Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok- I just submitted a thread idea to the mods for the Jodi Arias Forum entitled Comic Relief- I hope they approve it cause I am working on some more limericks/poetry and I think there are a lot of talented peeps on websleuths who could knock it out of the park w/o making it dirty (ie "there once was a lil' chihuawa, who shook like a bowl full of wawa...) you get my drift!

Maybe an unmoderated forum where it can get naughty funny !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmmm. how to say this in a non-offensive way...
I would wager that Carr's IQ is on the lower end of the spectrum.
KWIM?

I can help you with those words --- approximately 2 standard deviations below the norm. Or the left side of the bell curve!

Who was is that said JA crawled through the doggie door and slept on the couch. From what I have read TA's house was never locked. I would like to see Mr. Martinez put that witness on the stand. I would like to see evidence that it was JA who slashed tires X3 and have them explain why they did not follow through with a report. I would like to see more proof that she was a stalker other than the sex tape and silly texts/emails. Both of them sounded so immature in those.

It's not as easy as you think filing the report not knowing Who actually did it.. the slashing of tires was not introduced because no one could actually prove it was JA even though 'circumstances' surrounding the times it happened was 'assumed' it was JA.. the Pros did not say she was a 'stalker' either and let the evidence show she was 'obsessed'..
My sister had a stalker for 2 years and couldn't catch him doing the things he did Until he punched out her new boyfriend and even that was just an assault .. All the emails, texts, voicemails etc did not even get entered into court.. just sayin!

I won't be here tomorrow, gotta go see my rheumatologist many miles away, an all-day trip. It would be just my luck that cross begins tomorrow, dang. But I can record it on the dvr and youtube it--and most of all, I have all you wonderful folks here to get me up to speed. I love this forum. I've laughed with you, cried with you, and it's helped keep me sane through this trial.

Thank you all! Will be reading to catch up through the weekend! I just :heartbeat:love:heartbeat: you guys and gals! G'night, everyone....:bedtime:

TaRazza, if you have a smartphone, you can use the live feed and listen to it on the road. That's what I do at work (it helps me concentrate, believe it or not).

And I agree! This forum keeps it light and I have laughed out loud so much in the past few days reading this forum.

Jodi is not dumb. In fact, for a grade 11 education, I think she's quite smart. She has a better mastery of diction/communication than most people I know who have graduated university.

moo

Jodi has a good vocabulary.
She's not that bright.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen a chihuahua shake before. I think it may have been cold or nervous, but it was shivering like it was cold. Not sure if they all do that or just this one dog.

My dd, animal lover, informed me the Chihuahua shake is them showing submissiveness. Not cold or fear, just "you're the boss of me!"

I've been wanting to post this for days now but I know you all already talked about the duct tape and I don't want to bring up boring topics. However I just have to get this out there and put to rest for myself. :please:

Is it possible the duct tape on the floor in the laundry room was something Travis used on his arm because he had been working out pretty hard for his trip to Cancun? What I mean is it's evident he was wearing it on the bed, you see where it was on his arm in the shower, and on the laundry floor could mean that he took the tape off on his bed and it got transfered downstairs when the bedding was put into wash.

I've heard of some guy's using pressure bandages and things on muscles that have been injured or just over worked so if anyone is on the same track as me could you tell me? And I can move on from this? Or is there another reason? I just feel they are connected...

289zwhi.jpg

:seeya: Thanks
Thanks for posting these pics all together. I've been trying to see these for a while. Apparently, weight lifters or people who work out with weights sometimes put duct tape around the muscles they want to concentrate on and repeatedly flex them until they either loosen or tear the tape. It has been suggested that this is what the duct tape on Travis' arm was all about and probably, you are correct - the remnants got tangled up in the sheets that Jodi threw into the washing machine.

moo

:werk:

folks...err... you are getting a little carried away.. back to discussing the trial please (and thank you)

Nancy Grace - not one of my faves, just made me laugh. She said, "we've got pictures of everything from his erect penis to her.....bootyhole, why aren't there pictures of her in these 'Spidey' little boys underwear!???"

She can be kind of funny I see now.

You can tell defense thinks they are losing ground when they snap at the prosecutor for objecting when defense knows it's part of his job. Juan should not have to coach defense on how to ask questions. Nurmi is suppose to already know what he can and what he can't ask but he tries to get it in. When Juan objects, Jodi reponds that she's sorry and Nurmi raises his voice tells her not to apologize. Does he not realize he sounds exactly like what Jodi claims Travis has done to her? All he is proving is she is enough to drive a man off the deep end.

I also think Nurmi is getting a little aggravated with Jodi because she is not answering the questions the way he is expecting. She sometimes likes to put her own little spin on things. Keeps her in control, so to speak. jmo

Juan did a gret Job today. not only did he defeat the mistrial, but rattled the DT so much they where confused, He really is very good at his job

Jodi is not dumb. In fact, for a grade 11 education, I think she's quite smart. She has a better mastery of diction/communication than most people I know who have graduated university.

moo

I think this will work against her tho... I think the jury may of felt sorry for her had she played the dumb card. Not that she is smart...obviously...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

moo

I politely disagree. A lot of what I have seen is mimicry wrt the way she talks.
She is imitating lawyers on TV and in movies.

Her critical thought capacity is low to nonexistent.

moo.

I'm on part 2 of audio/video of today's testimony. Nurmi sounds like an old vinyl record that is being played on the wrong rpm to slow down the audio. grrrrr...if Jodi doesn't get the death penalty, then I think she should be sentenced to a lifetime of listening to Nurmi's voice played on the wrong rpm!:banghead:

:banghead:Nurmi takes 2 minutes to ask a question, and before JA can answer, he decides to ask this same question in a different way :banghead:
Nurmi talks like a slug walks!

I've been wanting to post this for days now but I know you all already talked about the duct tape and I don't want to bring up boring topics. However I just have to get this out there and put to rest for myself. :please:

Is it possible the duct tape on the floor in the laundry room was something Travis used on his arm because he had been working out pretty hard for his trip to Cancun? What I mean is it's evident he was wearing it on the bed, you see where it was on his arm in the shower, and on the laundry floor could mean that he took the tape off on his bed and it got transfered downstairs when the bedding was put into wash.

I've heard of some guy's using pressure bandages and things on muscles that have been injured or just over worked so if anyone is on the same track as me could you tell me? And I can move on from this? Or is there another reason? I just feel they are connected...

289zwhi.jpg

:seeya: Thanks

Interesting. I asked a friend who is a football freak why the players wore those thin bands around their biceps/elbows etc. He said that at one time they thought the had a purpose, but they really do not and thus became just a fad/trendy thing. Kind of like the black stripes under eyes. Serves no purpose but intimidation or a time honored trend.

So, with that being said, I do not think it served a real physical purpose, and I never noticed the red area where it was removed. So what was it? Did it have to do with sex play or role playing? Part of a uniform (looking?)?

I pray to jesus the defence is done soon I cannot take anymore of this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hubby also says it is like she is reading one of those ticker tape things in her head when she is on the stand.Her little script is running in her mind ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname