oh no not the national anthem!!!! now if she said travis was bad singer i would believe her lol

Didn't she testify she had no self esteem during this time?

Sounds like she has plenty actually. She likes the way she sings karoke.

JM is going to have a FIELD DAY.

Kelly

This breaks my heart. This guy is funny and sweet and sings the National Anthem so bad LOL. Very endearing.

I'll walk her to the death chamber personally. Not a problem. She doesn't scare me.

The conversation from psychopaths is so unbelievably trite.

I agree. JA is an unbelievably bad psychopath.
Even if she functioned as pure "booty call" JA is a complete boorish fake sycophantic kiss-*advertiser censored* sad excuse for a human being.

10 minutes of this conversation would make me run away from this fraud as fast as my legs would take me.
HOW DID Travis put up with this piece of trash?

LOL. Travis breaks out into song.

I can't imagine how painful this has to be for his family.....and hearing him sing.....my heart breaks for them.

I have a difficult time understand much of what he says...this might be a blessing in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member