Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There did seem to be some edits in the recording today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the 2nd expert said several parts were edited out. Wonder why!?!? Certainly not bc of shock value!!!!

does anyone have a link from the trial today, especially after the break when JA took the stand after the playing of the recorded phone sex ....I switched over to the scanner thread for the CA manhunt during the break....

TIA

I think the 2nd expert several parts were edited out. Wonder why!?!? Certainly not bc of shock value!!!!

I agree. I would think it was content. Probably something they were arguing about this morning ? Or did Jodi edit it?

Travis was so abusive.,, eyeroll.... Didn't I hear he gave her 45 minutes of oral sex? How selfish

After seeing her thang, that is down right abuse!

ETA for TMI removal.

Ahem, anyway, do we know for sure that the defense only wanted to submit portions? I recall in opening statements that they said they were going to play the parts about them talking about marrying other people and the Cancun trip, which were normal sounding interactions.

I do not know why lubricant, without telling on myself, hand lotion has always done the trick.

Welllll....the technical reason is that personal lubricant is water based. Your "tender" areas cannot absorb the oil based lubricants such as vaseline, lotion, baby oil. So the water based lubricant is best for your nether regions.

given that info though...I've "heard" any ole lubricant works. It's either that or take a road trip in the middle of the night!:D

Dear Popsicle,

Please stop providing Travis with your sticks, it helps her lies um I mean story :)

I agree. I would think it was content. Probably something they were arguing about this morning ? Or did Jodi edit it?

Maybe she got scolded for doing something with it!??! Regardless it was fantastic seeing REAL tears from her this morning :)

You and brownrice stated good app so I just downloaded on phone (samsung alaxy) I see how to thank. But how do you reply to comment...and can I use same acct for my nook or have to buy twice? (RE: Tapatalk app for smat phones)

On the same bar where the thanks button is... Click quote.

I think you may have to buy it twice unless you can sync them.

I came into following this case I guess a little late.. Can someone explain to me who Gus Searcy is, what's important about him and what his phone testimony may or may not do? Also, I can't remember the Hughes but can anyone tell me a summary about them and what testimony they have provided? :what:
Thank you!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I don't know how to begin to explain Gus...a link to his testimony (including where Juan gently lays the smackdown on him) would be better IMO...let me see if I can find one.

I think that she was told to do that by this attorney. to look down like she had feelings! we he this is the first post I have done with my new Tampa talk. Thank you. I said cap a talk you silly phone okay I will type it versus doing my phone smartphone text to talk, tap a talk!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thankfully, she admitted to faking that silly orgasm. I think it says a lot. It shows that she's dishonest, that she was leading him on, and that despite their supposed intimacy she hadn't yet told Travis that she needed two hands to pleasure herself. She sounded like a penthouse letter to herself throughout and it's clear that SHE is the sexual predator not him. He sounds like a schoolboy who wants to sound like a man.

I don't mean to disparage him in any way. The opposite. I think he was in over his head with this woman.

moo

Thankfully, she admitted to faking that silly orgasm. I think it says a lot. It shows that she's dishonest, that she was leading him on, and that despite their supposed intimacy she hadn't yet told Travis that she needed two hands to pleasure herself. She sounded like a penthouse letter to herself throughout and it's clear that SHE is the sexual predator not him. He sounds like a schoolboy who wants to sound like a man.

I don't mean to disparage him in any way. The opposite. I think he was in over his head with this woman.

moo

When did she admit to faking it? TIA

moo

Totally agree with every word

Is there any way to see what date the pics were posted on Myspace? Everything I find says "4 years ago" or something similar.

For instance, in this picture...no jacked up finger. I wonder when it was taken or if we can find a jacked up finger picture from before Travis was murdered. Of course, I don't think any pics like that exist because I don't think it was ever injured before she killed him.

l.jpg

I had cable issues all darn day....I caught maybe the last 5 minutes of the trial :furious:

I haven't even began to catch up, but I wanted to say THANK YOU to WS and all of you wonderful people that make it possible to catch up :yourock:

Did the DT do much damage to the case today? I am assuming the tapes were played :banghead: How bad was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member