Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was is that said JA crawled through the doggie door and slept on the couch. From what I have read TA's house was never locked. I would like to see Mr. Martinez put that witness on the stand. I would like to see evidence that it was JA who slashed tires X3 and have them explain why they did not follow through with a report. I would like to see more proof that she was a stalker other than the sex tape and silly texts/emails. Both of them sounded so immature in those.

From what I recall, they did call the police about the tire slashing. Also wouldn't a police report be required to file an insurance claim for slashed tires?

From what I recall, they did call the police about the tire slashing. Also wouldn't a police report be required to file an insurance claim for slashed tires?

They waited a ridiculous amount of time for LE to show up... But they had to leave before they actually did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of ours moved to a town home and had a neighbor take an interest in her. She said she always had the strangest feeling when she walked into her bedroom and one day found a small hole had been drilled in her wall and he'd been watching her.

That's horrifying! A complete stranger OMG OMG OMG. My ex had a clock, it looked like a real clock with an Ipod station on top of it but it had a camera in it, like a nanny cam. I found this cache he had of teeny little discs. People would have been shocked if they knew the truth about him.

It all stopped (I hope) when I moved. Apparently I'm only worth the effort of stalking locally!

Dr. Drew has a school mate of the defendant's on the phone right now.

iw0iuq.png

Cinnamon B. sounds like a nice name.

She was gas-lighting him big-time. Used every weakness he had to her favor. That is what these "creatures" do and if you haven't lived it first hand, you simply cannot understand the chaos they bring into your life without your even beginning to understand what is going on!

Been there. Done that. Once you've lived it, there is NO CONVINCING required. Unfortunately, for those that haven't experienced it, there are always "two sides of the story". And they (sociopaths or whatever you want to call them) know that people can't fathom what they are. That's how she can sit up there on the stand and say whatever she wants to say. She has no real feelings. No regrets. No fear. Juan doesn't scare her one little bit. She doesn't think he's an enemy or idjot. She KNOWS it. That's the way they think.

moo

Thanks was not enough. You have wrapped it up in a nutshell. CLASSIC behavior of a sociopathic (or psychopathic or whichever tag we want to put on it) manipulator, from my previous personal experience.

:moo:

What kind of a description is that? Shaking like a chihuahua? How does that even make sense?

I have seen a chihuahua shake before. I think it may have been cold or nervous, but it was shivering like it was cold. Not sure if they all do that or just this one dog.

You mean he is clearly dumb, as is Jodis sister, according to her? LOL.

Carr probably has some "issues" himself, since he is able to believe some lies, excuse some lies, and just ignore some lies, so he can be loyal to his 'good friend' Jodi who sits in jail for murder. NOTHING about this picture is "normal." JMO.

No. Jodi is dumb.
Carr is... challenged. Have you seen him? The way he moves in court?

moo

Don't fall for it! See how good they are?

I'm telling y'all, you are not really seeing her heart peek through. She just knows that's what you'll think you're seeing.

If anyone doesn't buy it, she'll do hell knows what. They are predators. There is no heart -- only mimicking.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^

She planned to kill him when she "stole" the gun. The pic's were trophies. :moo:

ok- I just submitted a thread idea to the mods for the Jodi Arias Forum entitled Comic Relief- I hope they approve it cause I am working on some more limericks/poetry and I think there are a lot of talented peeps on websleuths who could knock it out of the park w/o making it dirty (ie "there once was a lil' chihuawa, who shook like a bowl full of wawa...) you get my drift!

I simply can not wait until Juan Martinez gets his chance to cross examine this woman.

Me too! Did you see the fear that fell upon her face the second he questioned her explanation of the email forwarding. She looked pissed and scared.
You made my day Mr. Martinez. :great:

I've been wanting to post this for days now but I know you all already talked about the duct tape and I don't want to bring up boring topics. However I just have to get this out there and put to rest for myself. :please:

Is it possible the duct tape on the floor in the laundry room was something Travis used on his arm because he had been working out pretty hard for his trip to Cancun? What I mean is it's evident he was wearing it on the bed, you see where it was on his arm in the shower, and on the laundry floor could mean that he took the tape off on his bed and it got transfered downstairs when the bedding was put into wash.

I've heard of some guy's using pressure bandages and things on muscles that have been injured or just over worked so if anyone is on the same track as me could you tell me? And I can move on from this? Or is there another reason? I just feel they are connected...

289zwhi.jpg

:seeya: Thanks

This was originally posted by Lacybug
Here is a link to the library where I got screenshots of the letters today. They are easy to read.. if anyone is interested. There are lots of trial screenshots here.
http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/us...rasa6/library/

I missed all day today so thank you Lacybug for posting this link!!

You are welcome!
For some reason the link above didn't work so I'm reposting here:
http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/library/

ok- I just submitted a thread idea to the mods for the Jodi Arias Forum entitled Comic Relief- I hope they approve it cause I am working on some more limericks/poetry and I think there are a lot of talented peeps on websleuths who could knock it out of the park w/o making it dirty (ie "there once was a lil' chihuawa, who shook like a bowl full of wawa...) you get my drift!

my vote... u have it!

No. Jodi is dumb.

moo

Shame really, I haven't commented about him because I thinks it's obvious he's "special" and I think it's wrong to.

I'm disappointed he's being exploited all over tv too.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Jodi is dumb.

moo

Jodi is not dumb. In fact, for a grade 11 education, I think she's quite smart. She has a better mastery of diction/communication than most people I know who have graduated university.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member