Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #34 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything JA does that doesn't involve "we had sex before doing this..."?

OK, I want to know why the judge doesn't admonish the "laughing bit*h" next to the other lawyer??
Clearly you can tell she's doing it every time JA gets in yet ANOTHER jab at Travis...almost like she's keeping tally of how much JA remembered from their practiced Q&A session.

How do we know that she's not laughing at the crap JA is spewing?
Maybe you gotta laugh when your ship is sinking and there ain't a single thing u can do about it.
[em. maybe]

I am loosing track of all her boy-toys....

Yesterday, she talked about how there were multiple times that she tried to record these "steamy" (ahem) phone calls all because Travis wanted her to, but she kept forgetting to save them. Today, it seems that they had only had a couple of these phone calls ever..... Maybe Jodi needs to re-read her "script".

I'm sick of hearing her say "I'm monogamous".

Me too, she sure does feel the need to say that over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's getting under my skin.

She has GOT to be kidding right? Has anyone actually ever seen any professional quality photographs from Jodi .. from what I've seen she's not even a good amateur photographer.

All I've seen of her work is her taking pictures of herself.

Juan is soooo much quicker & smarter than Nurmi (and the poor defense man really doesn't have chit to work with & JM knows it), I think JM is just starting to really play with him -- just nag the he!! out of him -- I wonder if it's going anywhere... JM has had it, and the Judge is close, IMO.

And JA is so full of

220px-Bologna_lunch_meat_style_sausage.JPG

I can almost smell it. Oh just such baloney, blather, and b-s!!!

can't tell you what I initially thought that was :floorlaugh::blushing:

I love watching his sister Sam's face, she is so expressive. I worry she might get in trouble tho. I really love how strong they are.

The one who should get in trouble is the lady in the grey blazer behind Nurmi. The mitigator? She laughs and smirks all the time.

In spanish... asked where she was.... people means plural.... I think I joked about the future... it matched... hmm.... how many letters does his first name have.. i said yes.. I think the next day or that same day....

t9il2p.png

Sunglasses in the courtroom... does someone have a headache?

x6geio.png

anyone know TA's birth date? Maybe that's why TA's family are wearing ribbons?

Um, that's not the story Ryan Burns told on the stand about how they met.

She's 1000% more animated today than all the other sessions put together...
Well we're getting closer to the murder. I expect Jodi's pretty stoked to get to that testimony. Sadistic b£&$* I believe her to be. :angel:

didn't they say it was a blonde that rented the car on June 2nd?

and since when does the defense tell the judge when is a good time for lunch? ugh this disgusts me

Is it just me or does anybody else think she was recording these phone conversations to blackmail Travis because he was trying to date other women..or the woman he was going to take to Cancun.. she would get in contact with the other woman and say "hey travis is with me...listen to this call" So he'd have no choice but to take her to Cancun because the other woman would back out after hearing the phone sex tape?

Something else... if he was a pedo, why would she tell people her dreams of the future and her children and TA's children playing together? No one would let their kids anywhere near a known pedo! IMO

Good catch.

Mrs. Ryan Burns
Jodi Burns
Mrs. Jodi Ann Burns....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors