Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I've been a lurker for a long time but decided to finally join yesterday! Is there any chance someone could link the video from todays testimony when JM jumped out of his seat to confront JA. Thank you :)

Its also on YouTube. As is a lot of the testimony.

I think of her like a rabid dog. You won't fix it, there is no cure for what she has. You know what happens to those.

Mark Eiglarsh? :blushing:
ohh I love him, he is so comical and especially on This case given he is a Defense Attorney!
missed him last night darn it :slap:

I love Mark too! I wish it was The Mark Eiglarsh Show!

Can't stand Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katiecool - watching Dr. Drew, and Katie is on (again). I know you are so nice, and wishing her success in her career aspirations, but she talks too much. She is a camera hog and I'm missing your "unbiased" and objective opinion of what's going on in the courtroom. And the person Dr.D has on with her tonight? Annoying is not even the word. She's been cut off a few times now LoL. She reminds me of Janie Weintraub. Yuck.

Looking forward to seeing you back next week!

Dr. Drew has a school mate of the defendant's on the phone right now.

iw0iuq.png

Cinnamon Bear? :floorlaugh:

Katiecool - watching Dr. Drew, and Katie is on (again). I know you are so nice, and wishing her success in her career aspirations, but she talks too much. She is a camera hog and I'm missing your "unbiased" and objective opinion of what's going on in the courtroom. And the person Dr.D has on with her tonight? Annoying is not even the word. She's been cut off a few times now LoL. She reminds me of Janie Weintraub. Yuck.

Agree, but I like her better than Dr Drew;)

If she thought she shook like a chihauhau when Travis "got mad at her" we're going to have a freakin 9.5 earthquake when Juan gets through with her.
I CANNOT WAIT!!!

She was gas-lighting him big-time. Used every weakness he had to her favor. That is what these "creatures" do and if you haven't lived it first hand, you simply cannot understand the chaos they bring into your life without your even beginning to understand what is going on!

Been there. Done that. Once you've lived it, there is NO CONVINCING required. Unfortunately, for those that haven't experienced it, there are always "two sides of the story". And they (sociopaths or whatever you want to call them) know that people can't fathom what they are. That's how she can sit up there on the stand and say whatever she wants to say. She has no real feelings. No regrets. No fear. Juan doesn't scare her one little bit. She doesn't think he's an enemy or idjot. She KNOWS it. That's the way they think.

moo

Who was is that said JA crawled through the doggie door and slept on the couch. From what I have read TA's house was never locked. I would like to see Mr. Martinez put that witness on the stand. I would like to see evidence that it was JA who slashed tires X3 and have them explain why they did not follow through with a report. I would like to see more proof that she was a stalker other than the sex tape and silly texts/emails. Both of them sounded so immature in those.

I agree with NG in that the Jury has to be desensitized me now "oral sex, zzzzzz, anal sex, zzzzzzz". I wonder if the DT watches this? I know many are annoyed by NG, but that is spot on. At this point the jury has only got to be annoyed by the DT and their stalling antics.

She was gas-lighting him big-time. Used every weakness he had to her favor. That is what these "creatures" do and if you haven't lived it first hand, you simply cannot understand the chaos they bring into your life without your even beginning to understand what is going on!

Been there. Done that. Once you've lived it, there is NO CONVINCING required. Unfortunately, for those that haven't experienced it, there are always "two sides of the story". And they (sociopaths or whatever you want to call them) know that people can't fathom what they are. That's how she can sit up there on the stand and say whatever she wants to say. She has no real feelings. No regrets. No fear. Juan doesn't scare her one little bit. She doesn't think he's an enemy or idjot. She KNOWS it. That's the way they think.

moo

Excellent post!

QFT

:slap: what I wish the person sitting next to her would do ;)

re: comments about the stab wounds - i would have to think that the defense is going to explain all of the wounds away because she "lost it" and so therefore there is no logic to it, and any degree of violence can be justified because she was pushed over the edge.

i also wouldnt be surprised if she claims not to remember much/any of it beyond the beginning.

i cant imagine that this defense could lead to an acquittal, but i certainly am concerned that we are headed to a hung jury.

i wonder if the defense attorney thinks this is working for him, from where im sitting his strategy has completely backfired.

How is Nurmi going to ask about the actual murder without using anal, oral, penis, ejaculate, *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, three hole wonder... etc? Its been kind of awkward with HIM asking JA such personal questions. I realize it's his profession (as sick as it may be) and it might be why he was chosen for this case. Im willing to bet her picture perfect memory will start to fail her.

If she thought she shook like a chihauhau when Travis "got mad at her" we're going to have a freakin 9.5 earthquake when Juan gets through with her.
I CANNOT WAIT!!!

What kind of a description is that? Shaking like a chihuahua? How does that even make sense?

Who was is that said JA crawled through the doggie door and slept on the couch. From what I have read TA's house was never locked. I would like to see Mr. Martinez put that witness on the stand. I would like to see evidence that it was JA who slashed tires X3 and have them explain why they did not follow through with a report. I would like to see more proof that she was a stalker other than the sex tape and silly texts/emails. Both of them sounded so immature in those.

The police were called over tire incident.

Tell the judge to let ALL the stalker stuff in!

hmmm. how to say this in a non-offensive way...
I would wager that Carr's IQ is on the lower end of the spectrum.
KWIM?

You mean he is clearly dumb, as is Jodis sister, according to her? LOL.

Carr probably has some "issues" himself, since he is able to believe some lies, excuse some lies, and just ignore some lies, so he can be loyal to his 'good friend' Jodi who sits in jail for murder. NOTHING about this picture is "normal." JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname