Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Travis was Normal
She is F_ing crazy Holy Cow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot WAIT till Juan Martinez gets to finally take this LIAR on. How stupid does she think the jurors are? GRRRRRR.

She's back in character again. :furious: Poor little scared, innocent, abused little girl. Now she's talking about horrible Travis grabbing her butt. On the tape she liked it.:banghead:

I can't stand listening to her lies...her fake softspoken, shy, embarrassed demeanor on the stand. She is DISGUSTING. *$%$%@()%$@(*#!!!!!

Please, State of AZ, PLEASE let Travis' family insert the needle....

Right, but she would never call the police on Travis.

She'd rather die.

Unless she decided to murder him, of course.

Guess she could put on some more makeup, for her *advertiser censored* star look.

I honestly do not know who is more nauseating - Arias or Nurmi?

They both are soooooo disgusting.

Nurmi is an embarrassment to the legal profession.

May 10, 2008 - Phone sex recording; Jodi is already talking about going to Utah in June - has already started her phone relationship with Ryan. Reference to Travis visiting Jodi later that month.

May 28, 2008 --.25 caliber pistol is stolen from Jodi's home; Lisa and Travis talk on the phone for 40 minutes after not speaking for a couple of months; Plans to visit Ryan are in place already.

May 28-June 2 (date unknown) -- Jodi hacks Travis Facebook (and probably confronts Travis about whatever she saw that she didn't like); Travis tells Jodi it's over for good and to stay out of his life

Night of June 1, early morning of June 2, 2008 -- Jodi tries to call Travis 2 or 3 times, but calls went to voicemail; Travis calls Jodi 2x in early morning hours (before car rental) and speaks for 30-40 minutes, possibly the conversation where Travis tells Jodi to stay out of his life for good

June 2, 2008 - Jodi rents car and establishes various elements of her eventual alibi/cover-up

June 3, 2008 - Jodi borrows gas cans from Darryl; Jodi calls Travis around 8-9 P.M. Unclear whether there was a conversation or if it went to voicemail. Jodi then turns off her phone for the next 20 hours, and heads to Mesa, AZ.

June 4, 2008 -- Jodi shows up at Travis' house at 4 a.m.

I can't stand it anymore! Her voice, the droning on and on and on and on! It's pure torture, truly, we should use these trial recordings of her endless drivel, play them to suspected terrorists! The heck with waterboarding!! If I was sitting on the jury, today would have been my last straw, I would jump up and scream, "I did it!!! I did it!!! Just make it stop!!! Please make it stop!!!"

If I had to guess -- I would be her attorneys did not want this tape played, but Jodi demanded that this tape be made part of her case. I cannot imagine any attorney thinking this would be anything but devastating to their case.

I would also guess that Jodi's motivation for wanting this tape played had nothing at all to do with proving self defense or abuse. She wanted the whole world to hear this tape to prove that Travis found her attractive and had sex with her. That's her trophy, and that's all she cares about. Along the same lines, I think she wanted this tape played to shock his church and hurt his family and to shove it in Lisa's face.

this ^^^^^^^

she fits the psychopath/sociopath checklist to a T

He was claiming her? :waitasec:

Didn't she willfully offer herself to him?

Oh, so now Travis choked her in response to Abe? Is that what I just heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member