Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite part of the trial! and I have a Samsung Galaxy. Why is it saying those letters and numbers below!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It is giving your device type and letting us know you are using tapatalk. You can just erase it and it will be ok....or put in an ad for pre-paid legal...

When I see the last photos of TA in the shower, I get a really bad feeling from them. Like he is very scared, could she have been holding the gun on him? Just a thought...

Very Scary photos SISSY

Imagine though how Arias found out Travis was leaving within days to take another new woman to a getaway vacation?

Did Arias find out before she got to Travis's home or was it after they had sex that night?

If Arias planned this murder out before she left to Travis's, why did she lie about the murder to LE by telling LE someone broke into his home?

She had plenty of time to concoct an alibi?

Travis's roomate even said Arias was calm, collected the day after Travis's murder, Arias even colored her hair the very next day?

What a Psycho !!

All Dorner coverage for me too... in Arizona. pffft.

And that pesky president who dared to have a speech to interfere with both of these things going on.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Information about other cases should be discussed in the designated areas of the forum...thanks

So Arias has experience with all kinds of men...I think she was a professional predator, but likely started believing Travis could be a keeper
A Huge Red Flag, what woman drives alone in the night 2800 miles to see a guy
And Travis's friends, roommate said he's probably the only 30 yr old virgin, so that says something there about his level of experience with women

BBM I thought that was baloney until I heard the tapes today. I think it might have been close-ish to the truth

I think JM's Cross is going to be very repetitive. Yet delightful. "Ms. Arias when you said.....it was a lie? Yes or No. Reply "Yes". That will go on and on and on....... Cue the music. The "Juanettes" are doing the bend and snap :great:

I've always thought he looked angry in those pics. You made me wonder if it was fear instead.

Lots of folks here feel very strongly that he was scared in some of those pics. So I'm pretty darn confident more than a few jurors will too.

Do the jurors get the evidence photos during deliberations in AZ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh geeez I just learned was salad tossing was....

Your post made me curious. Puke...now I know why curiosity killed the cat...:what:

I think JM's Cross is going to be very repetitive. Yet delightful. "Ms. Arias when you said.....it was a lie? Yes or No. Reply "Yes". That will go on and on and on....... Cue the music. The "Juanettes" are doing the bend and snap :great:

Don't forget the SPINS!

By any chance did you let Jodi play with the train? Unless you attach a safety line to it, you do risk it getting lost in the grand canyon.

I bet anything it was one of those wooden body massagers, I think one poster posted a picture of one earlier. You roll them over your body, they do feel good. :blushing:

I read you guys talk pages ago about her putting his BMW on the tow dolly and destroying it.

<snip>

For arguments sake even if they did, they would be liable for the damages to her car. Of course none of that information is given, just skipped right over becuase it never happened. SHE loaded the car wrong, she destroyed it herself and it kept her there longer.

I replied to a similar post, on the other thread, about this.

Anyway, about the BMW. I believe she got a 2-wheel dolly to tow it behind the U-Haul. This is a big no no with my car (Mercedes) and I'm sure it is with the beemers, as well (both German cars).

These cars have to be towed on a flat-bed. Tow-trucks won't even tow them, unless they have a full flat bed truck available. This is a benefit for those of us in snow areas, that have city snow days; since the tow companies usually leave the MBZ and Beemers alone - until they get a flat-bed. By then, they are usually moved anyway.

The BMW was destroyed due to her idiocy, and her alone! She probably tried to tow it back to Cali the same way she came out to AZ, but with a different model of car.

Another thing - the tow thing is such a no no, that the manufacturer even places the warning on the inside of the lid-door to the gas cap with a diagram, not to mention on the inside of the glove box and in the owner's manual. Did she not ever fill up the gas?

Back to the BMW. I loooove (not) how she blurted the "pawned it off on me" answer. She sounded quite angry with that statement. Did she forget that she just testified to having her car repo'd? Wouldn't she have been sans car, if not for Travis's pawn? (BTW, she did use "pawn" incorrectly. - I have found her using quite a few words incorrectly. Quite a few general words and phrases. She's not as versed on the dictionary and thesaurus, as some on HLN believe. She's just a good BSer - not excellent, just 'good'.)

Why does he have his own show? I'm surprised he even "found a clue" in this case - he always has people figured out all wrong.

I so agree. But I watch for this case for Katiecoo.

Thankfully, she admitted to faking that silly orgasm. I think it says a lot. It shows that she's dishonest, that she was leading him on, and that despite their supposed intimacy she hadn't yet told Travis that she needed two hands to pleasure herself. She sounded like a penthouse letter to herself throughout and it's clear that SHE is the sexual predator not him. He sounds like a schoolboy who wants to sound like a man.

I don't mean to disparage him in any way. The opposite. I think he was in over his head with this woman.

moo

BBM
I have never had phone sex...but I thought lots of people faked orgasm while having phone sex. I thought it might be a fun game..all fake..Penthouse letter type. What do I know, the only time I was separated from my husband was when he was stationed in Germany...before the Berlin Wall fell..all we had was snail mail. The older jurors might think the same as I do...fake..not an indication of dishonesty. MOO

I've always thought he looked angry in those pics. You made me wonder if it was fear instead.

I always thought it was fear. Like she opened the shower door and either had the knife or gun in her hand. She said she and others went in the house without knocking. So he looked like what are you doing here and what's with the knife or gun?

Hey, I'm a notary. I could really go for this idea. It would make my spectacularly boring life a whole lot more interesting.
Me too I could use a little excitement other than Notice of Commencments LOL

oh, I should not of googled that, some things I'm better off not knowing

I so agree. But I watch for this case for Katiecoo.

We really ought to let Dr. Drew know that he's getting a lot more viewers right now, due to Katiecoolady's appearances on "his jury".

We really ought to let Dr. Drew know that he's getting a lot more viewers right now, due to Katiecoolady's appearances on "his jury".

And Mark! We need more Mark!

&#822;F&#822;o&#822;r&#822; &#822;f&#822;u&#822;l&#822;l&#822; &#822;d&#822;i&#822;s&#822;c&#822;l&#822;o&#822;s&#822;u&#822;r&#822;e&#822; &#822;o&#822;n&#822; &#822;E&#822;s&#822;t&#822;e&#822;r&#822; &#822;s&#822;e&#822;e&#822; &#822;t&#822;h&#822;i&#822;s&#822; &#822;p&#822;o&#822;s&#822;t&#822;:&#822;
Explanationbelow not verified - I stand corrected!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

You will blush! Okay, maybe not - but I did! :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member