Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are seats for the public and anyone can sit anywhere there though police may take victims family in first and assist them with seating.

Yes, she was wearing her wedding and engagement rings. Her handbag and purse were at home. The only thing missing is her phone.

What a standout. Now why would only her phone be missing?

I totally agree that GBC will do what is best for GBC and to hell with the truth.
So many changes thus far.
Was Allison depressed? Nooo....
But, later Allison was on so much Zoloft, (stress, how MUCH) for depression, that she might have overdosed.

Further to GBC doing what is best for GBC.
How's this?
"Well, maybe I might have killed her but it was an accident.
We went out for a drive to the Kholo Bridge, and a bit of an argument started. She jumped out of the car, and must have tripped over the bridge. Or something. I, uh, uh, was too shocked to take it in really, and found myself in bed at home.
I thought I must be dreaming."

Whatever the scenario to be painted, I bet that GBC is doing a fair bit of thought work.
If he continues to paint the "I'm innocent" scenario, he will need to start making a lot of noise about the real murderer.
If he continues to paint the "depressed and suicide" scenario, he will need to do better than Zoloft.
If he continues to lie, he will need to improve his stories.
If he chooses to pursue the narcissist line, it will have to include a "poor me" clause that might somehow excuse his behaviour.
If he chooses the sociopath line, same deal. He will need to be an extra special sociopath.
One thing for sure, we can expect to hear a lot of lies, innuendos, anything that will get him off lightest.
There will be no praise or gratitude for Allison.
And no explanations for leading the QPS and searchers off on wild goose chases.
And no apologies.

Further to GBC doing what is best for GBC.
How's this?
"Well, maybe I might have killed her but it was an accident.
We went out for a drive to the Kholo Bridge, and a bit of an argument started. She jumped out of the car, and must have tripped over the bridge. Or something. I, uh, uh, was too shocked to take it in really, and found myself in bed at home.
I thought I must be dreaming."

Whatever the scenario to be painted, I bet that GBC is doing a fair bit of thought work.
If he continues to paint the "I'm innocent" scenario, he will need to start making a lot of noise about the real murderer.
If he continues to paint the "depressed and suicide" scenario, he will need to do better than Zoloft.
If he continues to lie, he will need to improve his stories.
If he chooses to pursue the narcissist line, it will have to include a "poor me" clause that might somehow excuse his behaviour.
If he chooses the sociopath line, same deal. He will need to be an extra special sociopath.
One thing for sure, we can expect to hear a lot of lies, innuendos, anything that will get him off lightest.
There will be no praise or gratitude for Allison.
And no explanations for leading the QPS and searchers off on wild goose chases.
And no apologies.

One thing we can reasonably expect for certain, is that most will be lies, or "little bit" lies.

There will be a very good reason for the missing phone.
And it will be to do with incriminating.

Don't forget about the find my phone app that was installed on Allisons phone. She could have had a pretty good idea GBC movements. And quite possibly that could have been incredibly telling.

Good point Liadan. If Allison was keeping a close eye on on him as she didn't trust him since she found out about his affair with TM, then if she had been using the find my friends app on her phone, would her phone keep this info stored?

With the phone, if he killed her at home then dumped her at the bridge as the police believe, then it is not likely that she would have had her phone on her. So when he got home and worked out he was going to say she must have gone for a walk, he realised that it would be more believable if she had taken her phone as most woman would take their phones. But he couldn't risk going back to the bridge to dump the phone near her body so he or someone else disposed of it elsewhere. So maybe it was about the phone itself rather than anything particularly on it.

Just thinking about the possibilities.

The phone I agree is the big one. However, if I remember correctly, the phone signal was on for a number of days. It was likely to have been found if left turned on. It does not seem from the reports that it was. But if there was incriminating stuff on it and it was dumped by GBC I would have thought he would have turned it off.

The phone I agree is the big one. However, if I remember correctly, the phone signal was on for a number of days. It was likely to have been found if left turned on. It does not seem from the reports that it was. But if there was incriminating stuff on it and it was dumped by GBC I would have thought he would have turned it off.

Plenty of time and places to destroy phone, piece by piece from 20 April.
Any where between Brisbane and Gold Coast (family holiday)
Sim card here, battery there, the rest irrelevant.
Too much incriminating stuff on it to risk being found.
Wherever signals were coming from, phone may been planted there and collected later by another family member.
Check pash vid again. Looks like a quick frisk job for something small.

LB, don't make us do that please....

Check pash vid again. Looks like a quick frisk job for something small.

Him or her?? :waitasec: :innocent::heartluv:

Would it being custody of GBC's lawyer? It makes me think that Allison's phone was on initially and they (team GBC) thought they had disposed of it sufficiently. Then with the fact that the police were doing all this investigating with phones -someone on team GBC came along and REALLY got rid of it! Safest place to me would be the defence lawyer's hands but not sure if this would be allowed.

Makes me wonder if NBC or EBC suddenly loaded 'Find my friends' app to find the phone themselves!

"To: Our family and friends
Subject: PLEASE HELP"

I've just re-read parts of that revolting email, and I must confess that where I said in a previous post that not one of the BC clan had ever cried out for the police to find the real perpetrator of this crime, Olivia did actually, as the closing statement of that email. (not that it was ever meant for the greater publics' eyes?)
So, by mid June, one member of that family appealed for the REAL murderer to be found.

It just occurred to me that looking back to some 2 months after Allison was killed, in appealing for the real murderer to be found, Ian and OW were not peddling any suicide theory, rather that someone other than GBC had killed her. This is even though OW mentioned in the media interview that Allison suffered from depression.

It just occurred to me that looking back to some 2 months after Allison was killed, in appealing for the real murderer to be found, Ian and OW were not peddling any suicide theory, rather that someone other than GBC had killed her. This is even though OW mentioned in the media interview that Allison suffered from depression.

Script in the making? Evolving according to newly changing circumstances/ evidences/ unexpected events.

I was just thinking about something my Mother used to say when she was trying to drum into us children about honesty, "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

LB, don't make us do that please....

Yes Alioop, sorry and all. It's a big ask, I know. Apologies. Just try and forget the timing, the circumstances, that Allison is still missing, (not necessarily deceased but missing), and the fact they might in the near future be the bereaved; and see if you can front up just one more time. About 32 sec mark. This "kiss" bit might even be a cover up ...

Script in the making? Evolving according to newly changing circumstances/ evidences/ unexpected events.

I was just thinking about something my Mother used to say when she was trying to drum into us children about honesty, "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

I think it was just that Ian and OW didn't think that Allison was suicidal. No one did until the defence lawyers have seen the police evidence and picked out a few things that they thought were enough to have another go at bail on the basis of a "suicide theory" ,no doubt under pressure by the BC's to get him out of jail on bail.

I think it was just that Ian and OW didn't think that Allison was suicidal. No one did until the defence lawyers have seen the police evidence and picked out a few things that they thought were enough to have another go at bail on the basis of a "suicide theory" ,no doubt under pressure by the BC's to get him out of jail on bail.

Clutching at straws, IMO
(The other straws went to water.)
Unless I am off track completely, the first story was supposed to be along the lines of
"Allison went for a walk and hasn't come home."
Insinuating possibly something might have happened along the walk. Random stranger or something similar.
What I can't work out is why the lawyer is going along with the changes of script. I understand he is a very good lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member